Thread: Banned account

Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 530
    Achievements:
    Veteran 1000 Experience Points

Suspended account

Hello,

A friend of mine( Freestylerbl ) got banned for absolutely no given reason a while back and its been around 8 months and we still have 0 response based on this subject. Its said he is using " Third party software " but that could literally be anything, he was playing next to all of us when that happened and we were all speechless.
    We are real life friends and we switch from game to game and play them together. We are playing smite since beta and invested alot of money in skins and we are still enjoying it, tho our friend cant play with us anymore.
    We've sent like 10 support tickets based on this subject and got no response from Hi-rez team. Is there anyone out there who could help us out? A response from a hi-rez employee would be awesome so we know whats is about and solve this issue for good.
    Last edited by Silleee; 12-24-2017 at 03:51 AM.

Super Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 53
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Its against Forums CoC to Discuss Disciplinary Actions so your best chance to is to make a Support Ticket

Closing
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*