Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Sol is even more usless than ever before

Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 439
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points 3 months registered Repped! Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by SquireAngel View Post
    Considering the burst meta we're in right now, Sol is gunna be weak. She is simply a higher ttk god who can apply consistent pressure through out a fight, which isn't in the meta atm. While it sucks for sol mains, meta shifts are a part of every moba. Hirez also needs to be careful with madc items, because mage lifesteal is so strong atm. If madc's had something comparable to crit, they'd deal more damage than all hunters, and sustain like crazy.
    Mage's with crit reminds me of a crit Ymir game I saw one time in the Beta on YT

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 551
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 1 year registered 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by SquireAngel View Post
    Considering the burst meta we're in right now, Sol is gunna be weak. She is simply a higher ttk god who can apply consistent pressure through out a fight, which isn't in the meta atm. While it sucks for sol mains, meta shifts are a part of every moba. Hirez also needs to be careful with madc items, because mage lifesteal is so strong atm. If madc's had something comparable to crit, they'd deal more damage than all hunters, and sustain like crazy.
    What "burst meta?" Mage burst just got nerfed with the Tahuti changes, with the only thing to counteract that where damage is concerned being the Obs buff.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts

Senior Member Honoured
    Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 668
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Conversation Starter Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyralis View Post
    I'll just leave this here.

This is Zyrhoes's Season 4 midlane tierlist (made in late November).

He's one of the best midlaners in the world so...it would appear Sol was fine in S4.
    This is what a proscene tier list, not a realistic for normals/ranked.

Look who is actually on this list

S /Morrigan (she was barley heard of outside of clash for the entire season)
    A+ /Zeus (he havent been in game since i dont rember, the only place they play zeus is in funny gamemodes and competetive)

A- /when nu wa stands so high on the list this gotta be a joke. Nu wa was propaply the least played mage for this entire season even in funny games. Only place she could be found was in the motd were you picked 5 Nu was in assualt

So this is not a reliable source of information for non competetive players at all

Senior Member Honoured
    Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 668
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Conversation Starter Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuls View Post
    Anyone who thought Sol was bad in S4 either never watched the SPL or were still trying to play her ADC in S4. Or they never played ranked before. She was very good and only bad at the very start of S4.
    Are yoy joking, competetive is not even the same game. Yes we all built her pure power and yes she worked, she wasnt op or to bad #agni

S5- attackspeed works early game cause she shine early to mid atm allthough i pref power as i think many people does.
    Her tower dmg is heavily reduced, her mid to lategame cant compare to other mage or hunters.
    Basics are weaker than adcs and her abilites are weaker than mages.
    She cant compete in lifesteal as other characters hits 2x a hard and heals more than her if they box or poke.
    Yes i agree she is strong, but only early to mid, she is wery dominating early, but struggles the rest of the game.
    Tanks is her bane, 1 tank is enough to make her usless. She cant blast them to pices like other mages or adcs
    Any kind of sustain shuts her down #almost every warrior.
    She is also weak to gods with good mobility as her escape is not what it used to be and her ability to defend herself is really bad, compared to other mages who can just turn a gank around or as adcs just leap or dash away.

Senior Member Prestigious zecleria's Avatar
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 474
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor
    Quote Originally Posted by Glorfindal View Post
    This is what a proscene tier list, not a realistic for normals/ranked.

Look who is actually on this list

S /Morrigan (she was barley heard of outside of clash for the entire season)
    A+ /Zeus (he havent been in game since i dont rember, the only place they play zeus is in funny gamemodes and competetive)

A- /when nu wa stands so high on the list this gotta be a joke. Nu wa was propaply the least played mage for this entire season even in funny games. Only place she could be found was in the motd were you picked 5 Nu was in assualt

So this is not a reliable source of information for non competetive players at all
    you either are trolling or geniunely dumb. non competitive players cry about loki being op. you dont balance a game around those people.
    You may think all gods have huge amounts of courage, but only xbalanque has the balls to use them as weapons.

0.3 instead of 30% again.
    dont skip school kids.
    How to make arguments on forum:if you cant win an argument, call the other side trolls. Always works

Senior Member Chosen BakaCircle9's Avatar
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 839
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    pretty simple comparision from my own experience(normal, non-conquest maps, they wasn't changed at all atm).

S4 - i playing Sol and get feed = game over for enemy team. i can destroy 2 phoenixes faster, than they can even come to gank me, and they need at least 3 ppl to kill me, sometimes they need a whole team to take me down.

S5 - i playing Sol and get feed = noone cares. i can't turn the match anymore, since my tower damage is bad now, and once they reach late game, i literaly don't exist for them.

simple as this.
    TOP 3 most stupid things i've ever see in this forum:
    she can do 1000 dmg at level 3 by just her 2-and passive
    her 3 should be more like medusa moving backwards movement penalty reduced only by 50%
    Her ult now is her 2 but with lower damage but same cooldown!
    my YouTube channel

Ocean Princess Prestigious Lyralis's Avatar
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 436
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by BakaCircle9 View Post
    pretty simple comparision from my own experience(normal, non-conquest maps, they wasn't changed at all atm).

S4 - i playing Sol and get feed = game over for enemy team. i can destroy 2 phoenixes faster, than they can even come to gank me, and they need at least 3 ppl to kill me, sometimes they need a whole team to take me down.

S5 - i playing Sol and get feed = noone cares. i can't turn the match anymore, since my tower damage is bad now, and once they reach late game, i literaly don't exist for them.

simple as this.
    Build Bancrofts + Typhons, no one can kill you and your damage shreds.

I don't get why people claim Sol does no damage, she does fuckloads.
    What do I put here now?

Senior Member Chosen BakaCircle9's Avatar
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 839
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Build Bancrofts + Typhons, no one can kill you and your damage shreds.
    poly still better than typhons for her. and no, it doesn't give much power, high lifesteal is nice, but it's passive is bad in general.

I don't get why people claim Sol does no damage, she does fuckloads.
    she does. but her main weak point remains the same, her damage is not enough to kill someone if her ult is down, in combination with lack of cc we get what we get. i gues right no we can clearly see, that idea to remove her stun was bad...

if she could have some cc to lock ppl down, it would solve all her problems, her killing potential would be ok and her aa would be something you should reckon with.
    Last edited by BakaCircle9; 02-16-2018 at 11:28 AM.
    TOP 3 most stupid things i've ever see in this forum:
    she can do 1000 dmg at level 3 by just her 2-and passive
    her 3 should be more like medusa moving backwards movement penalty reduced only by 50%
    Her ult now is her 2 but with lower damage but same cooldown!
    my YouTube channel

Ocean Princess Prestigious Lyralis's Avatar
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 436
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points
    poly still better than typhons for her. and no, it doesn't give much power, high lifesteal is nice, but it's passive is bad in general.

she does. but her main weak point remains the same, her damage is not enough to kill someone if her ult is down, in combination with lack of cc we get what we get. i gues right no we can clearly see, that idea to remove her stun was bad...

if she could have some cc to lock ppl down, it would solve all her problems, her killing potential would be ok and her aa would be something you should reckon with.
    Get all 3. Typhons is broken on AA mages.

Typhon + Bancroft combo alone gives you 230-350 power and 45-75% lifesteal.
    What do I put here now?

Senior Member Chosen
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 398
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered

Sol used to have a stun? I'd just give her back her haste effect on her 3 and call it done.