I started to play smite and got interested to play smite since Shadow over Hercopolis adventure launched.
where i buy bundle and continue my farming gold for buff and items. that was one of the best adventure ever i played.

Honestly speaking i never like other modes where from your team or opponent team get domination and bad words.
even you played good but they don't get kill or to show off and we wont able to help them when they knowingly go in group alone and keep dying or other reason they will put blame. and being salty entire playing mood get suck...
Sometimes server or technical problem player face and that cause them big duration desert.
I play other modes only with friends. that doesn't mean they are available for me 24/7.
I play smite for Fun and entertain myself in that free time. I do not like this kind of Bullshit.
Most time happen in your team new beginners player. and opponent team all smurf whose previous user level higher but they create new ID and make party to dominate new players.

surely your team not gonna win front of them even in your team having 2 high level players.
and that create bad environment with each other.

I stopped playing smite when i had this bad experience. but when Adventure like shadow over hercopolis launched where i gt only good experience i was meeting new players and we use to help each other to fulfill our quest and farming gold. but when hi-rez removed that adventure where me n my other friends got really upset.

I humbly request Hi-rez if they keep Adventure mode and add more excited levels in that same adventure until they don't launch another Adventure.