Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Is it normal to get zero LootBot drops on Twitch throughout the whole HRX2018 event?

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead BojangIes's Avatar
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 259
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points
    I got stuff but the notifications were either delayed or didn’t show up at all. Like, I checked my noticiation tab on Saturday and it said I had gotten gems and Star Tamer Bastet 40 mins ago. Other times I’d enter a mixer code, open the chest, and I’d get several different things like gems or twitch ymir. They didn’t come from the chest, it’s just that opening the chest triggered the twitch drop notifications to pop up.

But it could be bad luck because I had twitch open all day Sunday and didn’t get anything while I had gotten a few drops Friday and Saturday.

Edit: Actually, I may have gotten FP drops on Sunday but it just didn’t notify me because I already finished the season ticket.
    Last edited by BojangIes; 01-09-2018 at 03:51 AM.

Member Worshipper VlentisFlyheightis's Avatar
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 447
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    I watched ALL of HRX2018 and got Empress Nu Wa, HRX Loki, Epsilon Sol, the Twitch jumpstamp and global emote, 1 Odyssey chest (Slaughterhouse Chaac), and about 10 gem stacks (Already had SPL Belona).
    I don't understand why people aren't getting stuff other than they aren't linked/aren't watching. Granted, I was watching on the Xbox twitch app AND my phone whenever I left the room so 100% twitch presence broadcast start to end.

Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 238
    Achievements:
    Conversation Starter 5000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by JT100591 View Post
    Try checking Nu Wa and Loki skins in your game. There is a proven rumour that Hirez gave them out to players, without notifying them.

I thought I didn't get anything too but I checked and found out that Hirez gave me the Nu Wa skin. No loki skin though.
    Wow you are right! Just checked and they gave me HRX Loki and Pro League Bellona. Thanks Hi-Rez!

Btw how do I +rep somebody?
    Last edited by SirSleeperOP; 01-11-2018 at 02:22 PM.

Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 8
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    So I check if I got anything, no gem increases none of the skins and none of the G emote or Jump stamp. Nothing after watching probably 60-70% of the matches. Maybe I just got spammed with a dumb amount of paladins stuff but I don't even care enough to check.

Rip the dream, Rip the Kappa
    Last edited by Jihadned; 01-11-2018 at 02:21 PM. Reason: Big Stink
    Smite Name: Jihadned, Steam Name: jjadned. Sponsored by Flextape.