Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: Nu Wa fog outdated

  1. #11
    Senior Member Chosen KAKLAW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,501
    9
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 366
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Polario View Post
    I believe what I hear / see when I pick Nu wa in ranked.
    "useless pick"
    "we dont have mage"
    "has no damage"
    "will be focus"
    "gg mid"

    Just as I believe she deserves more QoL. It has damage, it has utility.
    But it has zero mobility, "chance of survival", escape. It is nothing more than "summoning minions, destroying minions." That's when you can blow them up in the late game, before someone kills them first.

    But my opinion of her sucks, as everyone accuses me of being, so I've given up on this topic and leave it to hirez (Who does not know how to balance a God) to decide.
    Her utltiy isn't that great. A root that she won't use more then once a fight (she always need to be moving she can' afford to auto) as stun that is kinda limited and an ult that scouts but does no damage really for an ult (and makes her really lacking fora mid mage)

  2. #12
    Senior Member Honoured Polario's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    550
    5
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 381
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    0
    Maybe Nu wa always has a topic here in the forum, because as well as there are people who think that it does not deserve buff, there are those who think so. And this is perfectly normal.

  3. #13
    Senior Member Chosen zitagirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    On the Plains of the Carpathian Basin (Hungary)
    Posts
    1,321
    10
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 503
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! First Class 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Polario View Post
    Maybe Nu wa always has a topic here in the forum, because as well as there are people who think that it does not deserve buff, there are those who think so. And this is perfectly normal.
    Thi is outright bullshit and you know it why. It's always the exact same people making these threads (mostly babycookie who is not even positive with his kda) so saying everyone on the forum thinks she1's bad is outright a joke. So many people have told you with so many reasoning why she does not need buff, but no, you guys think she's bad and needs buffs, no matter what. 3+ years with more than 1k games under my belt with her and sorry, she's perfectly fine and never in my life got in any CQ games trhat "gg mid" and such. Guess EU is different.
    Genie of the Forum!

    Half human though and free, so I only have semi-phenomenal, nearly cosmic power, but still magical nonetheless

    Nu Wa and Medusa (or as I call them, snake ladies) are love and life <3

  4. #14
    Ocean Princess Prestigious Lyralis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Walking with Elisa
    Posts
    4,057
    13
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 436
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by zitagirl View Post
    Thi is outright bullshit and you know it why. It's always the exact same people making these threads (mostly babycookie who is not even positive with his kda) so saying everyone on the forum thinks she1's bad is outright a joke. So many people have told you with so many reasoning why she does not need buff, but no, you guys think she's bad and needs buffs, no matter what. 3+ years with more than 1k games under my belt with her and sorry, she's perfectly fine and never in my life got in any CQ games trhat "gg mid" and such. Guess EU is different.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

    For once in your lives listen to her thanks.
    What do I put here now?

  5. #15
    Senior Member Honoured Polario's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    550
    5
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 381
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by zitagirl View Post
    Guess EU is different.
    Yes, maybe it is.
    The problem is not they speak it.
    The problem is, in the course of the match, you feel they are right.

    I've seen people say (or was that you?) That this Season did not favor her. But would not Hirez have to adapt her to this season?

  6. #16
    Ocean Princess Prestigious Lyralis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Walking with Elisa
    Posts
    4,057
    13
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 436
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Polario View Post
    Yes, maybe it is.
    The problem is not they speak it.
    The problem is, in the course of the match, you feel they are right.

    I've seen people say (or was that you?) That this Season did not favor her. But would not Hirez have to adapt her to this season?
    Hirez didn't adapt Scylla to this season, and Scylla suffers more from it.

    So no.
    What do I put here now?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •