Thread: New/returning player looking for people to play with

Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 604
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points

New/returning player looking for people to play with

Hi! I have played this game before but could never find a group of people to play with and learn with. I'm kinda new but I would love to learn more about this game. Looking for people that would do 5 v 5 with me, have fun and teach me all at the same time!

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead PrestoDynamo's Avatar
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 504
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class
    Note the time i play and my preferences. Beyond that I'm always looking for players to play casual and when I usually play it just so happens some clan members are also on so we are usually in a group of 2-4. Just send a friend request if interested.

IGN :PrestoDynamo
    Country/Time zone :USA/Central
    General Play Time: 6pm-2am (central time)
    Preferred Language: English
    God Masteries: 74
    Smite Join Date: 11-18-2015
    Preferred Position: Any
    Proffered Mode: Any modes, I enjoy ranked as well. Conquest would be my least favorite though
    Preferred Gods: i like them all but tend to gravitate towards guardians, mages and hunters
    Curse: Yes, but i preffere TS or Mumble
    Microphone: (Yes)
    Other Methods to communicate with you: (Discord,Steam, Skype, Mumble, TS, Vent) my profile name is Presto_Dynamo or PrestoDynamo
    Type of group I'm looking for: (casual, multi gaming, anyone who is on at late hours or maybe even UE players)
    Prior Competitive Experience for smite: None
    About Me: Been playing Mobas since 2007, LoL, HotS, Dota 2, and tried some others, but just don't like bullying and killing minions. ;-) I've played many first person shooters and seem to enjoy those more. I aim to improve my skills in every game I play and take any and all information that can lead to a better understanding of the game. I am looking for a group that is on during late night hours and that main arena, clash, joust with siege and ranked games coming in second. I'm a casual player at heart that strives on skill level improvement no matter my rank or elo.

Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 733
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Party Person Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by HKsai View Post
    Hi! I have played this game before but could never find a group of people to play with and learn with. I'm kinda new but I would love to learn more about this game. Looking for people that would do 5 v 5 with me, have fun and teach me all at the same time!
    Check us out at taw.net we also have people here that can help you learn the ins and outs of the game.

taw.net
    IGN:Zaraxy Join taw today NA/EU Multigaming Community 16+

http://taw.net