Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: God Suggestion: "Pegasus"

Member Follower
    Achievements:
    1 year registered

God Suggestion: "Pegasus"

(Please bear in mind that this is just a rough idea)

Type: Guardian
    Role: Support

Lore: Born from Poseidon. The legendary winged horse in Greek Mythology that assisted both Perseus and Bellerophon in their trials and quests. A loyal friend to them, Pegasus was rewarded by Zeus at the end of the journey by being turned into a Constellation in the night sky.

Passive: "Mount of Olympus" - For a short time, allied Gods can mount Pegasus, allied Gods are required to mount Pegasus themselves and can sit on his back, losing their ability to move but gaining an attack speed buff and increasing their magical protection. Allied Gods will take the same damage that Pegasus does from enemy abilities.

1: "Wings of Olympus" - Line Projectile - Pegasus can use his wings to create a powerful gust, this projectile does damage over time to whoever it hits and creates a vortex of air at the target location which will knock up any enemy units within it.

2: "Falling Star" - Buff - Pegasus calls on the stars which causes one to fall to a target location. Allied Gods or Pegasus can pick up this star to receive a heal but also a portion of their mana back. If Pegasus picks this up while mounted, the allied God mounted on him will receive the buff instead.

3: "Buck-a-roo" - Dash - Pegasus can dash to a target location, dashing through units and dealing damage, if he hits an enemy God at the end of the dash, he will kick them with his powerful hooves, stunning them while turning 180 Degrees. Pegasus will then be able to charge back to the starting position by using the ability again.

4: "Distant Galaxy" - Ultimate - Pegasus ascends into the air, making both himself and his mounted God one with the stars and untargetable for a few seconds. While airbourne, he may freely fly around him but will not be able to use any ability but "Falling Star". He can activate the ability to come crashing down in burst of celestial light and doing so will eject his mounted unit.
    Last edited by DiamondHorse; 01-10-2018 at 08:50 AM.

Senior Member Honoured VlentisFlyheightis's Avatar
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 640
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Full Profile!
    NO MORE GREEK GUARDIANS.

We need warriors darn it. Were's Perseus or Achiles when we need them.

That said riding Pegasus would require model mapping of every god, a LONG task. It's not a terrible idea, but unfeasable for the likes of Scylla and his mother Medusa. I'd save Pegasus for a Perseus ult.
    Last edited by VlentisFlyheightis; 01-10-2018 at 08:51 AM.

Member Follower
    Achievements:
    1 year registered
    I've wanted to see Pegasus for a long while and now that Cerberus has been added to the game (which is not a God but a mythological creature), I'm really hoping that we will see one of the most famous mythological creatures in history. I mean, I agree with you... maybe Pegasus could have some inbuilt synergy with Perseus since their stories are connected.

The same way that Xeyah and Rakan have linked synergy in League of Legends.

Achievements:
    My ultimate point though is Nike, a still fairly new Goddess, is the only Greek warrior (other than the technical "Enyo" skin and Romans), compared to Ares Athena Cerberus and formerly Hades. Zeus has how many demi-god warrior children? Not to mention psuedo-gods like Achiles.

Member Follower
    Achievements:
    1 year registered
    Well the same idea/kit I had thought up could also work on Slepnir, which was the 6 legged horse of Odin from Norse mythology if there is no appetite for another Greek Guardian. I do see your point and I forgot about Athena and Ares. XD

Achievements:
    I am honestly surprised Sleipnir isn't Odin's Ult. Guan Yu ruined that possibility I suppose when they took away whats now Amaterasu's Ult. I think Sleipnir should be made into Odins passive, mounting him when he leaves the fountain similar to Jing Wei but not airborne, moving his current passive to part of his Ult like the Chronos adjustment.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead GoddessSupreme's Avatar
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 571
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by VlentisFlyheightis View Post
    NO MORE GREEK GUARDIANS.

We need warriors darn it. Were's Perseus or Achiles when we need them.

That said riding Pegasus would require model mapping of every god, a LONG task. It's not a terrible idea, but unfeasable for the likes of Scylla and his mother Medusa. I'd save Pegasus for a Perseus ult.

For funsies:
    Pegasus -- the WARRIOR
    High Mobility, High Sustain

Passive (Herald of Heroism) -- When Pegasus is alone or near ally gods, his passive reacts differently. When Pegasus is alone, he regains 6% of his hit points every 5 seconds and 3 protections + 1 per level. When an ally god is within 70 units of Pegasus, he retains his protections but loses his regeneration which is bestowed to his ally gods.

Ability 1 (Majestic Gust) -- Pegasus reels back and beats his wings once, dealing damage in a large cone and pushing back enemy minions. If Pegasus currently has his regeneration from his passive, it increases by 6% for 10 seconds. This ability can be used while in the air with Maneuvering Flight.

Ability 2 (Maneuvering Flight) -- After taking a moment to launch into the air, Pegasus flies up and banishes himself. He has 2 seconds to pick a spot to stomp down on, dealing damage. Once he does, he can activate the ability again to fly up, but quicker, and choose another spot to stomp down on, dealing additional damage. Creatures hit twice by this ability lose protections. Pegasus can use his Majestic Gust once while channeling this ability before he must land, either replacing his first stomp but then he must land, or his second stomp.

Ability 3 (Hooves of Hippocrene) -- Pegasus reels up his front hooves and slams them to the ground in an area burst of damage and heals Pegasus if Pegasus currently has his regeneration from his passive. Otherwise, a large watery pool is created granting Pegasus and ally gods a Hippocrene buff while in and for 2s after leaving the pool. The Hippocrene buff grants protections, cleanses crowd control, and prevents crowd future crowd control while the buff is active.

Ability 4 (Aerial Olympian) -- Pegasus pushes back enemies in a burst of area damage, flying into the sky as he banishes himself. While in flight, he can quickly fly and land in another location within 300, repeating the same burst of area damage or he can pick an ally god within 300, fly to them, and pick another location to bring the two to. Ally gods and Pegasus are healed for 10% of their hit points for each second they are in the air in the air, for up to 4 seconds.
    Last edited by GoddessSupreme; 01-10-2018 at 09:46 AM.

Achievements:
    mmm... sustain is too high and still causes the mapping each god model issue. the Effort is appreciated but i'd still rather see Perseus with Pegasus in his kit.

Passive Hero Among Men: Gains protections based on the health of nearby allies ( +5/+5 for each bellow half, +8/+8 bellow 3/4).

1 Gorgon Slayer: Perseus charges a line with his shield up, reflecting back half of any projectile/ranged cone damage in a half circle in front of him. If he connects his charge with an enemy they are stunned while he slashes them. CC immune from the front, vulnerable behind. (can charge through Medusa ult, Artemis traps, Ares chain deals initial damage but doesn't stay to cripple, etc. Still stopped by Poseidon whirlpool, Nox silence, etc)

2 Demi-god Vitality: passive level scaling HP5. Active burst self heal deactivates HP5 while on Cooldown.

3 Pegasus Slam: Perseus calls down Pegasus to trample a target, slowing them and reducing their physical protections. Can be used during Mounted Hero.

Ult Mounted Hero: Perseus takes to the sky on Pegasus, then he may swoop down and slash up to three times over 7 sec. If he kill's a god he gets 5 more sec & 2 more slashes. Using Pegasus Slam ends Mounted Hero, but has a wider AOE and does 100% extra damage times the number of remaining slashes. Perseus heals 10% of his missing hp for each god killed durring Mounted Hero.
    Last edited by VlentisFlyheightis; 01-10-2018 at 10:36 AM.

Senior Member Honoured
    Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 20
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    only Nox can ride Pegasus. Sorry.

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 1,202
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    Wrong subforum, brah.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts