Thread: New player looking for clan or just people to play with

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 385

Cool New player looking for clan or just people to play with

Hello, (jeez its been a while since I've been on forums, lookatdat bbcode)

I have been playing for 2-3 days now but only co-OP vs AI arenas. I have slight experience with other mobas but am still learning via videos and guides how to become a better player before I jump headfirst into the normal matches.

I'm sticking mainly to hunter ADCs right now but I'm not opposed to expanding what roles I play. I'll eventually be taking on support roles so its kind of required for me to seek a clan or at least have a chill group of people to play with. I'm just trying to avoid volatile players/groupings that might hinder my enjoyment of the game.

I'm going to try to be online to play matches pretty much every day, but I do have other games where I admin servers so I may be busy sometimes.

If interested anyone can add me,
    Smite IGN: Lavisca

Thank you for taking the time to read.
    Last edited by Lavisca; 01-13-2018 at 03:29 AM. Reason: A few long time friends have joined and we've made our own clan, feel free to friend me still though. :D

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead PrestoDynamo's Avatar
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 204
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Note the time i play and my preferences. Beyond that I'm always looking for players to play casual and when I usually play it just so happens some clan members are also on so we are usually in a group of 2-4. Just send a friend request if interested.

IGN :PrestoDynamo
    Country/Time zone :USA/Central
    General Play Time: 6pm-2am (central time)
    Preferred Language: English
    God Masteries: 74
    Smite Join Date: 11-18-2015
    Preferred Position: Any
    Proffered Mode: Any modes, I enjoy ranked as well. Conquest would be my least favorite though
    Preferred Gods: i like them all but tend to gravitate towards guardians, mages and hunters
    Curse: Yes, but i preffere TS or Mumble
    Microphone: (Yes)
    Other Methods to communicate with you: (Discord,Steam, Skype, Mumble, TS, Vent) my profile name is Presto_Dynamo or PrestoDynamo
    Type of group I'm looking for: (casual, multi gaming, anyone who is on at late hours or maybe even UE players)
    Prior Competitive Experience for smite: None
    About Me: Been playing Mobas since 2007, LoL, HotS, Dota 2, and tried some others, but just don't like bullying and killing minions. ;-) I've played many first person shooters and seem to enjoy those more. I aim to improve my skills in every game I play and take any and all information that can lead to a better understanding of the game. I am looking for a group that is on during late night hours and that main arena, clash, joust with siege and ranked games coming in second. I'm a casual player at heart that strives on skill level improvement no matter my rank or elo.

Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 733
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Party Person Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavisca View Post
    Hello, (jeez its been a while since I've been on forums, lookatdat bbcode)

I have been playing for 2-3 days now but only co-OP vs AI arenas. I have slight experience with other mobas but am still learning via videos and guides how to become a better player before I jump headfirst into the normal matches.

I'm sticking mainly to hunter ADCs right now but I'm not opposed to expanding what roles I play. I'll eventually be taking on support roles so its kind of required for me to seek a clan or at least have a chill group of people to play with. I'm just trying to avoid volatile players/groupings that might hinder my enjoyment of the game.

I'm going to try to be online to play matches pretty much every day, but I do have other games where I admin servers so I may be busy sometimes.

If interested anyone can add me,
    Smite IGN: Lavisca

Thank you for taking the time to read.
    Check us out Taw.net Both EU and NA. Either looking for casual or competitive we have all of that.
    IGN:Zaraxy Join taw today NA/EU Multigaming Community 16+

http://taw.net