Thread: Joust Sucks

Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 376

Angry Joust Sucks

I loved the old joust map, it was just like a mini conquest game you could play with a few friends and have a good time. I really loved how the old joust required genuine strategy. Getting buffs, placement, team fights, and ganks were all important factors. In this new map, literally the only strategy is to camp until late game and get a lucky deicide. A trash team could literally just camp, and camp, clearing wave after wave until respawn timers are 40-50 secs, then they just wait until one of them gets a lucky kill and push to end the game. The games are so slow, so boring and often end in the dumbest ways. Please fix the map.

Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 375
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    I agree it is like they are trying to force you to play conquest now. There is already assault where you can just camp or charge straight ahead why are they making joust the same way. Expand both side lanes so that assasins are actually able to to their jobs. Secondly lower the xp of minions vs god kills so many times I have seen my team have 5-10 more god kills but the enemy team keeps levels because of minions. All this does is encourage long games where the team who can camp the best wins. If I wanted that I would go play CoD.