Thread: Hi-Rez fix your game?

Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 320
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran

Hi-Rez fix your game?

This morning I had the worst toxic experience I ever encountered in Conquest I had a team with absolutely no communication to where they were going so I could lock a proper comp, and a couple of toxic teammates that laughed at the person who just recently got swatted said they deserved to die, a person that left behind 2 young children, as well as hope the same thing happened to me.

After the game I got reported for going 0/1/0 after getting trolled and muting everyone in game just not to deal with it, I got reproted for Intentional Feeding, my good-will went from 100 to 0 instantly, I got a in game warning threatening a ban.

This has happened to me two other times already I know people say they are reviewed by Hi-Rez but I don't believe this because if I played Conquest again before playing Arena and getting my Good-Will back up and got reported I could get banned its happened twice when my Good-Will was 0.

I highly recommend that Hi-Rez put in some kind of feature for role selection since people feel the need not to talk, or be on voice when I do not use voice chat for starters because Vivox can give away your Real Life location because all this feature has done is make it so people don't talk over half the time and it leads to harassment in game.

Riot Games has a perfectly Good Role Selection Option, and Automated system that actually deals with Intentinoal Feeding reports, Harassment such as the 3 letter F, or N words that are extremly toxic, and its good I would love Hi-Rez to learn from them and make this game better.

https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.co...has-been-doing

^ If you feel like reading my Congrats to how great Riot Games has made League OF Legends feel free to go look, but otherwise I am feeling more and more done with Smite everyday, Smite is a great game, but the Conquest Community, Interactions is Horrid like 90% of the time unless maybe in higher Elo, or when doing arena I don't encounter so much toxic behavior.

https://imgur.com/a/014NS Here is proof of my recent stats 0/1/0 must be hard feeding.

Bottom line is that it shouldn't matter if I queue up with someone to play, or if I go Solo, never ever in any MOBA like OverWatch, or League OF Legends should I have to see an experience like this, but Smite is great at giving bad experiences when it comes to matchmaking and the whole toxicity issues. But at least I know Riot Games, and Blizzard Entertainment so a great job at keeping this out of their games right?
    Last edited by KatarinaX; 01-02-2018 at 06:45 AM.

Banned Honoured
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 692
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Reports are not reviewed, they are biased as hell. Anybody who says they are don't know what the hell there talking about, it's all facts no opinion. I got banned 4-5 times because a bunch of cry babys on ps4 ranked hated the fact that I was playing loki carry everygame. It wasn't because I we were losing because i won 80% of them. It was the fact i carried every single last game with split pushing and lokis high single target damage witch made it easy to last hit kill. The enemy team would literally go out of there way to chase me the whole game. Soon my own team mates learn to hate me not just the enemy and after games they use to make chats telling everybody to report me. And they did it every fucking game. Until I got banned. I got banned like 5 times because of that shit the longest was like 175 hours. So yeah reports obviously don't get a full reveiw. Them being toxic to me only made it more fun for me though.

Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 225
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Ranked is the most toxic and rubbish modes available, If solo i wouldnt even try it ever again. If you are playing SMITE to have fun, I wouldnt even play ranked, If youre been a try hard or think youre better than everyone else, jump on into ranked, its pure TRASH. You wont have fun and you wont enjoy the game. Both times i actually quit this game for atleast 2-3 months or longer was because of ranked rubbish and everything that goes with it, it just does not work for such a competitive mode, having to rely on other people of all KINDS. The TP system and demoting and promotion, just makes even more salt. If youre in bronze, silver or gold, Its just a endless rubbuish boring grind trying to prove what ? A special loading frame ? I still see these special framed and limited skin people suck in casual just as much or ruin games.

Playing a casual Clash or Arena match is just as competitive for me in most cases unless i have a team of feeders who think theyre good waiting outside the enemy base/towers or just constantly pushing into the phoenix and all die rather than trying to understand the game. I play to win and dont really enjoy losing and neither do many others, so when their games are kept on been ruined they get annoyed, anymore and they play different and get mad, starting sending pms and reporting, This happens to me as well, its so annoying to have your games ruined time after time after time in a row, people just get mad and go crazy.

Im guilty myself, I play on PS4 though, so many times i want to tell these people why have they ruined the game like this or done this or just so much more, On PS4 in most cases i want to tell them on PM but i cant because of the privacy setting they have in 90% of the time, and if you even swear on PS4 you will get banned. If you cant handle what some random dude online says because of their games been ruined i wouldnt even play at all. Sometimes i have had these messages but i quite enjoy the laughter.

Anyway i love this game a lot, and only play casual now and have a lot of fun as a solo player, I dont really enjoy vs teams but i will still have fun somehow against them. Like so many times during games i am just laughing at silly people , good voice packs, funny laughs, people coming on mic screaming random things, Its really fun. It works both ways though the game can be very unforgiven when youre getting ripped. Like lately i started playing some Vamana i didnt know i had one of his good skins, and the taunts and jokes are really funny i love nothing more to press ''Say hello to your mother for me'' if its quiet after a game ends, lol if you arnt having fun just dont play really is what im saying. Smite is the most competitive and salty game i ever played, no other comes close, but that is also what makes it so addicting and fun.
    Last edited by nkilkippa; 01-02-2018 at 08:08 AM.

Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 508
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    well im not sure i get reported all the time but my heart % goes down to 0 like most of the time and im not leaving games, spamming vgs or well on ps4 you cant reallly bm in a chat because there isnt one without going outsiide of the game.. only reason i can think off is getting reported for nothing..

i wanted to play ranked in s5 and make it something with a few of us hitting ps4 ranked and helping each other out.. but when yo watch people on ps4 the ranked is bad, i used t watch somone before they moved to pc and they would go afk mid game to get a phone charger or somthing stupid with them falling 4 levels behind then jumping in like they ahead to get 1 hit killed. They would spam vgs over and over during ranked even though they died 17 times with o kills. I wonder why nothing is done in terms of repports agaiinst that person because they spam vgs and die alot.. i think that smite will work to make s5 better or atleast thats what i hope.. G

interesting to see how the report system works.. but they must review somthing my heart is at 0% somtimes and im thinking my last 5 games was all wins with positive kill to death even getting double kills to deaths.. not sure whats up

a good example of false reporting is when i get told im a trash chronos player and im being reported,when in a joust game hes using cu chu the warrior and is taking blue buff from me at the start because he says warrior uses more mana.. the arugment is so stupid its laughable, hes saying i will get banned for playing bad? i ended up just trying to surrender because hes feeding and taking blue on a warrior that uses RAGE haha
    Last edited by commandoo; 01-02-2018 at 12:17 PM.
    I like turtles

Senior Member Prestigious Necromancer776's Avatar
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 888
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered Repped! Second Class 10000 Experience Points
    There’s a reason I don’t play ranked.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Zellun View Post
    Reports are not reviewed, they are biased as hell. Anybody who says they are don't know what the hell there talking about, it's all facts no opinion. I got banned 4-5 times because a bunch of cry babys on ps4 ranked hated the fact that I was playing loki carry everygame. It wasn't because I we were losing because i won 80% of them. It was the fact i carried every single last game with split pushing and lokis high single target damage witch made it easy to last hit kill. The enemy team would literally go out of there way to chase me the whole game. Soon my own team mates learn to hate me not just the enemy and after games they use to make chats telling everybody to report me. And they did it every fucking game. Until I got banned. I got banned like 5 times because of that shit the longest was like 175 hours. So yeah reports obviously don't get a full reveiw. Them being toxic to me only made it more fun for me though.
    People shouldn't be able to be reported for not following a strict meta unless they are trolling intentionally this is a problem League OF Legends hand for awhile, but its became a lot better due to role selection I do off meta stuff all the time, yesterday I was Sona Mid no one raged, and it was a ranked LOL match usually I don't do this but hey it works especially in lower ranks.

I know I got reproted for Intentionally feeding which is why my GoodWill went to 0 instantly there was no actual review and my score was 0-1-0 after being trolled by toxic kids, and an early surrender.

