Thread: Suggestion - Voice Pack, (like God Pack)

Member Follower
    Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 251
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points

Suggestion - Voice Pack, (like God Pack)

Rarely buy voice packs as 200 gems each seems pretty darned expensive to me, but as a suggestion to HiRez, (especially after getting used to it in Paladins before the whole p2w thing happened) if you added something like the God Pack to the store for voice packs for, say, $10-15 for all current and future gods, I'd definitely go for that.

Just a thought.

------
    Or, if you really want to make folks happy, just like Paladins, make all voice packs a part of the God Pack itself, (but not holding my breath for this one ;P ).

Senior Member Prestigious GongsunYiru's Avatar
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 445
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Reputation Distributor Repped! Third Class Discussion Ender
    Awards:
    Guru
    There's always a catch if you take away one source of income. Look at Paladins as a whole, before you praise it, as there's always a larger context. Before you know it, there will be a convoluted chest system with three picks but at a higher gem price.

I find the voice packs here reasonable.

Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 159
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    I really like the idea. Some of us love to play many different gods and it's way too expensive to buy voice packs for all of them. It takes a month just to earn one of them. I'm also very unlucky with triumphant chests.

Senior Member Prestigious zecleria's Avatar
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 491
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Veteran
    so youre asking hirez to make less money. you know, the company that basically makes %99 of the skins they make "exclusive" and putting them behind a time or rng gate. i mean i'd very much love it but its not gonna happen.
    You may think all gods have huge amounts of courage, but only xbalanque has the balls to use them as weapons.

0.3 instead of 30% again.
    dont skip school kids.
    How to make arguments on forum:if you cant win an argument, call the other side trolls. Always works