Thread: Terra

New Member Cupidhead iiRunWiff_Knives's Avatar
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 382

Terra

So I've recently started playing Terra again to see how nerfed she was. Needless to say, her slow isn't doing anything, but that's not what I'm concerned with. For whatever reason, you can't summon your 2(?) ( the smashing stones) through a wall even if there's enough room to do it. Is this supposed to happen? Her healing stone can be cast through a wall no problem so I was thinking it's a bug for her 2 and since no one plays her, the devs haven't noticed it.

Also, I could see them giving back her root if the enemies are towards the center of the stone similar to Poseidon's whirlpool. I don't know. I just really miss Terra in her glory. She's the mother of God's and she gets little to no action.

Senior Member Honoured
    Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 20
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    they removed a core component in her "big nerf" and buffed a minor component in a minor way. Its not going to bring her back. She has a double activate stun and a double ability snare which makes her a pain in the ass to play with lag, yet none of her kit is redeeming enough to be worth the bullshit.

she is currently only going to appeal to people with low pings (if anyone at all) or a thing for big thighs

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead SaintDemonbane's Avatar
    Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 49
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    I'm actually playing her to diamond from mastery 1 just to get a fully informed opinion on how she is right now. So far I'm dipping my feet into mastery 3 and she honestly isn't that weak. She's pretty weak, but not completely useless.

Member Follower
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 137
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    The buff (longer bigger slow) means she's much better at chaining the slow from her abilities (charge no 3 stone, then charge enemy god, then basic attack), all meshes very well with gem of iso as on top of the above the 3's damage ticks proc's it. I wouldn't say she's suddenly great but you face her now and you can be practically perma slowed. Good with or vs gods that rely on movement and close range attacks. Played a game with a merc and he had a field day as no one could get away from him as he punched them to death.

Junior Member Cupidhead DrakeHorizon's Avatar
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 298
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 100 Experience Points
    I used to play Terra big time. When her nerf hit I still liked her, but when I played other guardians I quickly realized that she isn't nearly as powerful as Geb or Ymir anymore. I have stopped playing her for a good time now.

Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 536
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Second Class
    I want the slow field between her crushing stones back personaly. She like Khepri IMO, if your picking her its for one specic reason and thats her ult.

Junior Member Cupidhead DrakeHorizon's Avatar
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 298
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 100 Experience Points
    Yeah I wish she wasn't just an Ult bot
    "A mother bear is very protective over her allies, it will be best not to cross me." -Artio.
    A phrase that crosses over to other gods, even mages, it seems.