Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Profile Pictures

Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 477
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Tagger Third Class
    I THINK in the past, the Pride Flag Avatar was part of an event regarding the same-sex marriage law in U.S. From this, I ASSUME they made it 1 Favor to make it available to everyone, because otherwise people will complain that it's an 'Exclusive' Avatar, just like the Chibi ones.

However, the HiRezTroll Avatar costs 1 Gem and no one is questioning it.

Ocean Princess Prestigious Lyralis's Avatar
    Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 426
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoirst View Post
    So missing my message fully, a flag for Gay Rights is already 1 yet the USA flag is 100. How come not all flags are 1 if the gay one is? No logic, and to Caitniss, no snowflake here simply addressing a issue I have with the game.Cute that you're a keyboard warrior coming out of the woodwork trying to troll though. A for Effort chum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadan View Post
    liberals pushing their agenda through a game. Cant have a one way street of "usa flag at 1 fp, all flags will have to be". They chose to open that door when they made the gay pride FLAG one fp. but the real snowflakes will defend it o7
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoirst View Post
    Actually, I've been around since Beta, Not a forum fan, not really a "feeling" simply addressing an actual problem I have found. A troll once more, GG on being here since Feb Chum, I've been around since Alpha . Libtard .
    You two should read this.

No Social Rights Group Discussion/Name Calling

We do not permit any discussion relating to Feminism, Social Justice, MGTOW, Black Lives Matter, LGBT or anything remotely similar to be discussed outside of the Serious Discussion subforum. Every time people bring these topics up in smite discussion (Where it has no right to be to begin with), it ends in a flame war or the discussion grinding to a halt.

This category includes, but is not limited to:

Feminism
    Men's Rights/MRM
    Men that Go Their Own Way/MGTOW
    Social Justice Cult/Social Justice Warrior/SJW
    Black Lives Matter/BLM
    Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transexual/LGBT
    Saying smite is one of the above. (I.E "Smite added in another female just to keep the balance due to SJW's")
    Saying a god/skin is one of the above. (I.E "They need to stop making nothing but white people skins")
    Saying a user is one of the above. (I.E "You say that because you're a feminist")
    The Definition of Liberal: "A liberal is someone on the left wing of politics — the opposite of a conservative. Also, a liberal attitude toward anything means more tolerance for change. There are many meanings for liberal, but they mostly have to do with freedom and openness to change."

I fail to see how being liberal is a bad thing.

First y4mii, now this. Why do people hate the liberal ideals?

I don't even follow politics, but just from a brief glance at their philosophy, it resonates with my own morals and common sense.

Also the Wikipedia definition to round things out: "Liberalism is a political philosophy or worldview founded on ideas of liberty and equality. Liberals espouse a wide array of views depending on their understanding of these principles, but generally they support ideas and programs such as freedom of speech, freedom of the press, freedom of religion, free markets, civil rights, democratic societies, secular governments, gender equality and international cooperation."

Yeah, explain to me how things like freedom of speech, freedom of the press, freedom of religion, free markets, civil rights, democracy, governments unbiased due to religion, equality between sexes, and wanting world peace are bad things.

~~~

And the answer is because the gay flag stands for a movement that is far more important than any single country.

What is more important than love?
    Last edited by Lyralis; 01-07-2018 at 08:57 AM.
    ~Scylla: 10,000~
    ~Status: DDLC destroyed my heart and soul~
    ~Level: 120/160~
    IGN: Sayorí
    "̴H̴a̵p̷p̷y̷ ̵t̴h̴o̵u̵g̴h̵t̸s̴,̷ ̸h̷a̵p̸p̶y̶ ̷t̶h̷o̴u̸g̶h̴t̴s̶,̷ ̴h̴a̸p̸p̶y̷ ̷t̴h̷o̶u̵g̸h̸t̴s̸ ̶i̵n̴ ̶s̷h̶a̸r̵d̴s̶,̸ ̴a̵l̶l̷ ̸o̸v̸e̵r̸ ̸t̵h̶e̴ ̴f̴l̸o̶o̶r̵"̷ ~ Sayori

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 2,309
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 1 year registered 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    No, it'd be "disgusting" if HR made you pay to show off that you're gay. Please turn in your "man" card, because you seem to be lacking a pair of something very important.
    NOW, I AM BECOME KHEPRI, DESTROYER OF THOTS

Muh Concepts

Senior Member Prestigious LuxInterior's Avatar
    Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 624
    Achievements:
    Party Person Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Tagger First Class! Repped! Second Class
    I don't understand your argument, but I definitely disagree with it.

Last edited by LuxInterior; 01-07-2018 at 12:49 PM.
    Learn Smite with tough love on my #SargeSeries
    Motörheads is recruiting! Sign up here

Super Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 2,520
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class
    Well this thread exploded really fast

Closing
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*