Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Jing Wei (Cast time is too long for Air Strike)

Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 260
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 100 Experience Points

Jing Wei (Cast time is too long for Air Strike)

Greetings. I play for a long time Jing Wei.
    http://smite.guru/profile/pc/Eviary/ranked
    Jing Wei has many problems such as choosing between Persistent Gust damaging or getting a buff. She has almost the longest rollback of a jump 16 sekond although this is her only weapon.

But now I would like to talk about Air Strike.
    I usually never write to the forums. But now I'm just tired of dying more than 70% on the caste Air Strike.

[IMG] [/IMG]

Air Strike deals relatively little damage,with long recharge, without the effects of slowing or stunning, so its main feature is that it would run. But what's the point if you are killed during the caste this skill.
    If I'm not mistaken now cast time is 0.7 seconds. This is a minimum of 2 basic attacks, or one magic skill.As a result, the enemy runs away, I'm dying.
    As I wrote earlier, on caste Air Strike, I die more than 70%. I'm so tired of this that I want to quit the game. Therefore, I decided to convey my opinion here, as the last drop.

P.S. Sorry for my english translation and thank you for attention (google translation)

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead hokabi's Avatar
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 3
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    even when i would like to see some improvements in the jing wei kit but people argue about she is prety strong in comparation with the others adc. so i don´t see many buffs or reworks in coming in a near future

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by hokabi View Post
    even when i would like to see some improvements in the jing wei kit but people argue about she is prety strong in comparation with the others adc. so i don´t see many buffs or reworks in coming in a near future
    You did not understand me. I did not talk about strengthening. I talked about reducing the caste Air Strike. Because the ultimate(Air Strike) does not fulfill its direct function (run). All other hunters have ultimates with effects, slow or stun! Air Strike does not have any effects or big damage Its main function is running, but this loses its meaning in the long caste 0.7 second complete vulnerability in one place.This is too long!
    For example during this time, for 5 lvl anubis can inflict ~300 damage to me while I bring only ~190(minus armor) but I will die before I apply these 190.
    If i take for example He bo. That his ultimate works on the same principle (without effects), but the casting time there is ~0.2 seconds.

And about people who say that Jing Wei is strong. I DO NOT MEET SUCH PEOPLE !!! Everyone I know tells me that Jing Wei shit, and my experience speaks for the same.

That's why I wrote here. Because I like the smile and I do not want to throw it out of disbalance.

Of course, I would like to cut down Ah muzen сab and Ullr who are really TOO strong(this is not my opinion but a simple statistic), but that's another story.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead hokabi's Avatar
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 3
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    what i was trying to say when i said that. is that these people don´t wanna improve any aspec in the jing wei kit because they think she is too strong. i was trying to said the same thing that i said when i ask for a buff for izanami. i said that her scape was too slow. and pleople argue how that was a big nonsense, that she don´t needed. and at the end she finally get that buff. because the developers understand that it was unfair for the izanami players have an escape worst that most of the other hunter escapes. so in resume what i try to say is that people is gonna argue no matter what to tell you that even a minimal improvement like that is gonna make jing wei an overpower adc. even when they are wrong. and that i really hope that she get some improvements in her kit.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by hokabi View Post
    what i was trying to say when i said that. is that these people don´t wanna improve any aspec in the jing wei kit because they think she is too strong. i was trying to said the same thing that i said when i ask for a buff for izanami. i said that her scape was too slow. and pleople argue how that was a big nonsense, that she don´t needed. and at the end she finally get that buff. because the developers understand that it was unfair for the izanami players have an escape worst that most of the other hunter escapes. so in resume what i try to say is that people is gonna argue no matter what to tell you that even a minimal improvement like that is gonna make jing wei an overpower adc. even when they are wrong. and that i really hope that she get some improvements in her kit.
    Thank you friend now I understand you. I have nothing to add. Since if I start talking about disbalance, I'll just offend developers.
    Just let them try in a duel to play for Jing Wei (at the level of masters) against Ah muzen, Ullr, Hou yi, izanami, skadi cupid and other...
    On the front I will say that she will lose to them all. Yes we can say that in the game 5x5 everything is different. But at the front I will say that there you often fight 1x1 and if I can not beat Ullr in a duel then in a game 5x5 I will lose. It's so easy to see the shortcomings of Jing Wei. And it's hard for me to understand why they do not do this.

Although why I'm here to crucify, most likely the developers do not read this forum.
    I just expressed my opinion. Because the fart is already on fire.

Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 258
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    I can't speak for other games modes other than Conquest since that's pretty much the only game mode I play Jing Wei in. That being said, I do agree that Jing Wei is on more of the weak side of things and Conquest is probably where she does best since her passive is next to useless in a game mode like Duel where you need to be good at boxing which Jing Wei is the worst at out of all the hunters in the game. Plus on top of that her kit needs good set up from her team to be used well because of her 1 and ult coming out so slow and her 1 being easy to miss.

Her ult feels weak unless you can hit more than 1 person in it which is not that easy to do, and that also makes her ult really bad in Duel since there is only 1 person. Hachiman pretty much has Jing Wei ult but way more easy to use and hit more than person with on top of having a slow on it. It's also super safe. They did this with Izanami and Cern when Cern came out with him having Izanami ult pretty much but way better and more easy to use until they buffed Izanami ult. I think they need to look at Jing Wei ult again now that Hachiman is out and give it something to make it feel better to use.

Now, we all know they don't really care about how good a god does in say Arena or Duel since they only focus on Conquest when it comes to balance in Smite. I think Jing Wei is 100% a Conquest god and she's not worth picking in other games modes outside of maybe Siege since her passive and kit can be kind of useful there, even then there are way better hunters to pick. I would only pick her for fun and love for the god, not really to win.

For Conquest I think that's where you would want to pick Jing Wei if you do enjoy playing her, but she's still not that great there and she's still so garbage at boxing in lane that it makes it hard to play her. Her passive barely matters when you are so easy to bully out of lane and at high level games where you push her out of lane at the right moments to take her sides of the jungle. She's not bad in low level games though where people don't try to bully you as much when fighting Jing Wei.

I still think when they nerfed her early in S4 they took away too much in one patch kind of like they did with Ullr giving him too much at once in one patch. I still think they did not need to nerf her passive since her boxing is so bad she needed it to be good, at least for Conquest.

I think they need to either buff her passive back to 5 secs or buff her kit to be better in team fights or boxing. Her 2 or her ult are what needs a buff since her 2 actually does nothing at level 1 when it comes to boxing making her have to box with only her 1 and 3 since her passive does nothing in combat and her ult is super easy to Aegis which you can't delay the damage like say Rama ult. I rather see a kit buff since some players for some reason have a problem with her passive being good, plus a kit buff is actually better in higher level games which is where she does worse in over lower level games.

Pretty much what I am trying to say in all of this is Jing Wei boxing is total garbage with okay team fighting because of her kit with a bad/okay/good passive based on what rank and game mode you play, and I agree with you she could use a bit of love again since she's not good at this moment.

Also, if and when Devourer's Gauntlet gets nerfed that is going to really kill Jing Wei and make her really bad. When Devourer's Gauntlet got buffed it helped her out in this meta and is one of the reasons we saw her being played in the SPL for a little bit again. Devourer's Gauntlet is one of the best items for Jing Wei.
    Last edited by Yuls; 01-04-2018 at 12:57 PM. Reason: Forgot to add the part about Devourer's Gauntlet.

Banned Honoured
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 692
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    I know you jing wei fans will attack me because you love her and super bias but ima say it anyway. Jing wei passive is super duper strong. She is the only hunter in the game that counters peeling strong. She can get away with going back to base because of her passive. And you all know this advantage that she has yet you beg for buff because you want her to be her once OP top pick self again. Nuf said.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuls View Post
    I can't speak for other games modes other than Conquest since that's pretty much the only game mode I play Jing Wei in. That being said, I do agree that Jing Wei is on more of the weak side of things and Conquest is probably where she does best since her passive is next to useless in a game mode like Duel where you need to be good at boxing which Jing Wei is the worst at out of all the hunters in the game. Plus on top of that her kit needs good set up from her team to be used well because of her 1 and ult coming out so slow and her 1 being easy to miss.

Her ult feels weak unless you can hit more than 1 person in it which is not that easy to do, and that also makes her ult really bad in Duel since there is only 1 person. Hachiman pretty much has Jing Wei ult but way more easy to use and hit more than person with on top of having a slow on it. It's also super safe. They did this with Izanami and Cern when Cern came out with him having Izanami ult pretty much but way better and more easy to use until they buffed Izanami ult. I think they need to look at Jing Wei ult again now that Hachiman is out and give it something to make it feel better to use.

Now, we all know they don't really care about how good a god does in say Arena or Duel since they only focus on Conquest when it comes to balance in Smite. I think Jing Wei is 100% a Conquest god and she's not worth picking in other games modes outside of maybe Siege since her passive and kit can be kind of useful there, even then there are way better hunters to pick. I would only pick her for fun and love for the god, not really to win.

For Conquest I think that's where you would want to pick Jing Wei if you do enjoy playing her, but she's still not that great there and she's still so garbage at boxing in lane that it makes it hard to play her. Her passive barely matters when you are so easy to bully out of lane and at high level games where you push her out of lane at the right moments to take her sides of the jungle. She's not bad in low level games though where people don't try to bully you as much when fighting Jing Wei.

I still think when they nerfed her early in S4 they took away too much in one patch kind of like they did with Ullr giving him too much at once in one patch. I still think they did not need to nerf her passive since her boxing is so bad she needed it to be good, at least for Conquest.

I think they need to either buff her passive back to 5 secs or buff her kit to be better in team fights or boxing. Her 2 or her ult are what needs a buff since her 2 actually does nothing at level 1 when it comes to boxing making her have to box with only her 1 and 3 since her passive does nothing in combat and her ult is super easy to Aegis which you can't delay the damage like say Rama ult. I rather see a kit buff since some players for some reason have a problem with her passive being good, plus a kit buff is actually better in higher level games which is where she does worse in over lower level games.

Pretty much what I am trying to say in all of this is Jing Wei boxing is total garbage with okay team fighting because of her kit with a bad/okay/good passive based on what rank and game mode you play, and I agree with you she could use a bit of love again since she's not good at this moment.

Also, if and when Devourer's Gauntlet gets nerfed that is going to really kill Jing Wei and make her really bad. When Devourer's Gauntlet got buffed it helped her out in this meta and is one of the reasons we saw her being played in the SPL for a little bit again. Devourer's Gauntlet is one of the best items for Jing Wei.
    You described the Jing Wei very well. And I was glad to hear the opinion of the person playing the Conquest.
    I really hope that they will strengthen shi in boxing, and as I said earlier for this, she do not need big changes, but simply a reduction in the Air Strike skill spell time.
    But I would be glad to see and any other changes that will strengthen she.
    Last edited by Eviary; 01-04-2018 at 07:22 PM.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Zellun View Post
    I know you jing wei fans will attack me because you love her and super bias but ima say it anyway. Jing wei passive is super duper strong. She is the only hunter in the game that counters peeling strong. She can get away with going back to base because of her passive. And you all know this advantage that she has yet you beg for buff because you want her to be her once OP top pick self again. Nuf said.
    Oh my God. For the first time I see a man who says that she is strong. Unfortunately, I could not see your statistics, and my guess is that you're new to the game.
    Have you ever read the comments that I wrote earlier?
    Passive which you so praise, does not give advantage in boxing, as a result your base will be destroyed earlier.
    My opinion is based on a duel, and as we know, the map in a duel 4 times smaller than in Conquest, but despite this, shy loses to all hunters.Because the power of her passiv is greatly overrated. And I believe that if she loses a duel, then this applies to the rest of the mods Conquest and 3х3.
    Of course you can consider me a noob.
    But answer then why for my 945 games in a duel I met Jing Wei only at the rank of gold and then only 5 times? At the rank of a diamond, I have never met her! Since experienced players understand that she is the LOWEST HUNTER in the game.

In a duel, I constantly see an ullr, he bo, ahmuzenkab, Hou yi, izanami... For me, the smile turned into a game of ~10 gods. Because I'm here and I write that something has changed. Either cut down the above described gods or strengthened others.

Look behind you... no the other way... c'mon almost there! No, what are you doing? Gods above..
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 611
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Duel doesn't matter. Balance is based around conquest.

If you want to get away you already have her third ability and if that doesn't work then her ultimate should give enough time to get away if you're being chased. While it has a long charge time that is countered by how far it goes and how much mobility she has outside of it.

Don't use Jing Wei as a boxing hunter, use her EXTREME mobility to outrotate and outfarm your opponents, so when you do fight you're higher level with more items.