Thread: Will We Ever Get Clan Wars/Battles In Smite?

Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 708
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran

Will We Ever Get Clan Wars/Battles In Smite?

I know that SWC is so important to the Hi-Rez Devs, but what about the community clans that want to compete daily and show that their clan is the strongest? I have seen it multiple times in forums about having a clan war system Queue like the Normal and Ranked tabs are, where in each mode your clan could battle another clan to see who is stronger! Another point/honor system or even gambling honor could be a way to obtain points to rank up higher!
    As of right now, their's only a few things to get out of the clan chests, and the system itself, and I really hope that the clan system is in consideration for updating in season 5. ADDING AND CHANGING CLAN ROLES Should be a definite plus into the game and would also help implement the clan war system allowing only certain ranks to compete in clan wars and host a party to Queue for clan wars.
    Please make a change to the clan system and make it far greater than any other MOBA there is out there! This would help with broadening out new ideas in the game and giving it more differentiation to other MOBAs who don't have such a feature, and their is very few games with a system such like clan wars because the PvP on the game just doesn't workout for the game. BUT SMITE is PERFECT for the situation! Even Making Icons for the clan would be awesome =D
    Please don't sleep on this thread Hi-Rez Devs, I know you can make this happen! <3

Junior Member Cupidhead NanamiMikage's Avatar
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 607
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    My clan, RaynStorm, would benefit greatly from this. As of right now, I am the only person out of roughly 900 clan members who talks in clan chat and it's very depressing given how - for a private clan - there are about 13-30 people online at any given time. They don't even really post anything Smite-related in the clan Discord (or anything of substance at all actually).

Clan wars would be nice to spice things up for the people who are obviously bored (though I am FAR from being bored; I just want a mentor or friends or Something). You ever try learning a game all by yourself, with no one to ask for advice or share ideas with other than the occasional Youtube content creator's comment section? Yeah, it's not all that fun. :/

Senior Member Chosen BakaCircle9's Avatar
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 382
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    clan wars? lolwhat? we got clan store and know what? there is no chest adjusted or updated since S2. seriously, i play Smite from october 2015 and never saw any changes in clan system in patch notes from very first patch after i started to play this game. Hi-Rez completely forgot about clan system(sure, because they can't get money from current clan system, everything you can get from clan store you can only get with clan honor).

and what clan wars you talking after this?
    TOP 3 most stupid things i've ever see in this forum:
    she can do 1000 dmg at level 3 by just her 2-and passive
    her 3 should be more like medusa moving backwards movement penalty reduced only by 50%
    Her ult now is her 2 but with lower damage but same cooldown!
    my YouTube channel

Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 421
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    hirez do not like the clan system. they have ignored many requests about releasing clans in Paladins. and according to their sluggishness i don't think there can be something new. but 10k online still good and at least 100vs100 siege matches would be interesting. i have played many years ago some mmorpgs and 1000vs1000 clan battles in 1 place is the best part of gaming

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by BeigeMidnight View Post
    i have played many years ago some mmorpgs and 1000vs1000 clan battles in 1 place is the best part of gaming
    sure, your fps drops to 1-5, you can go make some tea and return before your enemy do his next move, like turn based battle, you know

biggest pvp on small location(small enough to not walk couple minutes from one side to other) i played without lags was about 50vs50 or so. more ppl = lagging.
    her 3 should be more like medusa moving backwards movement penalty reduced only by 50%
    my YouTube channel

Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 421
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by BakaCircle9 View Post
    sure, your fps drops to 1-5, you can go make some tea and return before your enemy do his next move, like turn based battle, you know

biggest pvp on small location(small enough to not walk couple minutes from one side to other) i played without lags was about 50vs50 or so. more ppl = lagging.
    well, that means you haven't played any mmo and you don't know what you're talking about. UE + overclocked dualcore + fast RS SSD and everything possible.

Member Worshipper VlentisFlyheightis's Avatar
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 128
    Achievements:
    I wouldn't try to push for any game mode beyond a 7v7, you're asking too much of the average budget casual players hardware beyond that.

Senior Member Honoured
    Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 20
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by VlentisFlyheightis View Post
    I wouldn't try to push for any game mode beyond a 7v7, you're asking too much of the average budget casual players hardware beyond that.
    exactly. how the hell are you going to do 100vs100 on a console?

as for the clan system? they are ignoring it because its mostly pointless. Its mostly for creating groups, but the clan system ends up causing isolation. The game actually just needed a proper grouping/ group tracking system. Such as (something like) you set a flag that says you want a group or to lead a group and what roles you're going to play/looking for and the system offers you up to people looking to fill a group with whatever they think they need and it places them in an actual group together and places them in the queue. Once a group is established it tracks that grouping so that it is easier to reform and you get those "grindy clan points" now named "grindy group points" for being in the group rather than simply being in a clan.

Instead they put a "clan system" in that just puts people in their own private little corners while adding a new currency to promote using those private corners while failing to incentivize grouping, and as a result they don't actually have the larger grouping/interactions/community that they were looking for in the creation of the clan system, but just further fragmentation of the community. Putting in "clan duels" is simply compounding the problem they created in the first place... imo...

Senior Member Prestigious GongsunYiru's Avatar
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 465
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Reputation Distributor Repped! Third Class Discussion Ender
    Awards:
    Guru
    well, that means you haven't played any mmo and you don't know what you're talking about. UE + overclocked dualcore + fast RS SSD and everything possible.

*suddenly remembers a decade plus ago in RuneScape when 100+ people from enemy clans were told to first target me and literally blew me up in 1 sec during a pvp clan wars that I helped organize*

Damn bastards, I've never seen so many arrows and spells coming towards me at the same time.

Achievements:

omg... this game was released in 2002, it was 13 years old at the moment shown in video. this is the same as launch Mario right now nad say "it never lagging".
    my YouTube channel