Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 96

Thread: Daji, ullr, sol, chronos, freya

  1. #21
    A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Bro-Koro
    Posts
    13,644
    30
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 219
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    Rep Power
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by Gromun View Post
    wtf did i read right now

    daji is fine?

    like hun butz in damage?
    Hun Batz can buy Hydra's and DB and delete any squishy with ease with the power of AA-cancels. In fact, because he has shorter channel times and reliable crits, he can do it faster than Daji.

    assassin lack of utility ???
    Compared to other assassins? Kind of, yeah. She has knockup and slow immunity, as well as a slow and a conditional escape, but other than her CC-oriented ult, there's very little to her for utility compared to Nemesis or Serqet.

    if i was a forum nerd i could posted a big picture right there
    So what you're saying is, you lack the ability to post images? Because there's literally a button for that.

    short cd escape ??? oh ye sorry, we foget that rollface king of assassins is susano and now every assassin
    shoudl be like him
    If Susano'o's still giving you trouble, then you need to git gud. Also, I was explicitly comparing Daji to Hun Batz, who can have a 6-second CD on Somersault with 40% CDR and use it no matter what enemies or allies are around him.

    thor too, what a shit would be nice if tho'rs abilities starts to crit
    Daji has no abilities that crit. The only gods with such abilities are Serqet and Nezha.

    daji doesnt have aoe effects outside of her ult, and ... other abilities lol
    They keyword was "multiple." Daji's only reliably multi-target ability is 1k Cuts. Hun Batz has a leap, a cone, and a chain lightning effect.

    Quote Originally Posted by CoCoPuffs View Post
    This has to be the dumbest post iv read in a while.
    Wow, yet another well-informed and constructive post. You guys keep this up, and I might actually learn something from these irrelevant insults. Other than the fact that you have literally no argument to go on, which is why you're resorting to name-calling, that is.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E



    Muh Concepts


  2. #22
    Senior Member Prestigious Necromancer776's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    3,209
    12
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 101
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Second Class 10000 Experience Points Veteran
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    Daji has no abilities that crit. The only gods with such abilities are Serqet and Nezha.
    Remember the days of release Ratatoskr? Up to 6 dashes that could instakill people via Opal acorn + crits? Totally balanced

  3. #23
    A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Bro-Koro
    Posts
    13,644
    30
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 219
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    Rep Power
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by Necromancer776 View Post
    Remember the days of release Ratatoskr? Up to 6 dashes that could instakill people via Opal acorn + crits? Totally balanced
    I don't remember that time very well because I think I was only getting into the game as he was getting his furry ass nerfed into the Dark Dimension.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E



    Muh Concepts


  4. #24
    Senior Member Honoured VlentisFlyheightis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    889
    5
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 15
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Full Profile!
    Rep Power
    0
    Mercury can ability crit too.

  5. #25
    A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Bro-Koro
    Posts
    13,644
    30
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 219
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    Rep Power
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by VlentisFlyheightis View Post
    Mercury can ability crit too.
    You know, I thought I was forgetting someone, but I couldn't think of who it was for the life of me.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E



    Muh Concepts


  6. #26
    Banned Chosen Gromun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Россия Матушка
    Posts
    2,014
    8
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 523
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    Hun Batz can buy Hydra's and DB and delete any squishy with ease with the power of AA-cancels. In fact, because he has shorter channel times and reliable crits, he can do it faster than Daji.
    every assassin delete squishy with or without DB, where is your argument lol + Hun batz have long animation on his primary abilities wich makes him vulnerable while he using anything, while daji isnt lose anything, outside of ult hun batz is strash if compare with most assassins, daji is one of the top


    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    Compared to other assassins? Kind of, yeah. She has knockup and slow immunity, as well as a slow and a conditional escape, but other than her CC-oriented ult, there's very little to her for utility compared to Nemesis or Serqet.
    she has mitigation also, but ofc not enought, you want more? or you think easy breakable nemesis shield worth more? or because she has targetable escape? wtf?


    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    So what you're saying is, you lack the ability to post images? Because there's literally a button for that.
    no i mean im nto so mad to search for picture for you


    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    If Susano'o's still giving you trouble, then you need to git gud. Also, I was explicitly comparing Daji to Hun Batz, who can have a 6-second CD on Somersault with 40% CDR and use it no matter what enemies or allies are around him.
    read 1st answer, how i see you mad about her because her escape targetable lol, maybe ull start to play gut?


    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    Daji has no abilities that crit. The only gods with such abilities are Serqet and Nezha.
    hun batz have abilities to crit? dude, why did you gave hun batz as example, are you normal with yrself?


    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    They keyword was "multiple." Daji's only reliably multi-target ability is 1k Cuts. Hun Batz has a leap, a cone, and a chain lightning effect.
    how i see you admit everything, because you to much cool for others, you cant lose, if youll leap and hit multiple targets easily then da jis will blink wo awarness, you are a king of the game


    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    Wow, yet another well-informed and constructive post. You guys keep this up, and I might actually learn something from these irrelevant insults. Other than the fact that you have literally no argument to go on, which is why you're resorting to name-calling, that is.
    you will never learn anything, you are jsut make100postperday forum hamster

  7. #27
    A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Bro-Koro
    Posts
    13,644
    30
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 219
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    Rep Power
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by Gromun View Post
    hun batz have abilities to crit? dude, why did you gave hun batz as example, are you normal with yrself?
    Ah, now I remember why I stopped responding to you so long ago. I never said Hun Batz's abilities can crit. I said he gets reliable crits with just one crit item, which he does because of his passive. I pity your teammates if your understanding of the game is as bad as your reading comprehension. No wonder you resort to petty insults--your argument not only has no legs to stand on, you can't even be bothered to make it.
    Last edited by SirKeksalot; 01-23-2018 at 09:15 PM.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E



    Muh Concepts


  8. #28
    Banned Chosen Gromun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Россия Матушка
    Posts
    2,014
    8
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 523
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    Ah, now I remember why I stopped responding to you so long ago. I never said Hun Batz's abilities can crit. I've never said Hun Batz can crit. I said he gets reliable crits with just one crit item, which he does because of his passive. I pity your teammates if your understanding of the game is as bad as your reading comprehension. No wonder you resort to petty insults--your argument not only has no legs to stand on, you can't even be bothered to make it.

    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    And Daji doesn't have a reliable escape with a short CD, reliable crits with just one item, and multiple AoE effects outside of her ult.


    Using an ability gives Hun Batz's next Basic Attack within the next 3 seconds an increased Critical Strike chance.


    while he using his abilities ill shoot 3 basic attacks/make a procast/cc in his face lol

    if your argument is that hun batz's passive betetr then da ji's, you are right only if this passive proced atleast 2 times xD dude are you really thinks that building db on hun batz is awesome idea? the point of this passive is isnt building crit items xD

  9. #29
    Trash Doggo Demigod Goobis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Trashcan
    Posts
    14,965
    39
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 2,987
    Achievements:
    Veteran Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Party Person Discussion Ender
    Rep Power
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    You know, I thought I was forgetting someone, but I couldn't think of who it was for the life of me.
    Its ok, Merc hasn't been in this game since Golden Bow got removed.
    Your Local Resident Trash Doggo
    I'm cheating on Anubis, Camazotz is in the dumpster now.

  10. #30
    Senior Member Honoured SquireAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Fox Central (WV)
    Posts
    544
    7
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 888
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points Veteran
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Gromun View Post



    Using an ability gives Hun Batz's next Basic Attack within the next 3 seconds an increased Critical Strike chance.


    while he using his abilities ill shoot 3 basic attacks/make a procast/cc in his face lol

    if your argument is that hun batz's passive betetr then da ji's, you are right only if this passive proced atleast 2 times xD dude are you really thinks that building db on hun batz is awesome idea? the point of this passive is isnt building crit items xD
    I think you're forgetting the nature of an assassin, or the fact that other players can juke. Assassin's dont just sit in lane and run at you (or at least respectable ones don't), they gank. Hun batz has a leap and, if he land's it, a blink. This gives him good sticking ability, and his crits can pack a whollop early to mid, the power play time for assassins. He does have his channel time for the overhead smash, and is interruptable by various. Daji has a slow, a teleport, and a movement channel. Her ability to stick is much higher, her channel is incredibly safe for both fighting and fleeing, and her slow has a fairly short CD. Comparing Daji to Ares, who has a very similar aggression style (Chains to slow and stick, then DoT from fire to continue), You can start to see her bloat. Ares gets mitigations from his 2, where as Daji gets them in the same as an ability, and her's are percentage, rather than protections. Many channeled abilities DO give a CC immunity of some kind, such as Ares flames knockback, Gaun yu twirl knockback, Anubis 1 knockup, NIke is getting it on her 1 in 5.1, Zhong Kui Ult, and a few others I may have missed. The knock up immunity seems out of place, as most other 'sticking' channels give knockback, not knock up. The mitigation from behind also makes her 2 a fairly safe escape, seeing as how her leap requires a target to hop on, as it's both movement AND almost 50% mitigation at max rank.

    Daji is a bit bloated atm, and burst meta is coming back in s5, and with new crusher dealing good DoT, Daji might need some of the odd utility removed.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •