Thread: Biggest premade wins...

Member Follower
    Achievements:
    1 year registered

Biggest premade wins...

I am really bored of this... why does no MOBA company ever admit the massive advantage that people get from playing as a premade. This happens in every MOBA and it means that you just cannot play it as a solo player because you just punished continually by foreign premades. People playing with the fake high account friends who just try to carry them (and the sad thing is that this happens everywhere, not just in ranked).

Yet nothing is done to punish these people that are manipulating the system in order to get easier games with their premades and this game becomes an absolute joke. I'd rather have a longer queue time for a FAIRER game, without premades then being forced to play with these bastards.

Junior Member Cupidhead NanamiMikage's Avatar
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 607
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points

Member Follower
    Achievements:
    1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by NanamiMikage View Post
    Can you not post pointless videos please

Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 86
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    I play a lot of casual solo conquest and I am just going to reply the same as I replied to your other thread. You can fight into premades in casual.

Also don't overestimate premades. Just because a party is premage, doesn't mean they have been playing together for months and are on comms. For example in the big guilds you'll have someone asking to join a party and then maybe 3 others respond and they queue up together. But they don't know eachother, they're basically a randoms premade. Whats even a worse disadvantage is that their ELO level is probably varied. So you get some 2000 ELO guys grouped up with some 1200 ELO guys. If you get matched up against some 1800 randoms, those 1200 ELOs are going to have an awful time.

In my experience (over 500 conquest casual games in the last year, 90% of them solo queue) fighting against a premade doesn't mean they will automatically win.

Ocean Princess Prestigious Lyralis's Avatar
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 436
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondHorse View Post
    I am really bored of this... why does no MOBA company ever admit the massive advantage that people get from playing as a premade. This happens in every MOBA and it means that you just cannot play it as a solo player because you just punished continually by foreign premades. People playing with the fake high account friends who just try to carry them (and the sad thing is that this happens everywhere, not just in ranked).

Yet nothing is done to punish these people that are manipulating the system in order to get easier games with their premades and this game becomes an absolute joke. I'd rather have a longer queue time for a FAIRER game, without premades then being forced to play with these bastards.
    Stop complaining about the same thing over and over and over again. First off you're not even making any new points second your points aren't even correct.
    What do I put here now?