Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Will Aphrodite ever get buffed?

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 2,329
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 1 year registered 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by iCupid View Post
    I do but the issue is how easy it is too shut Aphrodite down. In a ranked match, everyone will get anti healing on you.
    That's the only thing that keeps her in check. She's already got a shareable Aegis and beads; if she wasn't hurt by anti-heals, she'd be OP. She still has high damage and strong CC. Just because she's not top-tier doesn't mean she's bad.
    NOW, I AM BECOME KHEPRI, DESTROYER OF THOTS

Muh Concepts

Banned Honoured
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 692
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Afro is a very valuable pick, she forces counterbuilding so you can easily sneak in a someone like Loki who does the same thing and completely fuck there builds. She is nowhere close to in need of a buff.

Lord of the Enigs Infamous Enigmatisty's Avatar
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 1,186
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    Only buff Aphro can get is Kiss having a 13-14s CD and flat 50 or 60 mana cost.

And if they ever want to buff her for casual play, then Kiss should give her her damage increase and MS buffs upon kissing an enemy for 5s.
    I'm pretty much trying to reclaim my lost ELO and sticking to a few gods rn. Mostly playing Cern and maybe Daji.

If you ask for balance changes on a god without a reason that can be properly justified, then this is the place to train for persuasion.

Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 180
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by iCupid View Post
    Her passive doesn’t do much. Hel and Sylvanus give her allies more protections with lotus crown than Aphrodite will ever get with her passive. The chances of actually getting all 36 protections is rare, she would have to be in the middle of the team fight.
    Sure, Lotus Crown is limited to just 1 ally when used by Aphro compared to other healers but there are other options like Gauntlet of Thebes.
    Aphrodite
    Unapologetically Beautiful.
    The rest are just envious b*tches and wannabes.

MY APHRODITE SKIN IDEAS:

Senior Member Chosen Spartan219's Avatar
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 373
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    aphro dont need a buff she's a single target healer and can heal for alot, without anti healing it makes too hard to kill her and soulmate unless you hard cc her and nuke her hard her ult is strong no more buffs on it
    I know what I have become... I am the inside of this world... I taste the gore, and I smell the crying... AND I WANT MORE! I want to bathe in your flesh, I want to savor your fear. I wanna live inside a castle built of your agony, AND I WANT TO CRUMBLE IT WITH AN AXE TO YOUR CAROTID ARTERY!

Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 180
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    This has been my observation as well. When the enemy team don't build anti-healing, they tend to gank me 4v1 most of the time just to kill me. That's why I try not to be alone so I won't be caught unaware.
    Aphrodite
    Unapologetically Beautiful.
    The rest are just envious b*tches and wannabes.

MY APHRODITE SKIN IDEAS:

Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 681
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Aphrodite got buffed in 2017(if I remember correctly) so I dont know about thread title. Besides buffing healers is never a good idea for healthy gaming.
    This feeling when your team is far behind and you have no prospects for late game but for some reason players still doesnt want to surrender - MOBA Cancer.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 443
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class
    Why would anyone want to buff probably one of the OP-side toon in smite? If your team gathers and body blocks for her and the player is decent at aphrodite-ing, aphro is worse than hel, chang'e, sylv or guan...
    A pretty fast available stun, reasonable damage on love birds and back-off and aegis...
    Buff what exactly?
    You HAVE to have anti-heal AND slows to be effective vs a competitive player with aphro... if the ult is up, good luck ganking aphro. Plus... I always do aegis and build tanky + extra heal and sometimes gem... Its a combo between a really beefy guan and an uber healer for single targets.

Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 376
    Aphrodite is one of my favorite gods, she's very good if you know how to play her. She's extremely team oriented, and she's an invaluable asset to any team composition. She is also really good because she basically forces the enemy team to build anti-heal which sets them back item wise.

Early game Aphro is very reliant on her team, she doesn't do a lot of damage and her heal isn't the greatest yet. She has pretty good sustain all game though. Early Ahpro is good for wave clear and keeping people healed so they don't have to back and miss XP, which really helps the team get ahead. She's also really good in those early team fights, stunning and popping the DoT to help secure early kills.

Late game Aphro is a beast, her CC is incredible, she is almost impossible to kill. A full build Ahpro also does a lot of damage to squishy gods.
    In team fights, her 3 is amazing at securing kills because of the DoT, her stun is also amazing at stopping escape attempts or saving an ally from a chasing enemy.

I really disagree that her passive sucks, it's basically a free protection item, which just helps keep her unkillable. With Chronos' Pendant and CDR boots, all 3 of her abilities come up pretty quick, allowing her to escape almost anything but a team targeting her because she can just stun a chaser, push them back and pop the 3 to the damage they did and scare off squishy pursuers like assassins. If she gets jumped again, her abilities will most likely be ready again and it's just rinse and repeat until a teammate arrives to help.

As for her gobbling mana, I personally build Chronos' Pendant pretty early so mana is literally never a problem unless you're in a team fight and spamming heals and stuns.
    Last edited by Merrg; 01-13-2018 at 08:52 PM.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead kingasce13's Avatar
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 122
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 250 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by SkizoSkilz View Post
    What exactly is unreliable about her 3?
    Most healers lack mobility my man
    Ra, Chang`e, Hel, Sylvanus.
    >calls Aphrodite supportive mage
    >Complains that she relies on her soul mate
    Aphrodite needs none of the buffs you asked for. She has solid single target cc to peel when she's chased, healing, and a feel free to misposition ult. The meta is not really in her favor but she's okay otherwise. (P.S. Odin is supposed to counter her he's not very relevant outside of these scenarios.)
    I still don't get why Chang'e is labeled as high mobility.