Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: January Rant Thread

Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 126
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Necromancer776 View Post
    It’s a lot like the original T5 so I think that’s a fair placement.
    I only got into Smite in 2017. Whats this T5? So you are referring to the T5 Odyssey Ullr Skin?

Thats different right? Cos you can only get that skin by dumping a lot of gems to get the necessary Odyssey points to that skin. And getting that much gems requires actual purchase via credit card or paypal, unless one has gems stored up for a long while.

Whereas for the FP, that you can just grind normally. 80,000 FP grind though. Urgh. Its the long grind in games that I don't like sometimes. For me, I just want to log in and pvp.

Senior Member Chosen ShinigamiXzero's Avatar
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 112
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Friend: Hey that cat is higher star rank then you though you haven't played her in about a year.
    Me: Well I don't get a chance to play many assassins since if we don't frontline then the rest of the team either won't pick a guardian or a warrior or they won't actually be on the frontline.

Cue first match in MOTD Cooldown Runneth Over. Two warriors and a guardian who won't engage and hiding behind a hunter and Kali. Granted between the 3 people they only had one mastery rank between them. Well MOTD it doesn't count on my record but should have been an easy win.

Next match assault got a Cerberus with a lot of people with AOE ults. This is going to be an easy win. Well not if he doesn't know how the ult works, hides in the back 90% of the time, won't tank a tower when no enemy is around even with a defensive build, and the enemy team has a guardian who definitely goes in with great follow up.

Friend: I see what you mean. You and that Bastet had to trick him into tanking the tower. Me on Scylla and a Bastet on our team had to take tower hits with the Cerberus at full health next to us who won't go in unless something else was taking the hits. After 2 or 3 hits we had to get out then he would take tower aggro.

Also the enemy team has 4 magical why are you building Breastplate of Valor. You don't need the 20% CDR early if you are always hiding in the back.

Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 652
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by RainbowSplat View Post
    Forgot to mention the most important part where Tahuti got destroyed and even tho Mages have more diversity in builds they still have lost big chunk of power wich in the end is still a quite big nerf
    Rod was more often than not an overkill, most mages can and will kill in 2 abilities with or without rod.
    However now that rod was nerfed you see mages pick up stuff like warlocks and double lifesteal making them incredibly hard to kill BUT they can still 2 shot you.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyralis View Post
    Crusher garbage nice joke.
    I really have no idea what to reply, if you think 70~ extra damage on a full glass cannon assassin is "good", I'm sorry for you.
    Last edited by SkizoSkilz; 02-03-2018 at 04:46 PM.

Senior Member Prestigious Necromancer776's Avatar
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 620
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered Repped! Second Class 10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by loupblanc10kai View Post
    I only got into Smite in 2017. Whats this T5? So you are referring to the T5 Odyssey Ullr Skin?

Thats different right? Cos you can only get that skin by dumping a lot of gems to get the necessary Odyssey points to that skin. And getting that much gems requires actual purchase via credit card or paypal, unless one has gems stored up for a long while.

Whereas for the FP, that you can just grind normally. 80,000 FP grind though. Urgh. Its the long grind in games that I don't like sometimes. For me, I just want to log in and pvp.
    No, I’m referring to the first ever Tier 5 Skin, Archon Thanatos. This new Thanatos skin looks a lot like that original one.
    Last edited by Necromancer776; 02-03-2018 at 06:30 PM.

Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 1,997
    Achievements:
    Veteran Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Party Person Discussion Ender

What a load of shit.
    Your Local Resident Trash Doggo
    I'm cheating on Anubis, Camazotz is in the dumpster now.

Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 652
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class
    Smite feels so off, meta is disgusting and match making while it was always bad and horrible, it just started being even worse(?) if that's possible, at the least it seemed to "try" to find you good matches so I'd wait like ~3 mins for a match, now I get matches ~30 sec and they are so unbalanced and frustrating, filled with stupid gorillas, no brained monkeys.

Edit: I double checked and I've literally did not play a single conquest where the gold difference was less than 10k, be it at minute 10, 20 or 30. It feels so off and weird, hard to describe. In season 4 for example if your solo laner died at level 1~3 you knew he was pretty much out of the game but now you're under this illusion that you're still in the game then you look at the score and realize that your team is down 6k at minute 5 with 0-3 score, how did that happen is confusing.
    Last edited by SkizoSkilz; 02-03-2018 at 09:42 PM.

Senior Member Chosen RonanTheGreat's Avatar
    "I have trodden the path of sanctity, and all that happened was I lost a shoe"
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 856
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! First Class 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by SkizoSkilz View Post
    Smite feels so off, meta is disgusting and match making while it was always bad and horrible, it just started being even worse(?) if that's possible, at the least it seemed to "try" to find you good matches so I'd wait like ~3 mins for a match, now I get matches ~30 sec and they are so unbalanced and frustrating, filled with stupid gorillas, no brained monkeys.

Edit: I double checked and I've literally did not play a single conquest where the gold difference was less than 10k, be it at minute 10, 20 or 30. It feels so off and weird, hard to describe. In season 4 for example if your solo laner died at level 1~3 you knew he was pretty much out of the game but now you're under this illusion that you're still in the game then you look at the score and realize that your team is down 6k at minute 5 with 0-3 score, how did that happen is confusing.
    Didn't you hear?

The new meta is "carry all the dead weight you can"
    'Two guys walk into a bar, you'd think the second guy would have ducked'
    YOU ARE OWED NOTHING

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by ShinigamiXzero View Post
    Two warriors and a guardian who won't engage and hiding behind a hunter and Kali.
    I know the feeling. Had a SWK recently in Joust. Building kind of tanky assassin build style instead of bruiser warrior. Then always hiding, like he is Loki or Bastet or some other Assassin. And using teammates as meat shields to draw out enemy abilities and ults, before going in for the finish.

An absolute pus*y.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Necromancer776 View Post
    No, I’m referring to the first ever Tier 5 Skin, Archon Thanatos. This new Thanatos skin looks a lot like that original one.
    Ah oh, I see. But thats also an Odyssey skin. This S5 80,000 FP T5 Demonic Thanatos skin costs FP, not Odyssey points. Kinda different.

Senior Member Prestigious Necromancer776's Avatar
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 620
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered Repped! Second Class 10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by loupblanc10kai View Post
    Ah oh, I see. But thats also an Odyssey skin. This S5 80,000 FP T5 Demonic Thanatos skin costs FP, not Odyssey points. Kinda different.

I’m just referring to appearance brah. They both look similar.