Thread: Can Ganesha's Ohm (2) have a heal as well?

Member Follower
    Achievements:
    1 year registered

Can Ganesha's Ohm (2) have a heal as well?

I will start by saying that Ganesha has quickly become my favourite God in this game. I have put a fair bit of effort into learning him. However, I do have a request;

His 2 feels really lacklustre in fights because it requires him to channel it so he cannot basic attack as well which puts the team at a small damage disadvantage. I think that it should be compensated by giving this ability a small heal component as well that would allow you to build Rod of Healing on him to help increase sustain.

I don't think it should heal him since you can build stone of gaia and your health regen goes through the roof but being able to heal everyone around you, like a small "meditation" relic would be pretty cool and I don't believe it would break him either.

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 958
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 1 year registered 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    If he didn't have to channel, it'd be OP because you could silence someone within your ult so they can't escape, making it easier to lock them down on the edge. If anything should get a heal, it's his passive, which does nothing but help allies level up and fund potions late-game.
    NOW, I AM BECOME KHEPRI, DESTROYER OF THOTS

Muh Concepts

Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 664
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Second Class
    His 2 definitely doesn't feel lacklustre in fights but entirely the opposite - it's arguably the strongest part of his kit. If you genuinely don't believe that just nonchalantly giving a guardian an aoe heal would make them overpowered, you clearly don't have a good enough understanding of the game. This is just silly.

Lord of the Enigs Infamous Enigmatisty's Avatar
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 858
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    A heal? THe only other reasonable suggestion would be to give it magical protections, but even then unlikely.
    I'm pretty much trying to reclaim my lost ELO and sticking to a few gods rn. Mostly playing Cern and maybe Daji.

If you ask for balance changes on a god without a reason that can be properly justified, then this is the place to train for persuasion.

Banned Prestigious
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 629
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondHorse View Post
    I will start by saying that Ganesha has quickly become my favourite God in this game. I have put a fair bit of effort into learning him. However, I do have a request;

His 2 feels really lacklustre in fights because it requires him to channel it so he cannot basic attack as well which puts the team at a small damage disadvantage. I think that it should be compensated by giving this ability a small heal component as well that would allow you to build Rod of Healing on him to help increase sustain.

I don't think it should heal him since you can build stone of gaia and your health regen goes through the roof but being able to heal everyone around you, like a small "meditation" relic would be pretty cool and I don't believe it would break him either.
    No, don't break a balanced god.

He gives nearby allies 60 phys prot and a 1.8s silence that can be used to constantly keep multiple enemies from using abilities despite the cone shape (even the briefest touch of the cone will cancel any attempt to use an ability, so just spin it between enemies if they're separated).