Thread: One question about Hel,

Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 557
    Achievements:
    Veteran 1000 Experience Points

One question about Hel,

Now, I do not follow news, patch notes and competitive Smite since I am a very "seazoned "player. But I do have a question: Why doesn't Hel have an indicator above her HUD that displays the cooldowns of the form she isn't currently in.

-Ullr did not have one either but shortly after they added Artio (with an indicator of the cooldowns in the opposite form) they shorly added one for Ullr.
    -Fafnir resets the cooldowns of his basic abilities after ulting and when his ult ends so there is no need for an indicator, so does Tyr when using his 3, resets the cooldowns of his 1 and 2.
    -Cu Chulainn Resets the cooldown on his 1 and 3, and when his Berzerk ends his 2 is put on a 4 second cooldown. His ult while not in Berzerk does not have an indicator of its cooldown but you can remember its cd and when your Berzerk finishes subtract 20 secs from it, not a big deal. Indicator is not needed .

With Hel not only you are missing an cd indicator but also you are the god that switches stances more than any of the ones listed above. There might be some reazons behind this, Hel is broken and too op, in witch case she should be balanced and have an indicator added or HiRez is just being fucking idiotic. (We do know that the tehnology is there since one was added for Ullr after Ullr's release and also Artio has one)

So what the fk is going on here ? Can someone explain?
    Last edited by Nam3l3ss; 01-11-2018 at 02:58 PM.

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 2,065
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 1 year registered 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    They've confirmed they want to give one to Hel. That she doesn't have it yet means they've simply yet to implement it.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts

Achievements:
    But how can you let a change like this happen, release a god that has this feature, implement this feature in the game but not give it to all gods that can use it. There are only 3 gods that can use this, its not like they had to change half the fucking game for it. This is just stupid.

Ocean Princess Prestigious Lyralis's Avatar
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 436
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points
    Because it takes time to do such things, and hirez is already busy planning and doing stuff for season 5 and they also just finished the SWC and HRX and all that shit.

Have patience. They said it's coming, so it will.
    What do I put here now?

Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 1 year registered 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Nam3l3ss View Post
    But how can you let a change like this happen, release a god that has this feature, implement this feature in the game but not give it to all gods that can use it. There are only 3 gods that can use this, its not like they had to change half the fucking game for it. This is just stupid.
    So HR is supposed to be able to implement art and gameplay changes in the time between me realizing I have to fart and me actually farting? That's not reasonable.

Muh Concepts

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    So HR is supposed to be able to implement art and gameplay changes in the time between me realizing I have to fart and me actually farting? That's not reasonable.
    That is so retarded, the problem is not the fact that Hel does not have an indicator (even though she needs it the most) the problem is the fact that they did implement it for only fucking 2/3 of the gods that can use it, and btw its not like these changes happened recently, Ullr got a fucking indicator a reasonable time ago also Artio.
    Its like fucking adding damage/xp/min (Just as an example) as a category in the tab menu but only one player on your team can see it.
    Doesn't that sound retarded, and by the way Artio was released on the 26th of July 2017, today we are on the 12th of January 2018, now if that sounds comparable to the period between me realising I have to fart and farting you are retarded.
    Its good that they implemented some "quality of life" changes, but they didn't do it all the way. That leaves us to assume that HiRez really doesn't even care about Hel.
    And its not like they did not have time to fucking do that or they had something else to do since they just changed her mastery skins and added a new one for her.
    How can you be so fucking blinded by your own stupidity?

Achievements:
    That is so retarded, the problem is not the fact that Hel does not have an indicator (even though she needs it the most) the problem is the fact that they did implement it for only fucking 2/3 of the gods that can use it, and btw its not like these changes happened recently, Ullr got a fucking indicator a reasonable time ago also Artio.
    Its like fucking adding damage/xp/min (Just as an example) as a category in the tab menu but only one player on your team can see it.
    Doesn't that sound retarded, and by the way Artio was released on the 26th of July 2017, today we are on the 12th of January 2018, now if that sounds comparable to the period between me realising I have to fart and farting you are retarded.
    Its good that they implemented some "quality of life" changes, but they didn't do it all the way. That leaves us to assume that HiRez really doesn't even care about Hel.
    And its not like they did not have time to fucking do that or they had something else to do since they just changed her mastery skins and added a new one for her.
    Ullr took some time to get the change, too; he received his HUD update on November 6th. Bear in mind, HR has been mostly focusing on adding new content, like Cerberus and S5. And HR absolutely cares about Hel; that's why she not only got reworked, but she got buffed when that wasn't enough.

The fact that you feel the need to call me stupid is a testament to the fact that you haven't put any damn thought into your argument.

Muh Concepts

Lord of the Enigs Infamous Enigmatisty's Avatar
    Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 229
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    The problem is that it'a s lot of code to implement and perfect to make sure it works properly for each stance switcher. Ullr only got his buff 1-3 months past Artio release, and the fact that we've had to endure 5+ years of playing stance switchers without this thing means we can wait.

Also, why do you make it sound like HR has a lot of free time on their hand despite preparing for S5? Sounds like ignorance.
    Life has swept me away and I don't play Smite as much anymore. But of course, I still remember it fondly.

This is a great place to train your pathetic argument skills and learn to actually be proactive if you think about it.

Ocean Princess Prestigious Lyralis's Avatar
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 436
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points
    How can you ignore every point that answers you?
    What do I put here now?