Thread: Does it have to be like that? :(

Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 93
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered

Does it have to be like that? :(

I am seriously getting frustrated about reports, as I reach higher ranks in ranked duel mode I tend to encounter a lot of toxic ppl, I got reported 4 times for harassment today when I didn't harass anyone, when I start match I don't even talk or private msg them nor laugh spam, for exampel today, I was Cernunnos against poseidon and he won, spammed laugh, at the end of match lobby he told me exactly like this "You're trying to play some gay tricks on me" and then reported me for harassment, seriously, I know fake reports can't happen anything, but multiple times being reported for harassment jsut for winning, yesterday someone reported me for winning a game as Anubis and he even whispered me "Lol you're playing the easiest god in 1v1, tard" and I reported him left lobby, few seconds ago, he also reported me for "other"
    Really, I can't wait to get Morrigan skin and get out of ranked, people are so toxic in there, I was never reported in casual, maybe 3-4 ever since I started smite, and that was after cu chulainn release

I know it's frustrating to play ranked for limited skin and ofc everyone wants to collect wins so do I, I lost 5 times today, but still I didn't rage at someone instead I gave them compliment that they are skillfull...etc
    There's no war we have not won!

Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 652
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class
    Welcome to Duel!

Senior Member Prestigious Necromancer776's Avatar
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 620
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered Repped! Second Class 10000 Experience Points
    There’s a reason I play casual.

Senior Member Honoured SkinnydreaD's Avatar
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 130
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    You should know that duel is a joke of a gamemode and duel players are usually toxic and boring bakasura mains, but since he's permabanned they get even more toxic because they can't play their main.

To be fair though, he beat you as Poseidon and you were Cern, that deserves some laughs. Doesn't justify reporting or being toxic, ofcourse, but I'd spam laugh too, especially since Dreadbeard laughspam is hillarious.
    Last edited by SkinnydreaD; 01-08-2018 at 12:22 AM.

Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 652
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinnydreaD View Post
    You should know that duel is a joke of a gamemode and duel players are usually toxic and boring bakasura mains, but since he's permabanned they get even more toxic because they can't play their main.

To be fair though, he beat you as Poseidon and you were Cern, that deserves some laughs. Doesn't justify reporting or being toxic, ofcourse, but I'd spam laugh too, especially since Dreadbeard laughspam is hillarious.
    Totally agree, outplaying your enemy in a 1v1 without no trolls to ruin your game is a joke and shouldn't be encouraged.

Ocean Princess Prestigious Lyralis's Avatar
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 436
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points

Poseidon is a more than decent Duel god though.

The funny thing is, I feel like Cern is completely overrated in Duel, to me he's a subpar hunter.

I've beaten him as Loki without even backdooring ffs (I built double defense Loki and boxed him and won, no joke).

I've beaten him 4-0 in 10min surr as Nezha.

So yeah, Cern is easy food most of the time imo.

~~~

Anyway on topic, when stakes are high IE that skin for wins, and in a mode that people hate to lose in (cuz they can only blame themselves) you're gonna find a lot of toxicity.

It sucks, but what can you do lol. I got reported for harassment for playing Loki that one time just because I was feeling trolly so decided to pick him. Oh well.
    What do I put here now?

Senior Member Honoured SkinnydreaD's Avatar
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 130
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyralis View Post
    Poseidon is a more than decent Duel god though.

The funny thing is, I feel like Cern is completely overrated in Duel, to me he's a subpar hunter.

I've beaten him as Loki without even backdooring ffs (I built double defense Loki and boxed him and won, no joke).

I've beaten him 4-0 in 10min surr as Nezha.

So yeah, Cern is easy food most of the time imo.

~~~

Anyway on topic, when stakes are high IE that skin for wins, and in a mode that people hate to lose in (cuz they can only blame themselves) you're gonna find a lot of toxicity.

It sucks, but what can you do lol. I got reported for harassment for playing Loki that one time just because I was feeling trolly so decided to pick him. Oh well.
    I've beaten Ullr with Tyr, doesn't mean Ullr is subpar. Like you said, it's player dependant. Competent Cern would make quick work of Pos. Or just camp for 20 minutes and then win, which is what people usually do.

Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points
    I've beaten Ullr with Tyr, doesn't mean Ullr is subpar. Like you said, it's player dependant. Competent Cern would make quick work of Pos. Or just camp for 20 minutes and then win, which is what people usually do.
    About that...I've beaten Hebo as Ymir lol.

But yes it's all player dependent. Just ban all the top picks though and you can usually have a decent chance to win with most gods.
    What do I put here now?

Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 93
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    I'm trying to be nice and polite still get reported for NO reason, today again I went into duel as Da Ji against ullr, he dc'ed for 1 almost 2 min by the time I was lvl 6 and he was lvl 3 I killed him 5 times, that's when he decided to surrender, in lobby he reported me for harassment and whispered me exactly this "I dc'ed :/"
    Why do I have to be reported for that? Is it my fault you dc'ed?
    There's no war we have not won!

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by RipleyW View Post
    I'm trying to be nice and polite still get reported for NO reason, today again I went into duel as Da Ji against ullr, he dc'ed for 1 almost 2 min by the time I was lvl 6 and he was lvl 3 I killed him 5 times, that's when he decided to surrender, in lobby he reported me for harassment and whispered me exactly this "I dc'ed :/"
    Why do I have to be reported for that? Is it my fault you dc'ed?
    Well I mean when people DC in duel I pause for them and if they come back at a disadvantage I try to go a little easy on them.

*shrug* maybe I'm too nice but yeah that isn't reportable LOL. Rip.
    What do I put here now?