Thread: 5.1 Patch items that need to be changed.

New Member Cupidhead XxDestroyerzxX's Avatar
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 367

5.1 Patch items that need to be changed.

Here are some items that should be changed after playing 5.1 pts:

1.) Soul Gem - Passive activates when using non-damaging abilities (Januses threshold) and should deal bonus damage/healing after 5 stacks when hitting an enemy god rather than any enemy.

2.) Obsidian shard/titans bane - should remain 20% pen and cap at 33% because the 45% and 40% caps shred through guardians to fast.

3.)Mages blessing - should either be changed to +30 bonus magic damage (rather than ability),only be used for mages, or decreased damage if used by physical types because it is to powerful for ability hunters in beginning lane phases.

4.) The crusher - Nerf the passive a bit or change it up (at late game I can nearly hit all hp of squishies with Ullr's 1 and 3).

Senior Member Chosen RockerBaby's Avatar
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 1,148
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    2) But tahuti doesn't work half the time anymore so maybe it evens out.
    Rocking the boat

Lol, I guess we will have to wait for fix , it has only been like 2 days since patch.

Ocean Princess Prestigious Lyralis's Avatar
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 436
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by XxDestroyerzxX View Post

1.) Soul Gem - Passive activates when using non-damaging abilities (Januses threshold) and should deal bonus damage/healing after 5 stacks when hitting an enemy god rather than any enemy.

2.) Obsidian shard/titans bane - should remain 20% pen and cap at 33% because the 45% and 40% caps shred through guardians to fast.

3.)Mages blessing - should either be changed to +30 bonus magic damage (rather than ability),only be used for mages, or decreased damage if used by physical types because it is to powerful for ability hunters in beginning lane phases.

4.) The crusher - Nerf the passive a bit or change it up (at late game I can nearly hit all hp of squishies with Ullr's 1 and 3).
    1) Yes

2) No, this is compensation for Tahuti, also tanks had their meta last season.

3) No, because Warriors need it. Warrior's blessing is trash.

4) That happens even without Crusher built. It's the God in this case.
    What do I put here now?

Forum Moderator Infamous SeventhArchon's Avatar
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 662
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by XxDestroyerzxX View Post

1) Why does this heal in an AOE to start with?
    2) Absolutely not. Don't revert Titan's Bane to that wrecked state.
    3) Just make the alternatives (Assassin, Warrior) not garbage.
    4) Ullr. What you mean is called Ullr.
    5) Where's Rod of Tahuti and Deathbringer in need of a revert?
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*
    wtb new signature

I would actually honestly prefer blessings available only to specific roles (with some exceptions such as AO and Ravana jungle) since junglers, guardians, and mages need theirs nearly all the time. Warriors blessing I agree is trash; maybe they should add +10 damage to it and another +10 when it evolves (20 total).

Ocean Princess Prestigious Lyralis's Avatar
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 436
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points
    No, cuz then you can't have unconventional picks.
    What do I put here now?