Thread: I didn't get my awesome chest (or maybe I misunderstood the Ragnarok event)

New Member Cupidhead kamnaruto13's Avatar
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 383

I didn't get my awesome chest (or maybe I misunderstood the Ragnarok event)

So I finished three of the quests of the Ragnarok event, and I didn't seem to get a molten key or an awesome chest. Mind you that the official post on the website says:

''This key will be used to open an Awesome chest which you will get after completing three quests''

Around the time I was checking the post on the website, my friend and I started talking on Discord, and he didn't check the website, but he checked the information in-game about the event and he understood from there that you have to do the quests AND buy the bundles to unlock the awesome chests. But that doesn't make any sense, because in the post on the website it says:

''When the event ends, people who have purchased ALL exclusive bundles will receive all the Awesome chests without having to do the quests.'', implying that you won't need to do the quests if you bought the bundles.

Maybe I misunderstood this? Maybe you need to do all the missions to get the keys? Maybe Hi-Rez didn't explain the event properly? I don't know. Is midight, and I'm tired, I only wanted the awesome chest but I guess I couldn't get it.

Ps: Something extra that I wanted to add but didn't think it was relevant to the main problem. I was playing an arena match before completing the third match and I won, and after that I got stuck in the victory screen, not frozen but just stuck. After like 40 seconds, a pop-up message appeared quickly and then I got to the after-match screen. Couldn't read the message because it was behind the victory message. Maybe it had to do with that?
    Last edited by kamnaruto13; 01-10-2018 at 08:18 AM.

New Member Cupidhead xgameismylifex's Avatar
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 554
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by kamnaruto13 View Post
    So I finished three of the quests of the Ragnarok event, and I didn't seem to get a molten key or an awesome chest. Mind you that the official post on the website says:

''This key will be used to open an Awesome chest which you will get after completing three quests''

Around the time I was checking the post on the website, my friend and I started talking on Discord, and he didn't check the website, but he checked the information in-game about the event and he understood from there that you have to do the quests AND buy the bundles to unlock the awesome chests. But that doesn't make any sense, because in the post on the website it says:

''When the event ends, people who have purchased ALL exclusive bundles will receive all the Awesome chests without having to do the quests.'', implying that you won't need to do the quests if you bought the quests.

Maybe I misunderstood this? Maybe you need to do all the missions to get the keys? Maybe Hi-Rez didn't explain the event properly? I don't know. Is midight, and I'm tired, I only wanted the awesome chest but I guess I couldn't get it.

Ps: Something extra that I wanted to add but didn't think it was relevant to the main problem. I was playing an arena match before completing the third match and I won, and after that I got stuck in the victory screen, not frozen but just stuck. After like 40 seconds, a pop-up message appeared quickly and then I got to the after-match screen. Couldn't read the message because it was behind the victory message. Maybe it had to do with that?
    For getting the molten keys you need to buy bundles which are each 750 gems, the people who bought these 3 bundles will get Hades Ragnarok skin and all awesome chests w/out doin the quests
    "The Ragnarok event will have players trying to complete quests over three different patches. Each patch will feature three different quests and a bundle which holds a key. This key will be used to open an Awesome chest which you will get after completing three quests. There are a total of nine quests, three bundles, and three Awesome chests.Hades is inciting chaos to Gods and minions alike! If players purchase all three exclusive Ragnarok bundles, they will unlocked the Limited Hades skin! When the event ends, people who have purchased ALL exclusive bundles will receive all the Awesome chests without having to do the quests."

New Member Cupidhead kamnaruto13's Avatar
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 383
    But it also says that you will get the key after completing three quests.

New Member Cupidhead xgameismylifex's Avatar
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 554
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    You need the key to open the chest, you did not understand it "Each patch will feature three different quests and a bundle which holds a key. This key will be used to open an Awesome chest which you will get after completing three quests."