Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Loki and Da Ji - Too broken

Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 337
    Achievements:
    7 days registered

Angry Loki and Da Ji - Too broken

Hi-rez please nerf these two broken assassins pretty please, they are broken beyond belief.. Easy oneshot and easier escape, really whats up with that? Especially in arena, they can do whatever they want, kill anyone and escape and never die. Come on, its making players quit the game, its not fun at all, its ridiculous. My adice is reduce their damage by 50%, then it will be balanced.

Banned Prestigious
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 629
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points
    Neither is broken, both are balanced.

Hell Loki is trash in Conq.

Achievements:
    7 days registered
    Yeah try hunter or a mage in arena against loki.. Can as well stay in base if loki focuses you.
    Btw DDLC did the same thing to me yesterday im still listening to the soundtrack <3

Banned Prestigious
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 629
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Teepeck View Post
    Yeah try hunter or a mage in arena against loki.. Can as well stay in base if loki focuses you.
    Btw DDLC did the same thing to me yesterday im still listening to the soundtrack <3
    Counterbuild Loki and hope your frontline has a brain.

Warlocks + Discord works. If the enemy loki is intelligent, then get Book of the Dead and Spirit Robe too.

Super Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 1,350
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Have no problems against Loki as a Mage just go with Warlock/BoV/E-staff and replace BoV with Discord late game
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Achievements:
    7 days registered
    So I have to sacrifice my damage and become practically useless in teamfights and not enjoy mage at all by building defense like a pussy just because some kid decided to torture others by picking this broken cancer god?

Super Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 1,350
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    So I have to sacrifice my damage and become practically useless in teamfights and not enjoy mage at all by building defense like a pussy just because some kid decided to torture others by picking this broken cancer god?
    Having only BoV or Discord in your build still let you instagib squishies easily and no Loki isnt broken he is a noob pubstomp god who is quite effective at it
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Lord of the Enigs Infamous Enigmatisty's Avatar
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 858
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    You don't even need to build against Loki; all you need is good reflexes. Gods like Discordia can escape right when he ults by leaping away, while Nu Wa can merely stealth when she sees or hears Loki drawing close and denying him his ult.

Hell, you can just go beads+escape (depending on the mage) or the more aggressive beads+thorns combo or beads+shell to act accordingly. Or you can just beads out of his ult and just throw your ult and main combo at him and watch him die, unable to do anything.
    I'm pretty much trying to reclaim my lost ELO and sticking to a few gods rn. Mostly playing Cern and maybe Daji.

If you ask for balance changes on a god without a reason that can be properly justified, then this is the place to train for persuasion.

Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 188
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Every time I see someone telling that Loki has to be nerfed I know he is a noob. You can counter him so easily. You can put an armor, I love buying discord against him, it's fun. You can be careful too. If you are out a position in a fight, you become a target. If you don't know how to play your god, you're a target. If you're not careful, you're a target. All you have to do is putting yourself in Loki's head and know when he's gonna hit. Plus, you can hear him coming from miles away so you really have no excuses.

Da Ji has too much damage at the beginning of the game but if you stay behind, you should be fine. Again, stay in position.

The only broken assassins is Thanatos : He can regenerate his life when he hits you, he can silence you and he can one shot you with his ult. Can Loki do that ? I don't think so.

Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 508
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    Loki is fun to use and those who can't defend against him will die.. Peel and stuns from say spirit robe can help peel.

Loki is far from broken and is pretty usless in most cases
    I like turtles