Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23

Thread: Smite Merging: I REALLY hope it comes back sometime

  1. #11
    Junior Member Cupidhead MidknightTiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    16
    5
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 726
    Achievements:
    Veteran 1000 Experience Points 31 days registered
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Haruumii View Post
    I also just bought an Xbox one S just this past Black Friday! And I am so so goddamn disappointed that I can't transfer all my hard work over to my new fancy console. I didn't OWN an Xbox during the alpha and beta so what then? A big middle finger to me for not owning it during the short merger time? What kind of bull is that? That's ridiculous and cruel and makes me want to no longer spend money at all because why bother spending money on a game that obvious doesn't care about their customers? It really upsets me so much. I have exclusive skins and items I worked so hard for and for what? Nothing? I just wanted to play with my friends on console but I refuse to start from scratch. I have a nice Alienware now so I can totally play on PC but I was the one who got my friends excited to play since they don't having good PCs to play it on. I literally brought over new fans for Hi-Rez!! New customers and players and then I find out I'd have to go back to being a noob and not even being able to play my mains. This is ridiculous and I'm seriously turned off to Smite after finding out about this absolute crap.
    Believe me I'm dealing with the same exact issue, right now I'm trying to re-build minorly, but it's rather fruitless when I know I'm never going to have the same exact everything I had/loved about my first account since day 1, my stats, my status, my LOADS of skins that really I'm only really torn up about are all the Limited ones you basically can never ever buy again, and pretty much when I asked for any possible way to get redeemable codes if per-chance they could make some to just give me the recent limited skins I'd happily just let all the other stuff go and re-build it slowly and it'd be like starting over but at least I could keep some of my really rare skins, but I'm basically told "Unfortunately there is nothing we can do, we are sorry if this inconveniences you"...I mean come on...I've been giving you guys money for years every year since BETA (As I'm sure 100's of others have) but when I simply request a little give or a small let up so I can keep enjoying the game..I'm just told there's nothing you can do for me in such a cold professional manner?...I don't know what to say about this anymore...I wanna believe that maybe when enough people have an issue about this maybe they'll kindly reconsider a small re-opening of the Merger if only for enough time to let those who seriously need this feature to enjoy the game on a console platform and continue on into the future to enjoy the game...I got faith in 'em, they've always listened out for community skin ideas and certain aspects here and there, maybe they'd be kind enough to open this avenue up again.

  2. #12
    Senior Member Chosen Zaveana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Destination unknown
    Posts
    1,949
    12
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 509
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter Veteran 10000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    7
    Played since beta(2013?). Now 2017, 2 days away from 2018 still doesn't have a computer to run the game you've been loyal to. Christmas comes around and you got money to spend, instead of augmenting your gaming experience and working towards something you sold yourself out like some casual gamer and bought a console. Now you're tilted and complaining about not having money to spend on a new pc. You've had 4 years, maybe 5 since you've played in beta to collect money for a pc that can run smite smoothly(500-1000$, a whole new tower). Not only did you not do your research on whether you could link accounts before you bought a xbox, it wasn't even in your head when you bought the xbox or you would've actually looked.

    Now in 2017 I can say everyone has about 5-10 years before anyone needs to upgrade their graphics to be able to run any of the new games smoothly. Now in those 5-10 years is it the developers fault I can't run their game because I didn't look at the requirements nor upkeep my system?

    Simple answer to why you can't afford a pc and why this thread was even made. You make bad life decisions left and right and when the backlash hits you, you turn and say "why this no work?!?!?!". Learn some responsibility. 4-5 years, to save 500-1000$ And you know what you did? Blew it on an xbox on Christmas and then complained about something you didn't even think about when you bought it.

