Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: January Rant Thread

Senior Member Prestigious Necromancer776's Avatar
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 823
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered Repped! Second Class 10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyralis View Post
    Baka/Kali possibly can.
    Definitely not Baka but Kali it’s possible. But Arachne’s stun is longer (I think) and her lifesteal is kind of annoying

Ocean Princess Prestigious Lyralis's Avatar
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 436
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Necromancer776 View Post
    Definitely not Baka but Kali it’s possible. But Arachne’s stun is longer (I think) and her lifesteal is kind of annoying
    Baka can time his ult to CC immune Arachne's stun. He also has a leap that reduces prots, true damage, and free power.

Kali is immune to death, gains lifesteal against targets hit by bleed, gains a heal based on enemy missing hp if she jumps on them, and gains 50 power along with her instant stun.

I think both would do okay.
    What do I put here now?

Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 424
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points Veteran
    I have nothing to rant about. I took 7 months off from this game. I'm scared to queue.
    XBL: Arsenal IV
    PC: DetriotSmash

List of Favorite Gods
    Bellona - Scylla - Khepri - Terra - Discordia - Artio - Ymir - Cernunnos - Ganesha - Sun Wukong
    Hachiman

Achievements:
    Baka can time his ult to CC immune Arachne's stun. He also has a leap that reduces prots, true damage, and free power.

Kali is immune to death, gains lifesteal against targets hit by bleed, gains a heal based on enemy missing hp if she jumps on them, and gains 50 power along with her instant stun.

I think both would do okay.
    Baka’s attack speed is too slow for Arachne because the moment he gets stunned, he dies. If he does time it right, Arachne can just use hers and wait for his to run out and then jump on him. His leap is also usually an escape route, but it wouldn’t matter because the moment he gets stunned, he dies. If he tries to leap away, Arachne can slow him down via spiders. Then stun him again and kill him.
    I honestly might do a custom match just to show you what I’m talking about

Sitting in my corner waiting for Zhong Kui to get a skin
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 336
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Decided to come back to Smite, 400 gems is nice but the people and balance, why did I expect anything to go good?

I want to know why whoever gets the kill gets more gold instead of whoever did more damage. We had an Ullr who wasn't attacking anybody straight up, he was literally waiting for us to do all the damage so he can use his abilities and kill them. It's real nice having an ADC who doesn't do anything but kill steal, and he started talking trash to us when we were starting to lose. "God you guys suck, gg we lose". How about you use your abilities and basic attacks to actually help. He literally had 4k player damage at the end.

Killing Stealing only exists to an extent in my book and this guy wrote a fucking page. After this I might just take another long break from Smite.
    Last edited by ZodiacZer0; 01-24-2018 at 12:36 AM.
    What Doesn't Kill Me... Better Start Running

Buff Artio

Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points
    Let's nerf Mage's blessing because certain Hunters are using it.

And let's buff Hunter's blessing because why the fuck not.

Mage's Blessing is kinda pointless, isn't it? Just go T2 book/bancroft and you have MUCH better clear, and it buffs your basics too!
    What do I put here now?

Senior Member Honoured Ravensaurus's Avatar
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 127
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Veteran 5000 Experience Points
    Let's nerf Mage's blessing because certain Hunters are using it.

And let's buff Hunter's blessing because why the fuck not.

Mage's Blessing is kinda pointless, isn't it? Just go T2 book/bancroft and you have MUCH better clear, and it buffs your basics too!

Low-Rez just needs to suck it up already and finally nerf all fucking hunters, by class and also one by one. They have been dominant ever since the unnecessary start of Season 2 hunter buff and never been a meta, no matter tank or burst when some of them weren't top pick, be it Ullr, Noob Yi, Skadi, Neith, so on and so on...

Just nerf the fucking class already instead of nerfing items other classes use just fine and didn't need a nerf.
    What's the matter, afraid of the dark?!

Mind you give me some chips with that ammount of salt you have?
    Mmmmm... So good!

Official Kuzenbo cultist, reptile nerd, snake lady lover.

Achievements:
    It’s cool when you’re destroying the enemy team on assault, but as soon as they get a single team wipe, you outlevel all of them so you take forever to respawn and they just go all the way to the Titan and win while you’re dead.

Achievements:

^my reaction to Tahuti nerf xD.
    What do I put here now?

Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 620
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    I hate Conquest. People never know where tf they need to be and I'M ALWAYS 1V2 FOR HALF THE GAME OR MOST OF THE GAME.

It doesn't fucking matter to them when I tell them to help me because I'm 1v2. They. Don't. Listen. And when they do finally help, they're absolute shit and this literally ALWAYS happens - they MISS their goddamn ULT.