Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Why are people so FKING rude in Conquest?!

Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 620
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    There are separate report systems for Microsoft and Hi Rez. Smite is not cross platform...There is a way to mute VGS but I don't know if it works. I'm pretty sure sometimes I can still hear people's VGS when they're muted.

If you want someone to get a penalty for leaving the game, it's best to report to Hi Rez. If you're reporting harassment and such, Microsoft is better.

Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 61
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran Repped! Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Caitniss View Post
    There are separate report systems for Microsoft and Hi Rez. Smite is not cross platform...There is a way to mute VGS but I don't know if it works. I'm pretty sure sometimes I can still hear people's VGS when they're muted.

If you want someone to get a penalty for leaving the game, it's best to report to Hi Rez. If you're reporting harassment and such, Microsoft is better.
    Awesome makes me wish I played on console now because if I did there would be a lot of banned players because PC for sure is toxic as hell especially in conquest mode, other modes are generally fun most of the time but once in awhile you get mild harassment in arena.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead BITZCH's Avatar
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 482
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Because they are not as good as they think themselves are.So they rage on you not themselves.Cowards always rage.