Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 5.1 Release Known Issues

New Member Cupidhead OurLordTalos's Avatar
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 365
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    I am also experiencing a lot of FPS loss on the new conquest map, noticeably more than I would have on the previous map with the same settings that I used for the previous map. Not sure if the new map is intended to have better performance or not but it currently seems much worse for me.

New Member Cupidhead SoulMilitantG's Avatar
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 274
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 100 Experience Points
    cant test different blessings in jungle practice. you can only test one, then you have to leave and reload to test another one.

Senior Member Honoured NervousCrysis's Avatar
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 503
    Achievements:
    Conversation Starter 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    You can't find Titan's Bane or Obsidian Shard in any shop list. You can only find them and buy into them by clicking on another item from the same tree and searching in there.

Non-conquest blessings are not available for purchase in the shop in any mode. If this is intentional and they got removed, nobody explained it from what I know at least.

Hide of the Urchin is not available for purchase. Its branch ends at tier 2.
    Last edited by NervousCrysis; 01-30-2018 at 06:16 PM.
    We are not here to entertain you. We are not here to get entertained. We fight, but we are not here to win... Or lose. We are here... To feed.

Ocean Princess Prestigious Lyralis's Avatar
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 436
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points
    Hide of the Urchin is because if you sold the evolved item the game crashed.
    What do I put here now?

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead BleuPrince's Avatar
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 354
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by NervousCrysis View Post
    Non-conquest blessings are not available for purchase in the shop in any mode. If this is intentional and they got removed, nobody explained it from what I know at least.
    Yea. I could not find them as well.

The tutorial (video) for Conquest is still Season 4 (old Map). Might wanna update that too.

Senior Member Honoured NervousCrysis's Avatar
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 503
    Achievements:
    Conversation Starter 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    I don't really care about tutorials but they definitely should. They should give more information in these videos as well, because they're so lacky in content for new players. They are more like a sum up of the already poor Neith gameplay tutorials... If you really want to learn something about Smite you better go Youtube and search for content creators. That shouldn't be the way. Everyone has been matched with a dude that pick Aphro solo and goes duo lane or instalocks Thanatos and goes solo and you have to explain them how the game works. Shouldn't be that Hi-Rez's job? Like, in those videos they literally say: This is the map and there are 5 different classes. Job done. GG. Nothing about: Solo lane is not always the same place as this is 3rd person action. ADC and support go duo lane which is the longest lane and not 'left lane', what noobs think it is... Very poor job in my opinion. That's how new players do NOT stay at Smite.
    Last edited by NervousCrysis; 02-01-2018 at 04:03 AM.
    We are not here to entertain you. We are not here to get entertained. We fight, but we are not here to win... Or lose. We are here... To feed.

Senior Member Honoured Wildstreak's Avatar
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 170
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Tagger Second Class 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by NervousCrysis View Post
    You can't find Titan's Bane or Obsidian Shard in any shop list. You can only find them and buy into them by clicking on another item from the same tree and searching in there.
    I can.
    You have to choose Power, nothing else, then scroll since it only has Power as a stat, the Pen was replaced into the Passive but for whatever reason it will not show if you choose Pen.

Junior Member Cupidhead targetdestroyed's Avatar
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 23
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Does anyone know what happened to Conquest Mode in co-op vs ai? The button is missing.

Senior Member Honoured Wildstreak's Avatar
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 170
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Tagger Second Class 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by targetdestroyed View Post
    Does anyone know what happened to Conquest Mode in co-op vs ai? The button is missing.
    Just saw that today, shame.

Bancroft's Talon needs its Passive description changed, it says you can build stacks up to 100 Power but now it starts at 100 Power.

New Member Cupidhead SoulMilitantG's Avatar
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 274
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 100 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by BleuPrince View Post
    Yea. I could not find them as well.

The tutorial (video) for Conquest is still Season 4 (old Map). Might wanna update that too.
    They removed them. conquest only blessings are available for all modes now. they didnt really tell anyone, i had to search for it