Thread: Did the devs learn anything?

Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 856
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered

Did the devs learn anything?

Correct if I'm wrong, but weren't there a bunch of players complaining about Chaac in the past due to his kit having too much in it? I think the devs are repeating the past because Chaac's early game bullying is too much right now. If the devs could fix this, I'd say either lessen or remove the silence from his ult. (because seriously a silence, knockup and heavy damage? You call that balanced?). And if it wasn't for Cerberus coming out, I'd say remove the heal from his rain ability because of the slow it carries. But healer game just got a major nerf, thanks to Hades' pet.

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 1,795
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 1 year registered 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Chaac's still gonna fall off like a brick. He's far from "too much."
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts

Banned Honoured
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 692
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    After they nerf the fuck out of Cerberus I'm sure healers will fall back in line. Maybe a little buff to them.

Ocean Princess Prestigious Lyralis's Avatar
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 436
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPokebrony View Post
    Correct if I'm wrong, but weren't there a bunch of players complaining about Chaac in the past due to his kit having too much in it? I think the devs are repeating the past because Chaac's early game bullying is too much right now. If the devs could fix this, I'd say either lessen or remove the silence from his ult. (because seriously a silence, knockup and heavy damage? You call that balanced?). And if it wasn't for Cerberus coming out, I'd say remove the heal from his rain ability because of the slow it carries. But healer game just got a major nerf, thanks to Hades' pet.
    Chaac's main use is his silence.

Of all gods, Chaac needs no nerf. He got buffed in 4.25 for a reason.
    What do I put here now?

Forum Troll Honoured TheGodlyFist's Avatar
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 697
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyralis View Post
    Chaac's main use is his silence.

Of all gods, Chaac needs no nerf. He got buffed in 4.25 for a reason.
    If I recall correctly this is actually just a revert to one of his previous nerfs, because he definitely used to has that AS slow, but that was back when witchblade was OP.

New Member Cupidhead TheElflord's Avatar
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    I've never understood the balance of healers with HiRez. They say they balance the game off Conquest, yet healers have had the least impact - yet they tweak Ullr, and others which are "underperforming". They introduced a level 0 counter (relics for free), they've introduced plenty of anti-heals, they half-hearted tried to encourage 'in-combat' healing with some tweaks - then drop the bomb by Cerberus which kills off any niche healers have.
    So in order to counter the heal of Artio (and maybe Chaac? Herc?) and a couple of life-steal items (of miniscule heals, so Cerberus's passive isn't OP) - let's throw every other healer out. I'd love to see some healer love back in the game. eg. When was the last time you saw Aphrodite, Chang'e in SPL?
    my 2c