Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32

Thread: what about nerf the mobility of all gods?

  1. #1
    Junior Member Senior Cupidhead BITZCH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    32
    3
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 482
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    0

    what about nerf all mobile abilitys of gods?

    In my opinion,because of high mobility,many gods has high fault tolerance to survive,and low tolerance to assault.If you team lose one hit,your target may easily escape with his mobile ability.And the cooldown of mobile ability is short,which means the two of you can do that again quickly until one side killed the other.Moreover,some short cooldown mobile abilitys make terrain restrictions useless.Players use mobile ability too casual and dont need to pay for this.To balance the high mobility,there are too much cc abilitys.I think this system makes fast step of the game.Every chance passes by in a moment,so you have to react imediately and precisely.Reaction speed is even more important than strategy in many cases.I think it limits the grow of smite,because it is not friendly to many traditional moba players.And that is one of the reason why people refuse conquest mode because many players do not treat smite as a moba game.Therefore,I hope S5 can nerf the mobility.This is just my opinion,and I really wish to hear from you.
    Last edited by BITZCH; 12-24-2017 at 02:20 PM.

  2. #2
    Member Worshipper commandoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    357
    4
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 508
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    3
    Lol? i wish gods had more mobility. anubis is strong but being never used in spl because he goes into a fight then cant get out.. probably many more reasons but yeah.. nerfing gods speed will make the game boring for me.. having to run across a 25% bigger map with no movment speed would be stupidin s5.. this being so stupid id probably stop paying, god movment speed is fine and if its nerfed then god help us all.. teleport relic or die just getting to lane
    I like turtles

  3. #3
    Junior Member Senior Cupidhead BITZCH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    32
    3
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 482
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by commandoo View Post
    Lol? i wish gods had more mobility. anubis is strong but being never used in spl because he goes into a fight then cant get out.. probably many more reasons but yeah.. nerfing gods speed will make the game boring for me.. having to run across a 25% bigger map with no movment speed would be stupidin s5.. this being so stupid id probably stop paying, god movment speed is fine and if its nerfed then god help us all.. teleport relic or die just getting to lane
    sorry,I dont express my opinion precisely."mobility" in my topic doesnt means movement speed but mobile ability.Anubis mobility is lower relatively.Nerf mobile ability is a kind of buff to him.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Prestigious Necromancer776's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    3,208
    12
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 620
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered Repped! Second Class 10000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by BITZCH View Post
    sorry,I dont express my opinion precisely."mobility" in my topic doesnt means movement speed but mobile ability.Anubis mobility is lower relatively.Nerf mobile ability is a kind of buff to him.
    Anubis does not need a buff. He already does the most damage in the game.

  5. #5
    Junior Member Senior Cupidhead BITZCH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    32
    3
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 482
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Necromancer776 View Post
    Anubis does not need a buff. He already does the most damage in the game.
    I dont really mean to buff single god.That is balance stuff.Im discussing the whole battle system.The system with stronge mobile abilities.

  6. #6
    Banned Honoured
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    986
    3
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 692
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Who the hell exactly are you talking about? Sense you say strong mobility is so much in the game that it is a system. Give some examples? I mean it's kinda awkward reading this and you have 0 examples to what kind of mobility your talking about. Because a leap. Or using your ult to escape isn't strong mobility.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Chosen
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    1,673
    7
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 716
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Second Class
    Rep Power
    4
    We already have a mobility nerf... Its called Artio. Hopefully we'll get more options to counter mobility gods so that immobile gods have room to be viable.

  8. #8
    Junior Member Senior Cupidhead BITZCH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    32
    3
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 482
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Zellun View Post
    Who the hell exactly are you talking about? Sense you say strong mobility is so much in the game that it is a system. Give some examples? I mean it's kinda awkward reading this and you have 0 examples to what kind of mobility your talking about. Because a leap. Or using your ult to escape isn't strong mobility.
    The cooldown of every mobile ability is too short.I mean all of them.They are equally stronge,not one single.I cant make an exemple,because they are reasonable in current system.I discribe a new system where the cooldown of mobile ability is longer,so player will use it more carefully and take more responsibility for it.And the demond of reaction speed is lower.For exemple,dps just used his mobile ability,and the cooldown is longer,assisian has more chance and time to output his damage.So assisian's damage can reduce,he doesnt have to kill dps in a moment,which give dps more time to think and defence themself.And cc ability can reduce,status of deceleration skills rised.

  9. #9
    A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Bro-Koro
    Posts
    13,561
    30
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 1,168
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    Rep Power
    23
    So what you're saying is, make Smite a lot slower. If all gods' mobility is on the same level, then there's no need to nerf it all.

    Quote Originally Posted by Necromancer776 View Post
    Anubis does not need a buff. He already does the most damage in the game.
    He's also among the easiest to gank, and has some of the lowest utility. He's bad for most of the same reasons Ah Puch is.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E



    Muh Concepts


  10. #10
    Senior Member Prestigious Necromancer776's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    3,208
    12
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 620
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered Repped! Second Class 10000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    So what you're saying is, make Smite a lot slower. If all gods' mobility is on the same level, then there's no need to nerf it all.



    He's also among the easiest to gank, and has some of the lowest utility. He's bad for most of the same reasons Ah Puch is.
    He’s bad if you can’t land his 2. All you have to do is land that and then anyone goes bye bye.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •