Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: January Rant Thread

Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 445
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    I love it when people act all friendly at the start of the match but if it doesn't go 100% their way and they don't go 10-0, then they gotta be assholes to everyone.

Super Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 2,505
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Caitniss View Post
    I love it when people act all friendly at the start of the match but if it doesn't go 100% their way and they don't go 10-0, then they gotta be assholes to everyone.
    This happens alot
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 445
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    I now have 3 recordings of the serious rubberbanding going on in NA servers. Sigh.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Atlasfailed's Avatar
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 171
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Some random AMC with ELO 1300 in casual conquest called me the worst support ever (elo ~2000). I said: "I hear that a lot" which unfortunatly I do. After which he keeps ranting at me.

Meanwhile he is going 0/7/1 and the other guys in the his party are going 1/7/2 (agni) and 2/13/1 (thana). I was athena support with 5/4/3 which maybe is a bit too much kills compared to assists for a support but out of the 10 kills our team got I contributed to 8. http://smite.guru/match/pc/383096631

Sure I could have probably babysitted him a bit more and tried to get him a kill. But the other lanes were loosing badly too so I couldnt just ignore them. And the times I was in his lane we were getting wrecked by the other team. Sure thats of course partly my fault, but he seems to forget that it's not only the support that is meant to do something.

I don't even blame him for going 0/7/1 because once you are behind its very hard to stay alive and you are going to get wrecked each time you step out from behind your tower. I wish he would just realize it's not always the entirely the other guys fault and look for ways to improve his own gameplay instead of focusing on mine.
    Last edited by Atlasfailed; 01-09-2018 at 05:41 AM.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Bridesmaid's Avatar
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 12
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    I still cant get over my hate for the voice packs in 300 gem chests. I just wasted 100 gems because I did a chest roll. Gg me.

Member Follower SkullomaniaXXIV's Avatar
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 450
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered

Exclamation Public Service Announcement

If you leave the game (all modes applied) and I catch you doing that shit? Instant report. I could care less if you're on the opposite side or on my side.
    Hades main and worshiper (in SMITE).

When you see The Skull Addict, you better have a counter god waiting for me.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Blancmark's Avatar
    Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 407
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by ShinigamiXzero View Post
    I always get concern when I see Herc, Tyr, Anhur, or Kuzenbo because of that. Oh something is locked down in place well this is the perfect time to use my displacement move that I been missing this whole match
    They should use other moves instead.
    NeNe Kappa, Excavation, etc
    Although it is fun to displace people *into* your team's AoE.
    KuzenKukulbo is just one of the many examples.

New Member Cupidhead occmsrazr1's Avatar
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 386
    Smite was my favorite video game for the last few months but all of the sudden the matchmaking has gone to such complete shit I can't even play it anymore. Check out my smite.guru (on xbox, no 1 after occmsrazr), I'm 2-15 in my last 17 games with like a 0.25 KDA in most of them, been lucky to win 1/5 games this entire week. I finally ragequit a game for the first time in my MOBA career today, it was going to be my 7th straight loss, now I understand why this game has so many DCs. I know HiRez doesn't give a shit but this is exactly why this game will never be 1/10th as big as LoL. I know, I know, I suck - but I still was hoping I could play. What's weird is that for the first few months I'd hover at a 45-50% winrate and sometimes have GREAT games and sometimes have bad ones, but lately it's just 100% bad ones, so it's not just that I'm a dogshit no-nothing player. I also play LoL and I won't be making the LCS any time soon but at least I can get games in which I actually have a chance to play. I don't understand why they don't switch to an ELO based matchmaking system which tries to give you a "win one, lose one" experience instead of this obviously badly broken "true skill" system, because believe me, I am not being matched with players anywhere near my skill right now, and it seems no matter how many games I lose it's not getting any better. It's also not fair to my teammates to get saddled with me, I'm just ruining the game for everyone.
    Last edited by occmsrazr1; 01-11-2018 at 08:53 PM.

Senior Member Honoured Ravensaurus's Avatar
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 828
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Veteran
    Yeah, sure... Blame me for the loss in Ranked Joust when you act like fucking Leroy Jenkinses all the damned time.
    Cabrakan going 1 v 3 at the red buff when I, Discordia was at fountain and Artemis was backing as well, cause no mana. Then bitching about 1 v 3.
    Cabra constantly diving balls deep into Raijin + Anhur while Artemis got deleted by Ares + Raijin ult.

Then, the most pathetic, Anhur was fleeing at right when we were at phoenix at full health and he was missing for 5-6 seconds. We had like 1 ward that didn't cover a possible backdoor route and I thougth he will go for the half hp Titan. I told "Enemy Missing!" and "Defend the Titan!" "Be Right Back".
    When I backed apparently Anhur returned (not sure he got warned or didn't attempt backdoor at all) and these two morons rushed in to die like fools. Then "Useless Discordia", "GG", "Noob". First, I was 7-3, fuckboys. Second...

If Anhur wasn't backdoor attempteng. CAN. YOU. GODDAMN. FUCKING. SAY. SOMETHING. You have VGS just like me, hell I turned on in-game voice comm. The Cabra haven't said one command other than "Retreat"... Like, I get it, you are a monkey and can't learn vgs. Then don't spam retreat. And Artemis was generally saying something useful once in a full moon other that was actually useful and not just "chit-chat" via vgs.

Learn to communicate before you acuse me for "not being a team-player". Bloody damned evolutionary dead-ends lacking the cognitive ability to butter bread...

Seriously, I don't give a fuck about what you say, I did what I could, it was not on my end... At least I defended the phoenix and such, meanwhile Cabrakan was busy 1 v 3 in almost their base all the time and Artemis soloing Fire Giant or whatever she was doing meanwhile, when fire minions kept constantly rushing the titan...
    What's the matter, afraid of the dark?!

Mind you give me some chips with that ammount of salt you have?
    Mmmmm... So good!

Official Kuzenbo cultist, reptile nerd, snake lady lover.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead BojangIes's Avatar
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 158
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    They should really add a "Healing reduced" stat, maybe then people will see how useful anti-heal is or be more aware of it.

I was the only person on my team with anti-heal against an Aphro/Herc/Cupid comp.