Thread: Perses, Titan of Destruction

Hybrid View

Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 593
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered

Perses, Titan of Destruction

PERSES, TITAN OF DESTRUCTION

Oh boy, two concepts about destructive deities in a row!
    Anyway, in SMITE, Perses is a greek assassin that benefits from just killing things, but is not as good early game. He is depicted as such:

(Not my artwork, so don't sue me)

Difficulty: Average
    Attack progression: 1x/.75x/.75x, the last two attacks dealing damage in an AOE around him

Passive - Destructive Tendencies

Whenever Perses or an ally kills an enemy god, he gets a stack of anger. each anger stack provides physical power. If he or an ally destroys a tower, he gets 3 stacks instead. He can have a max of 10 stacks, and at 5 stacks or above he gains extra true damage on his abilities and auto attacks. He loses 4 stacks on death.

Physical power: 5 +.5 per level
    Extra true damage: 10 +5 per level (10% of physical power)

Ability 1 - Mighty Cleaver

Perses empowers his axe, granting his next successful auto attack extra damage. If he used an ability before using this one, the empowered attack ignores a percentage of the target's protections.

Mana cost: 40/45/50/55/60
    Extra damage: 40/70/100/130/160 (25% of physical power)
    Protections ignored: 10/20/30/40/50%
    Cooldown: 12 seconds

Ability 2 - Smash of Destruction

Perses slams down his axe, dealing damage in a small cone in front of him and rooting gods into the ground.

Mana cost: 70
    Damage: 70/120/170/210/260 (70% of physical power)
    Root duration: 1.5 seconds
    Cooldown: 14 seconds

Ability 3 - Spinning Death

Perses dashes forward, spinning himself and his axe around as he goes, dealing damage to nearby enemies. If he uses Smash of Destruction while dashing, it is canceled early and he uses his 2, granting it extra range.

Mana cost: 60/65/70/75/80
    Damage: 40/70/100/130/160 (70% of physical power)
    Cooldown: 17 seconds

Ultimate - Glorious Entrance

Perses summons a pillar of rock in front of him, and he jumps on top of it, becoming immune to CC and damage for a duration. He can then reactivate the ability to jump down from the pillar, dealing damage to enemies he lands on.

Mana cost: 80
    Immunity duration: 6 seconds
    Damage: 140/240/340/440/540 (80% of physical power)
    Cooldown: 100 seconds

Build Ideas

Warrior Tabi
    Hydra's Lament
    Titan's Bane
    Heartseeker
    Shifter's Shield
    Bloodforge

Hope you like the concept!
    ~LordOfSumples
    Crabs are the best animal.

If you say otherwise, then you are a fool.

Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 385
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Third Class
    I think the idea is good, but it doesn't really bring anything unique to the table I suppose.

It seems like to me he's an amalgamation of Ratatoskr, Xbalanque and Xing Tian.

I feel like he also suffers from Ao Kuang syndrome, where, you may want to build Auto Attack, or power, and considering the few AA assassins we have are hyper carries, I don't believe this guy fits the role of an AA assassin, on that same notion, his ultimate can deal an upwards of 600-700 damage, but after that, then what? Use a root? Assassins either need to deal a lot of damage very quickly or have some form of lockdown or counter initiation to do their damage, and I feel like a 1.5 second root isn't enough to be worthy of that "assassin" role. He does good damage with his ultimate, but his passive and first ability tells me that he's a late game assassin that wants to auto attack.

Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 593
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    That is what i built his kit to be - a late game assassin. You can combo his 3, 2 and 1 to deal a pretty large amount of damage together if you land it right, possibly either doing a lot of damage or killing his target. Then, he can use his ultimate to get out or finish off a kill.
    Crabs are the best animal.

If you say otherwise, then you are a fool.