Thread: High ping at everygame

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 523
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran

High ping at everygame

Hello,
    I was hoping this problem wont happend to me but there it is. Since yesterday ranked game when it first happened im having a problem of 160 ping every game while my internet is absolutely fine- 20 ping at speedtest. Im from Poland and yes i tries switching to north america and back to europe but it doesnt help. Restarting router and changing IP doesnt too, validate/repair as well. Pretty sure reinstall wont help too. My friend had this problem like year ago and it took like a year to fix.. from what i heard it can be a routing problem to my router but how does this happend now? im playing this game since 3 years on normal ping like 80 and now this problem happends? Day before season 5 by the way.. Please help ( Yes i made a support ticket already )
    Last edited by BsideU; 01-29-2018 at 02:03 PM.

Achievements:
    Fixed for now !!

Achievements:
    And back again

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    Quote Originally Posted by BsideU View Post
    Hello,
    I was hoping this problem wont happend to me but there it is. Since yesterday ranked game when it first happened im having a problem of 160 ping every game while my internet is absolutely fine- 20 ping at speedtest. Im from Poland and yes i tries switching to north america and back to europe but it doesnt help. Restarting router and changing IP doesnt too, validate/repair as well. Pretty sure reinstall wont help too. My friend had this problem like year ago and it took like a year to fix.. from what i heard it can be a routing problem to my router but how does this happend now? im playing this game since 3 years on normal ping like 80 and now this problem happends? Day before season 5 by the way.. Please help ( Yes i made a support ticket already )
    I have the same problem after today's patch - routing issues strikes again.
    I experienced this ~ 2 years ago and now I have to strugle with it again. Avesome.
    Support ticket won't help you, trust me - I've tried it back then. Only thing that helped was spamming PonPon's mail.
    Let's just hope that this is only a temporary bug.