Thread: Discordia and Kuzenbo Skins

New Member Cupidhead DigitalChoclat's Avatar
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 365

Discordia and Kuzenbo Skins

Please please make a Snow White skin for Discordia and a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles skin for Kuzenbo. I don’t even play those gods but you have to admit those would be pretty cute skins for them. Discordia throwing a giant red apple and Kuzenbo saying TMNT lines. It would seriously butter my egg role.

Senior Member Prestigious Necromancer776's Avatar
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 823
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered Repped! Second Class 10000 Experience Points
    They pretty much have a TMNT Skin for Kuzenbo and Snow White would definitely have copyright issues.

New Member Cupidhead DigitalChoclat's Avatar
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 365
    Yea but they don’t have to name it Snow White. Just how they did Cursed Prince skin for Curninos which is clearly Beast from Beauty and The Beast lol. They also did Donkey Kong and Kiss for Raijin.

Lord of the Enigs Infamous Enigmatisty's Avatar
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 858
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalChoclat View Post
    Yea but they don’t have to name it Snow White. Just how they did Cursed Prince skin for Curninos which is clearly Beast from Beauty and The Beast lol. They also did Donkey Kong and Kiss for Raijin.
    Yup, they can definitely do another fairytale skin but I rather they use multiple sources than just Snow White. Maybe a bit of Cinderella in there too with glass shoes floating around a character's model (or on Discordia's feet) to show who has her passive, etc.
    I'm pretty much trying to reclaim my lost ELO and sticking to a few gods rn. Mostly playing Cern and maybe Daji.

If you ask for balance changes on a god without a reason that can be properly justified, then this is the place to train for persuasion.