  3. #13
    Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Vastet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    32
    1
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 116
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    As if a free game is worth spending $500 on. lol

  4. #14
    Junior Member Cupidhead MidknightTiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    16
    5
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 726
    Achievements:
    Veteran 1000 Experience Points 31 days registered
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaveana View Post
    Played since beta(2013?). Now 2017, 2 days away from 2018 still doesn't have a computer to run the game you've been loyal to. Christmas comes around and you got money to spend, instead of augmenting your gaming experience and working towards something you sold yourself out like some casual gamer and bought a console. Now you're tilted and complaining about not having money to spend on a new pc. You've had 4 years, maybe 5 since you've played in beta to collect money for a pc that can run smite smoothly(500-1000$, a whole new tower). Not only did you not do your research on whether you could link accounts before you bought a xbox, it wasn't even in your head when you bought the xbox or you would've actually looked.

    Now in 2017 I can say everyone has about 5-10 years before anyone needs to upgrade their graphics to be able to run any of the new games smoothly. Now in those 5-10 years is it the developers fault I can't run their game because I didn't look at the requirements nor upkeep my system?

    Simple answer to why you can't afford a pc and why this thread was even made. You make bad life decisions left and right and when the backlash hits you, you turn and say "why this no work?!?!?!". Learn some responsibility. 4-5 years, to save 500-1000$ And you know what you did? Blew it on an xbox on Christmas and then complained about something you didn't even think about when you bought it.
    For one thing, I've been on Xbox 360 only recently and came into it down the line when money was available, sadly for most folks you must understand some of us don't have jobs due to a terrible economy where we live and it's hard times for some of us, most of my money came from my family because I live with them and they are kind enough to give decent hefts of money, I've been in and out of jobs due to lay offs and major influxes. Most of the time I'm playing this game it's in small to nil down times that I rarely get, so my research time is minimal and I work off word to ear more than I do actually have time in between busy schedules to actually bother looking and researching, I spend what moments I got to myself to try and have fun and enjoy a game.

    Also all of your phrases and choices of word really reflect a really bad personality. "Casual gamer"?...who the fuck in this world honestly uses these bullshit phrases other than those very annoying "Leet Gamers" and "I'm so MLG" bullshit people, I've been a console gamer more in my life than a PC gamer and the only game I've honestly given the time of day with here really is Smite, and honestly it's always felt like a foreign or second language of a game to me as I've never felt comfortable playing with a mouse and keyboard, but I stuck with it to try and get better at it and just enjoy the fun of the game that it is, And it's not "why this no work?!?!?!" (Another fine example of "I think I'm some edgy ass person spewing my memes out and thinking I'm cool" with the "Why u du dis?" style meme archetype, very weak style and lowest denominator of insults)

    I don't really care to update a PC because the PC I play on is a family PC, besides having a lack of space for a whole new system and tower for the ever growing bullcrap that PC's are that always are needing new expensive upgrades around every corner when someone so happens to go up randomly inside of them. this one functions well enough and served its purpose.

    And uh, pardon me..."Learn some responsibility" "You make bade life decisions left and right"...excuse me? do I know you? do you actually interact with me in real life? no, are you actually a serious part of my life or anything important to me? no, judging by that icon you're using I'd rather not ever actually physically meet someone like you as you look like a low life edge-lord who is just out to try and spread your angst and "Wisdom" on whoever you so feel up to doing it to (For some reason given you didn't even need to reply to this post if it bothered you so much, I even asked for no flame wars or to keep comments tasteful) so you are really one to judge a person you only know via one comment when they were in a pretty bad mood, so good on you. you're such a champion and hero of the internet (And I already know for saying this given your sense of mindset and personality I can tell, you're probably gonna use another great MLG/Leet gamer phrase and that is "You're so salty")

    So politely as I can put it to you, ma'am or sir who could be just using a mans name given your destination is unknown (How not creepy that is) Fuck off, re-evaluate your life and take care of whatever problems it is of your own, I don't know who hurt you in life, but maybe you need to talk it out with a professional.