Users really should be able to enjoy smite all around rather than have to put up with toxicity, or be confused about role specifics in conquest when no one talks, generally I would say the META is generally easy to understand but when people don't talk to confirm when playing certain mages that shouldn't be played mid for example but rather as a support or don't confirm where they are going this is a problem and it leads to games like yesterday.

For example a person locked the New Mage God I forgot her name with the apple, all they did was run down mid and feed lost lane very easily compared to if they actually choose a real mage, generally saying they died worse than I did.

Arena, and other game modes what Little I have played them feel way less toxic than Conquest, and I think one of the biggest issues is not having a role selecting and 8-15 minute queue timers Hi-Rez needs to address these issues because I know Riot Games has I know I won't get banned, threatend to get banned over there on their games, and I like ranked because its fun, and it's fun to advance and learn in there is no reason why in both Over Watch, and League OF Legends I can play those in ranked modes just fine without toxicity vs Smite, or DOTA 2 both games but especially smite is by far very toxic experience.

Senior Member Honoured
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 96
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by KatarinaX View Post
    Arena, and other game modes what Little I have played them feel way less toxic than Conquest, and I think one of the biggest issues is not having a role selecting and 8-15 minute queue timers Hi-Rez needs to address these issues because I know Riot Games has I know I won't get banned, threatend to get banned over there on their games, and I like ranked because its fun, and it's fun to advance and learn in there is no reason why in both Over Watch, and League OF Legends I can play those in ranked modes just fine without toxicity vs Smite, or DOTA 2 both games but especially smite is by far very toxic experience.
    I think the biggest issue is run-on sentences. It makes the reader think the writer is insane.

but eh, your issue with this game is you care what they think and say, and then somehow you also care about goodwill, and then you also somehow care about an automated message that is supposed to scare griefers into ceasing their behavior, but often backfires when used by griefers to scare the cupcakes instead... who then run onto the forums and write some psychotic message about how the game just threatened to ban them and now their goodwill is gone and it keeps happening and and and how awesome lol is and omg it would be great if it was like this other way because surely that will protect me from the bad and mean people because reasons.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Pizlenut View Post
    I think the biggest issue is run-on sentences. It makes the reader think the writer is insane.

but eh, your issue with this game is you care what they think and say, and then somehow you also care about goodwill, and then you also somehow care about an automated message that is supposed to scare griefers into ceasing their behavior, but often backfires when used by griefers to scare the cupcakes instead... who then run onto the forums and write some psychotic message about how the game just threatened to ban them and now their goodwill is gone and it keeps happening and and and how awesome lol is and omg it would be great if it was like this other way because surely that will protect me from the bad and mean people because reasons.
    Well from experience I happen to know that if I play again with 0 good-will and get reported in 1-2 matches after I will end up banned.

This happened to me twice first time was somewhat understandable for playing so horrid after not playing for like a years time.

Second time, after I had like 100 goodwill and got reported it dropped to zero just like this time, the next game I played had a really toxic (ADC) that just wouldn't farm, kept running around, I was stuck as a support trying to play the game and got banned like right after getting reported with 0 goodwill.

So yes its a concern given i've had my account since beta, and have put over $300 USD+ into the game, and toxic players are simply allowed to abuse the whole system, not bother calling roles in chat or saying anything, then being toxic because the game doesn't go so well.

Riot Games still does a better job because If I went over there and made the most toxic comments in chat, said the N word just one time I can say for certain that I would get banned immediately compared to smite, in fact "Asking for reports in game chat should be ban worthy too" so kids will stop harassing others in Smite, at least in League OF Legends saying for example "REPORT LEONA" is a ban worthy offense, not a perma ban but a chat restriction / 3 day ban for first offense.

^ I say for certain that if Hi-Rez actually seemed to give 2 cents that the community wouldn't be so toxic kids harassing others with threats of reports, because they wouldn't be in the game to do so.

^ And if Hi-Rez actually cared they wouldn't punish players because people choose not to talk in chat and communicate the role they are filling when asked.
    Last edited by KatarinaX; 01-03-2018 at 03:01 PM.

Senior Member Honoured SkinnydreaD's Avatar
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 373
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    >smite
    >ranked