Thread: Skilled casuals, where art thou

Senior Member Prestigious Necromancer776's Avatar
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 207
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Second Class

Skilled casuals, where art thou

I’ve played this game for 2 years and I still can’t find a group of people just to play casual with. Clash, assault, and joust are my 3 favorites, but I can do anything tbh, including ranked (although people get really serious with it so usually not my thing). But seriously... I’ll play with anyone. As long as they have the slightest amount of skill in this game, because Xbox always gives me garbage teams. If my mains matter to you, I play mostly assassins and hunters, but I can do mages and warriors as well. Guardians aren’t really my thing (except Sobek. Love my boy Sobek).

I know there’s a casual group of people out there. Please please please HMU. My gamertag is the same as my name here on the forums except it only has one 7 (Necromancer76).
    A triple-ricochet with Hou Yi is the most satisfying way to kill someone in this game.

"I used to know an adventurer like you...until I shot an arrow in his knee! Ullr

You. Yes, I'm talking to you, member of Smite forums reading my signature. If you play this game on Xbox and aren't trash, PLEASE hit me up with a message. I'm so lonely and all I ever get is a trash team. My gamertag is the same as my name here on the forums but with only one 7 (Necromancer76).

New Member Cupidhead Vsquared4vida's Avatar
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 386
    Necromancer,
    Hola. We have a small group of regulars who play semi nightly. Some of the players are very good, while some are like me and my wife...not so good. But we enjoy playing as a group, never worry about wins or losses; while at the same time push each other to learn from mistakes made.

my xbox tag is : vsquared4ever We even have a tiny clan (might as well get those honor points for playing together): UNERD.

Look forward to playing with ya. If not, Good Luck and have fun out there.

Vince

New Member Cupidhead I Whooped You's Avatar
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    Hey, man. I don't have a group, but you're welcome to join me. We have similar stats on Smite.guru but play different gods so I'm sure we can bust out some wins. My GT is "I Whooped You"

I play arena, joust, assault, and clash

Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 331
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    My gt is Ghyver. I play at least a few matches a day and joust and clash are what I enjoy, I'd like to play ranked at some point. I'm definitely not bad but I'm not pro lol. I'm super chill and I never get mad ever. I can play almost all the gods decently but I excel at guardians/mages/warriors. I enjoy playing aphro the most out of all the gods. But send me an inv sometime man I'm always down to group up.