  5. #15
    Junior Member Cupidhead MidknightTiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    16
    5
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 726
    Achievements:
    Veteran 1000 Experience Points 31 days registered
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Vastet View Post
    As if a free game is worth spending $500 on. lol
    Yet we truly don't know how much any of these people (Including yourself) have spent on a free game.

  6. #16
    Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Vastet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    32
    1
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 116
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Like $20. I sure as hell wouldn't buy a pc just to play smite. Only idiots with more money than sense go pc for gaming. Console is and always will be king.

  7. #17
    Senior Member Chosen Zaveana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Destination unknown
    Posts
    1,949
    12
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 509
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter Veteran 10000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by MidknightTiger View Post
    For one thing, I've been on Xbox 360 only recently and came into it down the line when money was available, sadly for most folks you must understand some of us don't have jobs due to a terrible economy where we live and it's hard times for some of us, most of my money came from my family because I live with them and they are kind enough to give decent hefts of money, I've been in and out of jobs due to lay offs and major influxes. Most of the time I'm playing this game it's in small to nil down times that I rarely get, so my research time is minimal and I work off word to ear more than I do actually have time in between busy schedules to actually bother looking and researching, I spend what moments I got to myself to try and have fun and enjoy a game.
    That's a good thing, it's actually kinda ironically sad how families treat each other these days. Sounds like you're part of the 1% with me and have a good family.

    Quote Originally Posted by MidknightTiger View Post
    the ever growing bullcrap that PC's are that always are needing new expensive upgrades around every corner when someone so happens to go up randomly inside of them.
    You upgrade every 3-5-10 years depending on how revolutionary the graphics cards are. We're near the cap now so you won't need to upgrade for at least 5 years and it will cost you less if you already have a tower built, maybe only one part. Sounds like you went to bad IT shop.

    Quote Originally Posted by MidknightTiger View Post
    family PC
    Why you're a casual gamer.

    Quote Originally Posted by MidknightTiger View Post
    And uh, pardon me..."Learn some responsibility" "You make bade life decisions left and right"...excuse me? do I know you?
    I mean you're the one who made this post. So you can blame life, or you can take responsibility for being upset.

    Quote Originally Posted by MidknightTiger View Post
    just out to try and spread your angst and "Wisdom" on whoever you so feel up to doing it to (For some reason given you didn't even need to reply to this post if it bothered you so much, I even asked for no flame wars or to keep comments tasteful)
    Neckbeard.
    It only took one post out of many for you to go off the ledge and start attacking someone. If you want tasteful comments you need to be tasteful yourself and grow thicker skin.

    Quote Originally Posted by MidknightTiger View Post
    to judge a person you only know via one comment
    You made an entire thread. I read it.

    Quote Originally Posted by MidknightTiger View Post
    you're such a champion and hero of the internet (And I already know for saying this given your sense of mindset and personality I can tell, you're probably gonna use another great MLG/Leet gamer phrase and that is "You're so salty")
    Projection.

    Quote Originally Posted by MidknightTiger View Post
    who could be just using a mans name
    It's unisex.

    Quote Originally Posted by MidknightTiger View Post
    talk it out with a professional.
    Men actually have higher success with participating in group activities for counseling rather than talking it out.

    Quote Originally Posted by MidknightTiger View Post
    Also all of your phrases and choices of word really reflect a really bad personality.
    Anyone can sound like their personality is bad you just have to tingle someones trigger. You might find it interesting that you feel attacked and felt the need to use curse words in your post, that's me tingling your trigger. For me it would be making accusations or assumptions on certain things.

    Quote Originally Posted by MidknightTiger View Post
    judging by that icon you're using I'd rather not ever actually physically meet someone like you as you look like a low life edge-lord
    That's not my picture, I found the still funny.

    Quote Originally Posted by MidknightTiger View Post
    I've been a console gamer more in my life than a PC gamer
    So you're not a millennial I assume. That would explain why you actually have adversity to "edge lord" types and not just pity.

    Quote Originally Posted by MidknightTiger View Post
    I don't know who hurt you
    Quote Originally Posted by MidknightTiger View Post
    who the fuck in this world honestly uses these bullshit phrases other than those very annoying "Leet Gamers" and "I'm so MLG" bullshit people
    Quote Originally Posted by MidknightTiger View Post
    (Another fine example of "I think I'm some edgy ass person spewing my memes out and thinking I'm cool" with the "Why u du dis?" style meme archetype, very weak style and lowest denominator of insults)
    It was more of a "I'm too lazy to make an ironic sentence longer than the first thing that came to my head."

  8. #18
    Junior Member Cupidhead MidknightTiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    16
    5
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 726
    Achievements:
    Veteran 1000 Experience Points 31 days registered
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaveana View Post
    That's a good thing, it's actually kinda ironically sad how families treat each other these days. Sounds like you're part of the 1% with me and have a good family.



    You upgrade every 3-5-10 years depending on how revolutionary the graphics cards are. We're near the cap now so you won't need to upgrade for at least 5 years and it will cost you less if you already have a tower built, maybe only one part. Sounds like you went to bad IT shop.



    Why you're a casual gamer.



    I mean you're the one who made this post. So you can blame life, or you can take responsibility for being upset.



    Neckbeard.
    It only took one post out of many for you to go off the ledge and start attacking someone. If you want tasteful comments you need to be tasteful yourself and grow thicker skin.



    You made an entire thread. I read it.



    Projection.



    It's unisex.



    Men actually have higher success with participating in group activities for counseling rather than talking it out.



    Anyone can sound like their personality is bad you just have to tingle someones trigger. You might find it interesting that you feel attacked and felt the need to use curse words in your post, that's me tingling your trigger. For me it would be making accusations or assumptions on certain things.



    That's not my picture, I found the still funny.


    So you're not a millennial I assume. That would explain why you actually have adversity to "edge lord" types and not just pity.






    It was more of a "I'm too lazy to make an ironic sentence longer than the first thing that came to my head."
    LMAO...ah man....this made my day, I have been away for awhile doing a lot of stressful business and dealing with family troubles and emergencies, and coming back to see how much I razzed you up and got you to basically write a whole resume sized comeback to me....makes me smile XD personally I don't really care anymore about this, at this point I have moved on and been playing Xbox One Smite more often in what down moments I had to relax and enjoy some game time, and to be fair I've been enjoying it way more, so if I gotta start with a blank slate, so be it. I was a bit salted about this in the first place and was a little upset, but really getting around the elephant in the room, It's actually super enjoyable. but seeing you actually put so much work of quoting specific segments and making little mini quips at every word I said, man...I feel like I really made an impact on somebody I don't even know to get them this pumped up suddenly. thanks for wasting so much time on me dude/dudette

    Most of your posts here really are just the typical thing everyone and every P.C hero, defender, protector, whatever you wanna say, white knight even, taking the scientists and studies of all the psychological actually important people in the world and trying to look smarter than you really are outside of stating some facts. It's not really all that interesting to read when you've heard these things all around the internet used over and over again. I mean downright to the trying to attack someone for being a man over a woman with the psychiatrist thing when I wasn't even striking at a "You're a woman, go see a shrink you crazy bitch!" I was just implying overall as a person to go see such an individual.

    To be honest this is gonna be my last official post, not looking back on this, not going to be "Sneaking a peep" or anything after this, I got more important issues in my life right now with my Mother going for surgery next Thursday for an Ovarian Mass growing on her, got much more important things to take into hand right now than some people whining about a post I made just to express some unsatisfied feelings about a game I love, so at the end of the day in this day in age I might as well say, sorry I even had an opinion on something as in the world of the internet an opinion apparently is a means to call to arms and attack somebody with insults of how they run their life and their life choices. welcome to the "wonderful" world of the modern age people on the internet.

