Thread: Stop making the game so easy for premades

Member Follower
    Achievements:
    1 year registered

Stop making the game so easy for premades

I am sick of this game pandering towards premades in normal. I don't see why I should be punished because I refuse to make fake friends that I don't need outside the game for anything. Not to mention people that would never mix with outside of Smite anyway. But is it really that much to ask for a f*****g fair game for once.

Premades infest this game like a swarm, they can never play by themselves, they will never report each other if they are toxic and they will always think they are better then they are.

I hate this because its in EVERY game. I should not be FORCED to make friends in order to play the game. Thats a stupid design.

Ocean Princess Prestigious Lyralis's Avatar
    Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 451
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points
    "fake friends"

It's a MOBA.

Multiplayer is in the name.

Therefore making friends and working together is encouraged.

Also, there's a rant thread.
    ~Scylla: 10,000~
    ~Status: DDLC destroyed my heart and soul~
    ~Level: 120/160~
    IGN: Sayorí
    "̴H̴a̵p̷p̷y̷ ̵t̴h̴o̵u̵g̴h̵t̸s̴,̷ ̸h̷a̵p̸p̶y̶ ̷t̶h̷o̴u̸g̶h̴t̴s̶,̷ ̴h̴a̸p̸p̶y̷ ̷t̴h̷o̶u̵g̸h̸t̴s̸ ̶i̵n̴ ̶s̷h̶a̸r̵d̴s̶,̸ ̴a̵l̶l̷ ̸o̸v̸e̵r̸ ̸t̵h̶e̴ ̴f̴l̸o̶o̶r̵"̷ ~ Sayori

Super Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 2,530
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class
    Can you stop spam MM threads it just trash the General Discussion Forum thats why there is January Rant Thread

Closing
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*