Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Will Aphrodite ever get buffed?

New Member Cupidhead GhettoDinosaurs's Avatar
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 384

Will Aphrodite ever get buffed?

Aphrodite is the only supportive mage that hasn’t been a must pick. Her 3 is a unreliable damage tool. Her passive sucks, she wants all damage, not protections. She gets hard countered by anti healing, as lacks mobility unlike the other healers. She relies to much on her soulmate, which I’m not too much of a fan of.

My ideal buffs for her would be;

Kiss; now passively gives Aphrodite MP5. (Very mana hungry goddess.)

Back off; now applies 25% slow to enemies that get hit by the ability. (This already happens when an opponent gets hit by both hits)

Love birds; applies a 15% slow and is much faster. She and her soul mate get a certain amount of protections during the ability. (Makes the ability easier to hit and gives it more value.)

Undying love; now gives the phantom affect, and gets rid of all negative effects like anti healing. (Screw Odin)

Center of Attention; increased range and gives Aphrodite more protections. New effect, every 90 seconds once Aphrodite goes below 40% health she lets out a cry that mesmerizes opponents. Almost like mantle of discord. (She needs this)
    Last edited by GhettoDinosaurs; 12-31-2017 at 05:14 AM. Reason: Messed up

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead SkizoSkilz's Avatar
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 357
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class
    What exactly is unreliable about her 3?
    Most healers lack mobility my man
    Ra, Chang`e, Hel, Sylvanus.
    >calls Aphrodite supportive mage
    >Complains that she relies on her soul mate
    Aphrodite needs none of the buffs you asked for. She has solid single target cc to peel when she's chased, healing, and a feel free to misposition ult. The meta is not really in her favor but she's okay otherwise. (P.S. Odin is supposed to counter her he's not very relevant outside of these scenarios.)

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 2,329
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 1 year registered 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Aphrodite requires coordination with her team, not buffs. She's fine.
    NOW, I AM BECOME KHEPRI, DESTROYER OF THOTS

Muh Concepts

Senior Member Prestigious Necromancer776's Avatar
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 783
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    I agree with Keks

Ocean Princess Prestigious Lyralis's Avatar
    Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 451
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by GhettoDinosaurs View Post
    Aphrodite is the only supportive mage that hasn’t been a must pick. Her 3 is a unreliable damage tool. Her passive sucks, she wants all damage, not protections. She gets hard countered by anti healing, as lacks mobility unlike the other healers. She relies to much on her soulmate, which I’m not too much of a fan of.

My ideal buffs for her would be;

Kiss; now passively gives Aphrodite MP5. (Very mana hungry goddess.)

Back off; now applies 25% slow to enemies that get hit by the ability. (This already happens when an opponent gets hit by both hits)

Love birds; applies a 15% slow and is much faster. She and her soul mate get a certain amount of protections during the ability. (Makes the ability easier to hit and gives it more value.)

Undying love; now gives the phantom affect, and gets rid of all negative effects like anti healing. (Screw Odin)

Center of Attention; increased range and gives Aphrodite more protections. New effect, every 90 seconds once Aphrodite goes below 40% health she lets out a cry that mesmerizes opponents. Almost like mantle of discord. (She needs this)
    Her passive sucks.

Ahahahahahahahaha.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA- *stabs self*

No.

That alone makes your entire post irrelevant.

In what world are up to 36 free prots (and namely, gaining extra prots whenever you are ganked) on a squishy mage with no escape with a great lategame so everyone tries to gank her so she doesn't get there bad?
    ~Scylla: 10,000~
    ~Status: DDLC destroyed my heart and soul~
    ~Level: 120/160~
    IGN: Sayorí
    "̴H̴a̵p̷p̷y̷ ̵t̴h̴o̵u̵g̴h̵t̸s̴,̷ ̸h̷a̵p̸p̶y̶ ̷t̶h̷o̴u̸g̶h̴t̴s̶,̷ ̴h̴a̸p̸p̶y̷ ̷t̴h̷o̶u̵g̸h̸t̴s̸ ̶i̵n̴ ̶s̷h̶a̸r̵d̴s̶,̸ ̴a̵l̶l̷ ̸o̸v̸e̵r̸ ̸t̵h̶e̴ ̴f̴l̸o̶o̶r̵"̷ ~ Sayori

Super Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 2,530
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class
    I dont think you have played Aphrodite much in Ranked cuz she always have been one of the better Mages there
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 1,280
    Achievements:
    Party Person Tagger Third Class 1 year registered Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points
    She's good. Please don't buff.

Healing has its niche but damn is it annoying in any game.

Basically forces you to change your build everytime and often rush anti heal which can affect your build.

Anyways, no.

Senior Member Chosen ShinigamiXzero's Avatar
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 891
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    The reason there are people with antiheal kits is to counter how hard it is to deal with team with strong healing. It was one of the reasons why every healer EXCEPT Aphrodite had their healing nerfed about a year ago. And most gods have someone who is a strong counter to their kit.

Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 1,280
    Achievements:
    Party Person Tagger Third Class 1 year registered Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points
    Well yeah, that halps burning casuals, you can't always depend on having anti heal in the lot or an Odin.

Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 180
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    I'm an Aphrodite main, and I have to disagree with the OP regarding Aphro needing a buff and a different passive. I think she's in a very good spot right now albeit not a very popular one. She has lots of utility - as a support mage or damage. Her passive is like having a defensive item without buying one which gives the player options to buy other items for other builds. Her late game is phenomenal in my opinion.

If there's one thing I'd want is her KISS ability should do 25 damage on an enemy and 25 heals on an ally if it successfully lands. But that isn't even necessary.

Happy New Year, everyone.
    Aphrodite
    Unapologetically Beautiful.
    The rest are just envious b*tches and wannabes.

MY APHRODITE SKIN IDEAS: