Thread: looking for group

Junior Member Cupidhead rayzhammz's Avatar
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 476
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points

looking for group

I am tired of people using characters wrong, not having proper builds, or not knowing how to play a character out right. I am tired of running into players who+ pick Artemis, Neith, and Hatchiman every game go 3 kills 10 deaths and think they are helping the team. I am looking for people who want to learn how to play characters willing to ask for good builds as most characters have multiple builds that are good.

I am looking for people who can use or want to learn the following characters: Anubis, Arachne, Ares, Athena, Bacchus, Bakasura, Cernunnos, Chaac, Discordia, Fenrir, He Bo, Izanami, KuKulKan, Loki, Medusa, Mercury, Nox, Odin, Scylla, Skadi, Thanatos, Vulcan, Ymir

If you are interested just ask for help

Also must have a mic and be 18+

Achievements:
    16 kills 2 deaths and i lost that is my 4th or 5th game today i had a high KD and I lost the game because my team intentionally feeds I swear the higher I get in level the dumber the players i get to play with are

Junior Member Cupidhead BottIed_Water's Avatar
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 365
    Hi, my buddy and I recently made a clan, we only have 4 people as of right now. We don't require mics and predominantly play joust, though we are open to other gamemodes. We are good in my opinion are nearly always positive KDA. We are also team players, not all about stats. IF you would like to join our clan name is Weeaboo (tag is Wboo). We don't actually watch anime but thought it was a funny name (nothing wrong with weebs), or add myself (Bottled_Water) or my buddy (SFGiantsfreak222) if you would like an invite (clan is set to open though). We constantly play together.

Achievements:
    at bottom i said must have mics and i am not looking for a clan just people to play with that are good or average 90% of people i meet can't play character they always choose

New Member Cupidhead Bruce0Willis's Avatar
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 379
    I'm interested if your still looking. I played on xbox for awhile and just started playing ps4 not long ago. Though it doesn't say in your post if your wanting people to play ranked/unranked, only asking since I'm not lvl 30 yet.