    I bid you adieu.

  9. #19
    Junior Member Cupidhead MidknightTiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    16
    5
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 726
    Achievements:
    Veteran 1000 Experience Points 31 days registered
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Vastet View Post
    Like $20. I sure as hell wouldn't buy a pc just to play smite. Only idiots with more money than sense go pc for gaming. Console is and always will be king.
    This man right here, this man has the real sense here. I'm giving you all the virtual cookies in the world for saying the best words I've heard all day "Console is and always will be king" you sir, have great taste <3

  10. #20
    Senior Member Chosen Zaveana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Destination unknown
    Posts
    1,949
    12
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 509
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter Veteran 10000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by MidknightTiger View Post
    LMAO...ah man....this made my day, I have been away for awhile doing a lot of stressful business and dealing with family troubles and emergencies, and coming back to see how much I razzed you up and got you to basically write a whole resume sized comeback to me....makes me smile XD
    Happy to help.

    Quote Originally Posted by MidknightTiger View Post
    but seeing you actually put so much work of quoting specific segments and making little mini quips at every word I said, man...I feel like I really made an impact on somebody I don't even know to get them this pumped up suddenly. thanks for wasting so much time on me dude/dudette
    No problem, I had a lot of time to waste and I like typing a lot sometimes just to work the fingers.

    Quote Originally Posted by MidknightTiger View Post
    Most of your posts here really are just the typical thing everyone and every P.C hero, defender, protector, whatever you wanna say, white knight even, taking the scientists and studies of all the psychological actually important people in the world and trying to look smarter than you really are outside of stating some facts. It's not really all that interesting to read when you've heard these things all around the internet used over and over again. I mean downright to the trying to attack someone for being a man over a woman with the psychiatrist thing when I wasn't even striking at a "You're a woman, go see a shrink you crazy bitch!" I was just implying overall as a person to go see such an individual.
    Eh. We live in a world now were you need to be specific or you'll be misunderstood en masse and have your life and livelihood ruined because of one thing that came out of your head that "offended" someone.

    As for the PC Versus Console I recognize the pros and cons of both systems but I say it simply to remind people who don't think the PC is superior in terms of quality(hardware related), freedom(utility related), customize-ability(hardware related), and the Internet the thing that was made to be used by a computer but which can also be used by a console. A more compact, simpler, cheaper, easier, working right out of the box, computer.

    Quote Originally Posted by MidknightTiger View Post
    To be honest this is gonna be my last official post, not looking back on this, not going to be "Sneaking a peep" or anything after this, I got more important issues in my life right now with my Mother going for surgery next Thursday for an Ovarian Mass growing on her,
    Sorry to hear that. Luckily I personally haven't had to have a close relative or friend develop a life risking disease or illness.

    Quote Originally Posted by MidknightTiger View Post
    got much more important things to take into hand right now than some people whining about a post I made just to express some unsatisfied feelings about a game I love, so at the end of the day in this day in age I might as well say, sorry I even had an opinion on something as in the world of the internet an opinion apparently is a means to call to arms and attack somebody with insults of how they run their life and their life choices. welcome to the "wonderful" world of the modern age people on the internet.
    The Internet is its own world. With its own countries and states divided and specified by demand and population. It's not that you should be sorry for having a opinion, you shouldn't be sorry for anything, you should stand by what you think unless someone else can calmly convince you otherwise. If I were to put myself on a toxic scale of 0-10 I would be a 3 or 4 on a good day and a 7 or 8 on a bad with my own quirks and bottom lines I wouldn't cross. It's nothing personal, nor should you think it is but if this interaction is all it took for you to feel attacked then you should probably stay off the Internet till you learn to ignore people. I don't think I insulted you, but I can understand why you could feel insulted.

    Quote Originally Posted by MidknightTiger View Post
    I bid you adieu.
    Sayonara.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •