Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Nu Wa fog outdated

Member Follower
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 699
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran

Nu Wa fog outdated

i feel like nu wa fog is very out dated 1st of all it moves very slow 2nd it barely does any damage 150+ 50% scaling and 3rd it only gives 10% movement speed when in the fog. i think the fog should move a bit faster and also i think it should give you movement speed when leaving the fog maybe 15% when you leave the fog for 3 secs. i feel like these buffs would really help nu wa out and make it feel like her fog is not useless.

Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 613
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    Oh boy, another one of these.
    The amount of times I've secured kills using her fog...

Js if I had a nickle for all of the "nu wa fog outdated" posts/statements (in other posts) I've seen on here, I'd be a surprisingly rich person.
    Last edited by Saerireth; 01-12-2018 at 12:34 AM.

Lord of the Enigs Infamous Enigmatisty's Avatar
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 1,176
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    The fog is fine for what it does. Making it move faster is actually a nerf because it means you get as much damage ticks on a target that is stunned and rooted by you so no thanks.

Also I think we were mistaken to think the Nu Wa posts would stop from here.
    I'm pretty much trying to reclaim my lost ELO and sticking to a few gods rn. Mostly playing Cern and maybe Daji.

If you ask for balance changes on a god without a reason that can be properly justified, then this is the place to train for persuasion.

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 2,309
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 1 year registered 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    It's not supposed to be some insane global one-shot/teleport. It's just a little extra clear, a little extra damage, a little extra mobility, and the chance to have multiple allies gank at once when the enemy only expects you.
    NOW, I AM BECOME KHEPRI, DESTROYER OF THOTS

Muh Concepts

On the Plains of the Carpathian Basin (Hungary)
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 209
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! First Class 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Can we not start this again? Sure, it's far from the best ability but it's actually quite useful in many scenarios, even in CONQUEST.
    Genie of the Forum!

Half human though and free, so I only have semi-phenomenal, nearly cosmic power, but still magical nonetheless

Nu Wa and Medusa (or as I call them, snake ladies) are love and life <3

Ocean Princess Prestigious Lyralis's Avatar
    Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 435
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by zitagirl View Post
    Can we not start this again? Sure, it's far from the best ability but it's actually quite useful in many scenarios, even in CONQUEST.
    Trust in Zita's Nu Wa.
    ~Scylla: 10,000~
    ~Status: DDLC destroyed my heart and soul~
    ~Level: 120/160~
    IGN: Sayorí
    "̴H̴a̵p̷p̷y̷ ̵t̴h̴o̵u̵g̴h̵t̸s̴,̷ ̸h̷a̵p̸p̶y̶ ̷t̶h̷o̴u̸g̶h̴t̴s̶,̷ ̴h̴a̸p̸p̶y̷ ̷t̴h̷o̶u̵g̸h̸t̴s̸ ̶i̵n̴ ̶s̷h̶a̸r̵d̴s̶,̸ ̴a̵l̶l̷ ̸o̸v̸e̵r̸ ̸t̵h̶e̴ ̴f̴l̸o̶o̶r̵"̷ ~ Sayori

Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 342
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    I believe what I hear / see when I pick Nu wa in ranked.
    "useless pick"
    "we dont have mage"
    "has no damage"
    "will be focus"
    "gg mid"

Just as I believe she deserves more QoL. It has damage, it has utility.
    But it has zero mobility, "chance of survival", escape. It is nothing more than "summoning minions, destroying minions." That's when you can blow them up in the late game, before someone kills them first.

But my opinion of her sucks, as everyone accuses me of being, so I've given up on this topic and leave it to hirez (Who does not know how to balance a God) to decide.

Lord of the Enigs Infamous Enigmatisty's Avatar
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 1,176
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    Truth be told there is room for Nu to get buffed because how she is in casuals is completely different from how she is ranked. She is decent with a team that understands her playstyle, and indeed suffers in this meta where she can't farm and push in peace.

Though honestly, everyone is tired of seeing a thread about her pop up every week.
    I'm pretty much trying to reclaim my lost ELO and sticking to a few gods rn. Mostly playing Cern and maybe Daji.

If you ask for balance changes on a god without a reason that can be properly justified, then this is the place to train for persuasion.

Member Follower
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 699
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatisty View Post
    Truth be told there is room for Nu to get buffed because how she is in casuals is completely different from how she is ranked. She is decent with a team that understands her playstyle, and indeed suffers in this meta where she can't farm and push in peace.

Though honestly, everyone is tired of seeing a thread about her pop up every week.
    i think the reason there are a lot of threads about nu wa is cause people feel like all the other mages can do what nu wa does or better and it also seems like all the other mages are getting buffed examples isis , janus rajin ect. the rest of nu wa kit is fine its just that the fog is very slow and weak. old nu wa fog did good damage and gave you good movement speed the fog right now is prob one of the worst escapes in the game cause it moves very slow and you only get 10% movement when in the fog now hirez can do 1 of 2 things to buff her fog they can either give her fog the skadi treatment where nu wa and her allies get bonus movement speed when leave the fog maybe 10% scaling up to 15% the bonus speed would last for 3 secs or they could add a slow to her fog the slow could start at 3% and scale up to 15% and the slow lasts 3sec also enemy that stay in the fog refresh the slow timer . now i am not saying for hirez to do these ideas but nu wa fog needs something done to it atm its prob one of the worst ability's in the game.

On the Plains of the Carpathian Basin (Hungary)
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 209
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! First Class 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by babycookie View Post
    i think the reason there are a lot of threads about nu wa is cause people feel like all the other mages can do what nu wa does or better and it also seems like all the other mages are getting buffed examples isis , janus rajin ect. the rest of nu wa kit is fine its just that the fog is very slow and weak. old nu wa fog did good damage and gave you good movement speed the fog right now is prob one of the worst escapes in the game cause it moves very slow and you only get 10% movement when in the fog now hirez can do 1 of 2 things to buff her fog they can either give her fog the skadi treatment where nu wa and her allies get bonus movement speed when leave the fog maybe 10% scaling up to 15% the bonus speed would last for 3 secs or they could add a slow to her fog the slow could start at 3% and scale up to 15% and the slow lasts 3sec also enemy that stay in the fog refresh the slow timer . now i am not saying for hirez to do these ideas but nu wa fog needs something done to it atm its prob one of the worst ability's in the game.
    The reason there are many threads about her is because you and a few others that claims Nu Wa to be weak keep creating them. Seriously, check out just how much you did reate for example. People don't take you guys seriously anymore with your constant "Nu Wa needs buffs". Why? Because other gods are OP? Because she requires to have more awrness than some newer gods? Because for one she's actually one of the more balanced gods?

Yes I know this meta does not favor her. She relies on getting farmed to really start do her things. BUT this does not mean she's bad. Just the current meta is not in her favor (but honestly this meta in general poops on mages and assassins, unless you are Raijin so). She still can clear well after lv 2 (1+3 does a good job) and she can play safely and farm, even if there's 2 or 3 enemies in her lane. Now of course that means you actually need to play well, have good awarness and even think ahead maybe, something that people do not like. If the player plays her bad, the will get punished heavily, something people DO NOT like again.

For that Nu Wa is not in favor and maybe looked down.Trust me, I got more people that kept spam vet and vel on me (until I solo killed them and took their tower quite fast) because people just looked down. You see, she's not really played much and even if she's played, chances are they are not good. I have seen myself quite a few Nu Wa players that only kept spamming ult, go full squishy, not using her abilities, ect.
    Does this make the god bad? Absolutely not. I say the player's fault not knowing how to play her more actually. People think she's easy because of her ult but actually Nu Wa is one of the more in the face type of god, meaning she has to get quite close to really do her dmg, something again not many people would do. She's also immobile with the fog only being her escapish move, but honestly I just use it for dmg and to juke.

Now I see why people call fog a piece of shit. It's not an escape, no big dmg and he stealth is not really valued on it. But giving her the Skadi treatment, add slow into it... just no. I rather not see another Skadi case (meaning with her getting an actual escape, she became quite OP) plus that slow scale...why? You won't max fog until you are lv 19, so why even have that slow? It's useless. Use it as it supposed to be used. For dmg and to juke. You would be surprised how many people can be tricked by it, or actually how many abilities can counter the stealth. Stop thinking of it as an escape. It's not. It's an ability meant to trick people and you be able to juke.

Also can we like wait till S5 hits? You don't even know how the new season will be and you are demanding buffs already. Just wait a bit please. The new meta might actually favor her more than you would expect.
    Genie of the Forum!

Half human though and free, so I only have semi-phenomenal, nearly cosmic power, but still magical nonetheless

Nu Wa and Medusa (or as I call them, snake ladies) are love and life <3