Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What's wrong with Smite ?

Junior Member Cupidhead Cracotte's Avatar
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 413
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points

What's wrong with Smite ?

Hello

I'm playing this game for maybe about 2 years now, more or less and there's several point that I think must be considered or reconsidered apart nerf/buff items or gods.

1 About Conquest

I never play Conquest. Never. Why ? Mostly because it's way too complicate, even if I know all about the theory, lanes, wards, rotation blablabla...It's just not appealing. And I can't practice it because each time I play, the team consitantly bullying me (or anyone of the team) saying "ure noob" "get cancer" "go kill yourself"...Very enjoyable indeed.
    You can't really practice Conquest against AI, because it's too simple, so I suggest to make a special queue for "Conquest Training" or "Conquest Beginner". Because you can be beginner at Conquest but absolutely not beginner in Smite.
    Another reason why I don't play Conquest is that I found this boring and so slow. The amount of gold and experience is so low considering the other modes. So when the opponent is killing you, he is ahead and just roll over you in matter of minutes. And you just can't do anything about it. So why not beginning lvl 3 like other modes (apart Assault) and at least giving people a chance to come back.

2 About Community

It's no secret for anyone. People keep being assholes to other players, bullying them to the ground. You can't say "go kill yourself". It's not good. You should be prosecuted for that, there's some very fragile people out there. Apart from that, I'll say that the report option is not good as it is.
    PLAYERS SHOULDN'T BE ABLE TO REPORT THEMSELVES. At least, not that easily in game. If you want to initiate something against a player, you should caption it, take note of the match, go to the website and submit a ticket to GM, like in every game. Just that should profite the GM and the players.

Thanks and Happy New Year

Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 652
    Achievements:
    Party Person Tagger Third Class 1 year registered Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points
    What's wrong? Matchmaking. Tired of solo Qing into pre made GM or Master teams.

Aside from that, grow a pair and man up. Who cares if they tell you to get cancer or die, be a damn man and carry on.

Gotta be honest here- I rarely if ever see anyone using this language.

Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 652
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class
    Is it that you don't understand conquest or that you find it boring? If you really want to learn to play it you can watch streamers do it. Players can get tilted when 12 games in a row they get matched with people that don't know Jackshit about the game it's normal.
    As for these so fragile special snowflakes they should stay off the internet, if they can't sleep at night because someone told them to commit suicide, maybe they should just do it.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by SkizoSkilz View Post
    As for these so fragile special snowflakes they should stay off the internet, if they can't sleep at night because someone told them to commit suicide, maybe they should just do it.
    And this is exactly what I'm talking about. You don't realize what you say. Ever saw the movie Fisher King ? Well that's the same vein. Just saying that line up there is making you a giant douche.

Senior Member Honoured
    Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 20
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracotte View Post
    And this is exactly what I'm talking about. You don't realize what you say. Ever saw the movie Fisher King ? Well that's the same vein. Just saying that line up there is making you a giant douche.
    Yeah, he might be, but what he said is you shouldn't let it bother you. Would you get pissed off at a cripple for being crippled? Why would you be pissed off at a douche for being a douche? Think about it.

Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 93
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    I am trying not to be toxic in games or anything, but I do have quite a mouth if person is trolling and making my team lose intentionally, only then I'm mean and rude, but still not that much, I just say what I have to say and mute them. I do not tell anyone to kill themselves or delete smite, or to get cancer or anything like that, because what I take in account is that I was also NEW and NEWBIE (More politely) back when I started smite, we all were newbies when we started Smite, some more, some less for instance someone who played other "Moba's" before Smite, I only played Mobile Legends haha before I started smite.

No one was PRO from the start lol, I live by "Treat others, how you want to be treated"
    If I tell for example our support or jungler "To delete smite, fking noob, kill yourself!" I'm sure he won't treat me differently and rotate my lane, I'm sure he'd mute me and ignore my calls! If I were to be this much toxic
    There's no war we have not won!

Achievements:
    It IS bothering me because its taking off all the fun and I already quit game for that. Im not playing to hear or see that. And muting him is not the option.

Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 93
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    I know, that sucks! When they tell you to die or delete smite and call you thousand times noobs, I do mute them, but still fun is already ruined when you have to mute person, miss VGS and of course no teamwork from that person you just muted, but ehh some people never grow up and act like a kids for small things or mistakes that happened, which they probably made too when they were new

EDIT; When I played Conquest once, I was mid lane and Thor was jungler, I cleared speed camp for him, but accidentally took buff myself, because I was too close to creep and buff fell right on me he proceeded to insult me, I muted him and he never helped me or rotated my lane through entire match

EDIT; I also remember when I started Morrigan, I joined Conquest for the 1st time and I kept going to duo lane with support and adc, Arachne on our team was yelling like "What are you doing"? I had no idea where I had to go and I played Mage, I was running around map not knowing where to go, after that I never queued for Conquest again, until I learned a bit
    Last edited by RipleyW; 12-31-2017 at 07:31 AM.
    There's no war we have not won!

Banned Honoured
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 692
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    I don't feel bad for you at all, this is the internet. If you can't survive that, you can't survive the real world. I never been so fascinated in my life when I first started playing online games at a young age and noticed that I could talk shit back and fourth with anybody behind a TV screen shit was awesome. As I got older i realized it was corny. Not once even at a young age did i get upset when somebody told me to kms. I laughed like hell and keep doing what's making there ass mad it's hilarious. Most of the time when I play and I get toxic is because there jealous because il be carrying and they will somehow still blame me. It's funny as fuck. I can't beieleve you let that shit get to you. Your soft as fuck. I'm sorry but you are.

Achievements:
    Maybe IM soft.

But im proud to be. I guess I'm just too old for that.