Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hades Ult ideas

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 2,326
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 1 year registered 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatisty View Post
    The passive in general is fine, but it needs to be reworked from an empty debuff that is honestly just a buff.
    It just has almost no real impact over all of his abilities having those effects by default. Usually, targets are gonna be blighted anyway; the only time it really comes in is when you have to silence the wave before squatting on it.
    NOW, I AM BECOME KHEPRI, DESTROYER OF THOTS

Muh Concepts

Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 1,280
    Achievements:
    Party Person Tagger Third Class 1 year registered Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points
    His ult is great. Best thing about Hades. What's there to bitch about?

Lord of the Enigs Infamous Enigmatisty's Avatar
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 1,186
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    It just has almost no real impact over all of his abilities having those effects by default. Usually, targets are gonna be blighted anyway; the only time it really comes in is when you have to silence the wave before squatting on it.
    Like I said, I don't think the passive thematically is a bad design. Just; it doesn't actually debuff anyone unless you hit them with your ult (which is imo absolutely useless because only your ult can use the prot shred), and it really only stands for being used with your 3.
    I'm pretty much trying to reclaim my lost ELO and sticking to a few gods rn. Mostly playing Cern and maybe Daji.

If you ask for balance changes on a god without a reason that can be properly justified, then this is the place to train for persuasion.

Junior Member Cupidhead DrakeHorizon's Avatar
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 298
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 100 Experience Points
    The Ult seems to be fine the way it is. It's very good considering that Hades does have an almost instant "Leap"
    "A mother bear is very protective over her allies, it will be best not to cross me." -Artio.
    A phrase that crosses over to other gods, even mages, it seems.