Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: +1 for Hirez for Thana skin

Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 641
    Achievements:
    Repped! Second Class 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    80,000 FP needed...? THE HELL?! At my casual rate I've only gotten to 20k-25k in the past two years! What is wrong with Hirez? As someone said above me they would need to make Smite their day job! I'm afraid to calculate how many FP bundles I'd need to buy to reach that at my average FP..

Senior Member Honoured breakmyfutoffinu's Avatar
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 344
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Reklia View Post
    80,000 FP needed...? THE HELL?! At my casual rate I've only gotten to 20k-25k in the past two years! What is wrong with Hirez? As someone said above me they would need to make Smite their day job! I'm afraid to calculate how many FP bundles I'd need to buy to reach that at my average FP..
    ita that much sooo either ur gonna have to play ALOT and manage to do well with ur bets, and still have to pay cash... it's a t5 recolor it ain't gonna be easy or cheap to get, when ppl HAD to pay for that one because there were no quests in the odyssey at that time.

I'm in the same boat around 27k atm but I have totally forgotten half of the spl bets sooo I'd prolly be closer to 30k if I had.

I didn't watch the whole patch notes did they announce the FP system ? they might give us a lil more per win, or more of the quests, and then there's the bundles... who knows

Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 182
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    But it's just a skin that looks like the T5 but it doesn't evolve - just the final form. The past SPL, the final reward is at 30K FP. The 80K they want for the Thanatos skin is more than twice the previous SPL. I think it's way too overpriced. 50K - 60K would've been a more reasonable rate.
    Aphrodite
    The standard of beauty is not definite. We define it.

Senior Member Chosen ShinigamiXzero's Avatar
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 919
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    My math may be wrong but I think you get 500fp for 300 gems. You would need 160 of those to get 80,000fp. That is about 48,000 gems which is 6 of the largest gem bundles. So it would cost $600 to straight up just buy it. That sounds like a lot but considering they were charging $1000 for the T5 it isn't that hard to believe.

Senior Member Honoured VlentisFlyheightis's Avatar
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 15
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Full Profile!
    I honestly want the first or second part of Archon Thanatos more than the last as a dedicated skin, where he looks like War from Darksiders.

Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 182
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by VlentisFlyheightis View Post
    I honestly want the first or second part of Archon Thanatos more than the last as a dedicated skin, where he looks like War from Darksiders.
    Same here. I prefer his more human form than the final form.
    Aphrodite
    The standard of beauty is not definite. We define it.

Forum Moderator Infamous SeventhArchon's Avatar
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 662
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by RainbowSplat View Post
    People who paid 8000 gems or so to get Archon Thantos are proly pissed now cuz this is legit T5 skin
    As an owner of the other two T5 skins I wouldn't mind them. In fact I'm looking forward to an Anubis third/final form skin with an alternate theme somewhere further down the line.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reklia View Post
    FP will be time based and I'm guessing a lot easier to obtain.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShinigamiXzero View Post
    My math may be wrong but I think you get 500fp for 300 gems. You would need 160 of those to get 80,000fp. That is about 48,000 gems which is 6 of the largest gem bundles. So it would cost $600 to straight up just buy it. That sounds like a lot but considering they were charging $1000 for the T5 it isn't that hard to believe.
    Buying that FP bundle has always been a terrible deal. The whole FP thing might change though.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*
    wtb new signature

Senior Member Honoured VlentisFlyheightis's Avatar
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 15
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Full Profile!
    have 52 FP doublers and expect to get a ton more from win chests. not worried. Don't even play Thanatos so I'd only get this if I'd already gotten the other FP store items i did want. Also those calling this a T5, it's more a 4.5 or just legitely a 4 cuz it doesn't evolve or sky effect.

Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 402
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by hudapak View Post
    But it's just a skin that looks like the T5 but it doesn't evolve - just the final form. The past SPL, the final reward is at 30K FP. The 80K they want for the Thanatos skin is more than twice the previous SPL. I think it's way too overpriced. 50K - 60K would've been a more reasonable rate.
    We live in era of far more games to vote on and absurd number of team FP boosters. Ive 47k this season despite constantly tipping others since final reward and have skipped game voting for months too. Ive been playing only sparingly lately as i despise the current meta. I think its sounds more daunting than it is, it had to be high given the Archon nature of it.

Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 8
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by hudapak View Post
    Wow 80K! That's a lot. I've played a lot last year and bought those eSports skins for whichever gods received one and I'm still far from getting to 80K. HiRez is really getting greedy with this. For those of us who weren't able to get the Archon Thanatos back then, would have to make playing Smite their day job. And maybe spend a lot more on FP as well. Good thing I'm not too crazy about this god to warrant such.
    Why is making some awesome hard to get greedy? They are giving us free stuff for playing their game... If you want the skin play the game and get it.

Playing the game (cause you can't grind FP expect for on 2x FP weekends) =/= Greedy.

I see what you are talking about but its not greed, its them getting people to want to play their game everyday.
    Smite Name: Jihadned, Steam Name: jjadned. Sponsored by Flextape.