Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 32

Thread: what about nerf the mobility of all gods?

  1. #21
    Lord of the Enigs Infamous Enigmatisty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Wrecking hee noobs in solo, ho!
    Posts
    5,693
    19
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 1,186
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    Rep Power
    16
    Why is it every time I come on here the first thing I see is you two venting out your sexual frustration over each other?

    I'm pretty much trying to reclaim my lost ELO and sticking to a few gods rn. Mostly playing Cern and maybe Daji.

    If you ask for balance changes on a god without a reason that can be properly justified, then this is the place to train for persuasion.

  2. #22
    A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Bro-Koro
    Posts
    12,480
    29
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 2,329
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 1 year registered 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Rep Power
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatisty View Post
    Why is it every time I come on here the first thing I see is you two venting out your sexual frustration over each other?
    Well, I don't know whether or not that's what he's getting out of it, but it's just too easy to point out his nonsense. It's almost kinda fun.
    NOW, I AM BECOME KHEPRI, DESTROYER OF THOTS



    Muh Concepts


  3. #23
    Banned Honoured
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    986
    3
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 692
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    And you necrod a thread to point out my "nonsense"? but as you can clearly see nobody gives a damn about it.

    Making yourself once again the laughing stock of the forums, literally purchasesable at the nearest food Mart near you. Sirkek laughing stock.

  4. #24
    Senior Member Chosen ZetoPL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1,644
    9
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 681
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Rep Power
    0
    Or just delete/reduce mobility from mages who are hitting like truck while having hard CC(aka Thoth, Scylla and Raijin).
    This feeling when your team is far behind and you have no prospects for late game but for some reason players still doesnt want to surrender - MOBA Cancer.

  5. #25
    A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Bro-Koro
    Posts
    12,480
    29
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 2,329
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 1 year registered 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Rep Power
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by Zellun View Post
    And you necrod a thread to point out my "nonsense"?
    3 days since the last post is a necro? Dude, it's not a necro until the thread's a month old.

    but as you can clearly see nobody gives a damn about it.
    As you can clearly see, neither do I.

    Making yourself once again the laughing stock of the forums, literally purchasesable at the nearest food Mart near you. Sirkek laughing stock.
    If you want to prove this point, go onto the official Discord and ask what everyone thinks of you. You won't, of course, because you have no balls. Anyway, this is just stupid as usual, and all you're capable of doing is slinging mud as always. I don't need this. Kek out.
    NOW, I AM BECOME KHEPRI, DESTROYER OF THOTS



    Muh Concepts


  6. #26
    Banned Honoured
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    986
    3
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 692
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    3 days since the last post is a necro? Dude, it's not a necro until the thread's a month old.



    As you can clearly see, neither do I.



    If you want to prove this point, go onto the official Discord and ask what everyone thinks of you. You won't, of course, because you have no balls. Anyway, this is just stupid as usual, and all you're capable of doing is slinging mud as always. I don't need this. Kek out.
    So you replied to a 3 day old thread with no activity to point out my "nonsense", yet you don't care? And sense you have so many "friends" in Discord bring them here to vent for you. Oh wait you can't because somebody is a groupie. Go to sleep kek. *facepalm*

  7. #27
    Senior Member Prestigious Necromancer776's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    2,941
    11
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 783
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Zellun View Post
    And sense
    Since*
    /10chars

  8. #28
    Lord of the Enigs Infamous Enigmatisty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Wrecking hee noobs in solo, ho!
    Posts
    5,693
    19
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 1,186
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    Rep Power
    16
    Honestly, we might as well have the wedding at this point. With the mods as your best men and bridesmaids.

    But seriously, nerfing the mobility of various gods is a horrible idea especially when S5 map is going to be 25%ish bigger than now.
    I'm pretty much trying to reclaim my lost ELO and sticking to a few gods rn. Mostly playing Cern and maybe Daji.

    If you ask for balance changes on a god without a reason that can be properly justified, then this is the place to train for persuasion.

  9. #29
    Junior Member Senior Cupidhead kingasce13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    36
    1
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 122
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 250 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    It's not a matter of damage, but a matter of safety. Anubis can't get himself out of a bad situation just with his damage, or even sustain; he would need more mobility or more self-peel, both of which are pretty lousy on his end.



    Actually, Magic doesn't agree with anything you say. I know because we've had discussions on these subjects before. You're basically a laughing stock in the Discord server to...well, everyone.
    Man didn't realize how cancerous this community was XD. I'm starting to miss the paladins forums.

  10. #30
    Banned Honoured
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    986
    3
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 692
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatisty View Post
    But seriously, nerfing the mobility of various gods is a horrible idea especially when S5 map is going to be 25%ish bigger than now.
    And that's why reddit gets more attention, because shitpost threads like this.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •