Thread: Daji, ullr, sol, chronos, freya

Senior Member Honoured
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 116
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran Party Person

Daji, ullr, sol, chronos, freya

No change to Daji or Ullr for season 5?
    Well I might start playing Lol instead.
    What is the point of playing with or against anyone of these two.

And the item change for mages havent really helped magical adcs at all.
    The only one who can benefit from the two ring items that they buffed is Freya.
    You dont want any of those items on Sol or Chronos. They are better with raw power and the tahuti nerf is gonna hurt their lategame, especially sol who have less ability damage(part of ult) than chronos and rely on those hard hitting basics, not attackspeed.
    Last edited by Glorfindal; 01-21-2018 at 04:38 AM.

Senior Member Prestigious Necromancer776's Avatar
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 101
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Second Class 10000 Experience Points Veteran
    Agree with everything but the Sol part, she can still be an AA style mage. No Chronos tho, which is kind of sad. I liked when he could be an AA mage.

Senior Member Prestigious LuxInterior's Avatar
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 1,398
    Achievements:
    Party Person Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Tagger First Class! Repped! Second Class
    I don't get why you guys think Chronos can't be an AA mage. Yes, he has strong hitting abilities, but you're playing a mage with two damaging abilities if you don't build for AAs. His basics hit way harder than Sol late game.
    Learn Smite with tough love on my #SargeSeries
    Motörheads is recruiting! Sign up here

Ocean Princess Prestigious Lyralis's Avatar
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 436
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by LuxInterior View Post
    I don't get why you guys think Chronos can't be an AA mage. Yes, he has strong hitting abilities, but you're playing a mage with two damaging abilities if you don't build for AAs. His basics hit way harder than Sol late game.
    You only really need 1 AS item imo and then you have enough AS and your autos will do 400 regardless.
    What do I put here now?

Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 2,987
    Achievements:
    Veteran Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Party Person Discussion Ender
    Quote Originally Posted by LuxInterior View Post
    Full burst + Hastened is all Chronos needs.
    Your Local Resident Trash Doggo
    I'm cheating on Anubis, Camazotz is in the dumpster now.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Renney's Avatar
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 149
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Da ji is not getting a nerf only because some of the hi-rez employees likes her, thats the only explanation i have. As for ullr - t5 skin.

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 219
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    Daji is fine. She's like Hun Batz: high in damage, but lacking in utility outside of a big teamfight ult.

Sol is not remotely OP. She has only 1 reliable ability for damage, shit sustain, a huge delay on her "escape," if it can even be considered one, and an ult that's super easy to avoid.

Ullr and Freya are ADC's, but those are jacked in general, so they don't really stand out.

Chronos's early game is likely to be nothing special compared to other mages when S5 rolls around, and when that happens, there will be little remarkable about him.

So fine, go back to LoL instead of learning to counter gods that aren't even OP. The rest of us will be here actually trying to improve instead of crying for nerfs.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts

Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 509
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter Veteran 10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    Daji is fine. She's like Hun Batz: high in damage, but lacking in utility outside of a big teamfight ult.

Sol is not remotely OP. She has only 1 reliable ability for damage, shit sustain, a huge delay on her "escape," if it can even be considered one, and an ult that's super easy to avoid.

Ullr and Freya are ADC's, but those are jacked in general, so they don't really stand out.

Chronos's early game is likely to be nothing special compared to other mages when S5 rolls around, and when that happens, there will be little remarkable about him.

So fine, go back to LoL instead of learning to counter gods that aren't even OP. The rest of us will be here actually trying to improve instead of crying for nerfs.
    Sorry but Hun Batz doesn't have an ability that gives him slow immunity, cripple immunity, knock up immunity, movement speed increase, and damage mitigation nor does he have an ability that gives him haste. Da Ji was over buffed the moment they added more than a slow to horrible burns.

And Chronos can basically just build full burst with a poly and defeats the entire purpose of going AA since regardless of a.speed his autos will hit hard with his AA passive selected. Why even play Freya when you can play Chronos? And Ullr's axe hits you before you even see it so~

Senior Member Chosen BakaCircle9's Avatar
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 474
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Necromancer776 View Post
    Agree with everything but the Sol part, she can still be an AA style mage. No Chronos tho, which is kind of sad. I liked when he could be an AA mage.
    im sorry, what? and what makes Sol "more aa style", than Chronos?

aa damage? Chronos aa hits nearly twice harder with his steroid!
    mobility? Chronos speed buff is 7 sec long, while Sol's is 3 sec. not just this, his speed buff and his steroid is one ability, so he can instantly pop it up and wreck someone. Sol aa steroid is her passive and it takes time to get online. also her 3 have one big problem - her immunity interupts her attack.
    cc for lock target down? Sol's 1.5 sec slow vs. Chronos stun... nuff to say.

if Chronos can't be aa mage, Sol neither...
    TOP 3 most stupid things i've ever see in this forum:
    she can do 1000 dmg at level 3 by just her 2-and passive
    her 3 should be more like medusa moving backwards movement penalty reduced only by 50%
    Her ult now is her 2 but with lower damage but same cooldown!
    my YouTube channel

Senior Member Honoured RamenFrog's Avatar
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 515
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaveana View Post
    Sorry but Hun Batz doesn't have an ability that gives him slow immunity, cripple immunity, knock up immunity, movement speed increase, and damage mitigation nor does he have an ability that gives him haste. Da Ji was over buffed the moment they added more than a slow to horrible burns.
    Can someone explain this to me for a sec, I've been out of commission for several months and knew about Daji getting a slow but what the heck else happened. Last I checked she was the laughingstock of released gods from 2017. Everyone else is the usual debate and I heard Ullr was nuts curtesy of friends watching Worlds, just don't particularly know where to ask and my client is a bit bloated trying to download the last 6 months of crap currently.