Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it time for Loki to be nerfed?

Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 511
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    I'm on the rework bandwagon. first thing id do is allow loki's cloak to be broken on damage like all other stealth characters but maybe offer a tad bit more movement speed or something to compensate. then just remove and rework his ult from the ground up to be more useful in teamfights. there are already enough gods that need to be counter built. most "respectable" loki's wont be deterred by reworking his ult and elements the "broken" or un-fun aspect of the god. normally id respond with a "git gud" but loki has never been a competitive pick. he's despised all around would benefit greatly...but as his god model was updated not long ago I doubt well see a rework. especially due too how many pubstomp loki mains there are....if you are one of those loki players in a pub just do us a favor and don't bm. I mean unless someone did it to you first then by all means bm the **** out of them.
    Diamond Loki players are like pennies. Cheap, Useless in long team fights and EVERYONE has one.

Yes I still get Hog 3 on Ares( as his ult CANT secure objectives like ymir's) unless a greater need is shown.

Senior Member Prestigious Necromancer776's Avatar
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 83
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokusho66 View Post
    I'm on the rework bandwagon. first thing id do is allow loki's cloak to be broken on damage like all other stealth characters but maybe offer a tad bit more movement speed or something to compensate. then just remove and rework his ult from the ground up to be more useful in teamfights. there are already enough gods that need to be counter built. most "respectable" loki's wont be deterred by reworking his ult and elements the "broken" or un-fun aspect of the god. normally id respond with a "git gud" but loki has never been a competitive pick. he's despised all around would benefit greatly...but as his god model was updated not long ago I doubt well see a rework. especially due too how many pubstomp loki mains there are....if you are one of those loki players in a pub just do us a favor and don't bm. I mean unless someone did it to you first then by all means bm the **** out of them.
    I like the simile in your signature. Mind if I use that in the future?
    A triple-ricochet with Hou Yi is the most satisfying way to kill someone in this game.

"I used to know an adventurer like you...until I shot an arrow in his knee! Ullr

You. Yes, I'm talking to you, member of Smite forums reading my signature. If you play this game on Xbox and aren't trash, PLEASE hit me up with a message. I'm so lonely and all I ever get is a trash team. My gamertag is the same as my name here on the forums but with only one 7 (Necromancer76).

Member Follower VlentisFlyheightis's Avatar
    Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 300
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    i don't even think i have Loki to mastery 2, by the time i started playing him i was out of low level queing and everyone knew how to counter play him. i only use him in assault now and build him tank boots 3 armor hydras and bloodforge.

New Member Cupidhead IPoopOnDumbys17's Avatar
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokusho66 View Post
    I prefer the team fight strategy over split pushing as well, but many Loki players enjoy the split pushing strategy. So Loki is a choice for them. So he won't get a rework just because of his play style being disliked, hi rez reworked gods who need them.

Besides Loki has to have the best peel out of all the assasins in the gane. Which by default gives him extreme team fight capability. Loki also does what assasins do better just without being a bruiser. He can easily confirm a kill that simply got poked. Loki not being able to team fight is a myth.

Junior Member Cupidhead OneBanBoi's Avatar
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 231
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points
    Ive had time to play loki a little more since i posted this thread and i like playing him on conquest. I see why people wouldnt like because is useless in teamfights. But, if someone is alone in a lane its an easy kill. I dont mind split pushing and my team i run with dont mind either. I have several times gotten a tower because i get a cheesy kill and get the tower. Hes more of a fun god to play but i like him.I dont think he needs nerf because he is easy to counter. Anyone who can stun will kill a loki.

Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 58
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by OneBanBoi View Post
    Ive had time to play loki a little more since i posted this thread and i like playing him on conquest. I see why people wouldnt like because is useless in teamfights. But, if someone is alone in a lane its an easy kill. I dont mind split pushing and my team i run with dont mind either. I have several times gotten a tower because i get a cheesy kill and get the tower. Hes more of a fun god to play but i like him.I dont think he needs nerf because he is easy to counter. Anyone who can stun will kill a loki.

/thread

If you think loki is OP, just play him. You will come to the same conclusion.

New Member Cupidhead IPoopOnDumbys18's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OneBanBoi View Post
    I'm this is how 99% of Loki mains feel

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Spesstaco's Avatar
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 280
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Loki takes no skill and is just a poorly thought out cancerous character. All he does is kill people but has no skills that can actually help in a team fight. so most games will be loki having like well over 22 kills with little deaths, while his team keeps losing team fights....its a stupidly thought out god as people will just pick him to get easy kills and ignore their team completely as they cant really help out anyway. He needs a complete rework

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead RhodosGuard's Avatar
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 112
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    As an Arena main, all I can say is that loki can go fuck himself.
    I get that he's useless in teamfights. But every single Arena game he's in you have to get 2 relics that counter him + at least 2 items to make sure he still doesnt 2hit you when they are down. And in Arena, noone gives a fuck about watching out for him.
    It's not even like they are the unpredictable gods of stealth they like to believe they are.
    They chill around the "jungle" like some drug dealers, looking out for anyone to be alone or just the person whos the farthest from the front. And they dont have any subtlety. I mean I am looking directly at him spamming his WASD to walk circles waiting for my teams tank to engage so that he's too far from me to help and I see him become invisible and prepare for his epeen to enter uranus. Then I have to spam my first relic, use whatever abilities I have in hope of hitting him with something amongst the panic that I just was reduced to 5% health by a 2-button-press combo. And amongst that panic I need to trigger undying before it gets too late.

Just so that loki can shittalk me after the match for using my ult just for him and buying items just to counter him, after he focused me the entire match.

New Member Cupidhead IPoopOnDumbys19's Avatar
    He isn't useless in team fights
    And he is better in split pushing