Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Why are people so FKING rude in Conquest?!

Senior Member Prestigious Necromancer776's Avatar
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 888
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered Repped! Second Class 10000 Experience Points
    Because it’s a MOBA.

New Member Cupidhead DigitalChoclat's Avatar
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 365
    Exactly! I think to myself “Does this person really think that telling me “you rock” “cancel that” is going to make me play any better for them?” No it’s going to make my adrenaline rush and not play as well. Even if we are losing, having a positive supporting team makes the game more enjoyable and you wouldnt believe the comebacks I have made with a positive team, once we were losing having had total deaths of 40 and behind in gold but came back victorious by defeating the titan together. Team work makes the dream work right?

Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 657
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Necromancer776 View Post
    Because it’s a MOBA.
    Nah, its because some folk are ****s

Senior Member Prestigious Necromancer776's Avatar
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 888
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered Repped! Second Class 10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Skode View Post
    Nah, its because some folk are ****s
    And because it’s a MOBA.

Senior Member Honoured Ravensaurus's Avatar
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 127
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Veteran 5000 Experience Points
    Depends. If you are 0-9 with your premade buddy being 1-12, you deserve all the blame and toxicity you can get in Ranked. Seriously.
    On casuals? Noone should give a f*ck, really. It's casuals, for fun.

And because people are horrible little cunts. That's why.

My general reaction to toxic conquest players:

What's the matter, afraid of the dark?!

Mind you give me some chips with that ammount of salt you have?
    Mmmmm... So good!

Official Kuzenbo cultist, reptile nerd, snake lady lover.

Ocean Princess Prestigious Lyralis's Avatar
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 436
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravensaurus View Post
    Depends. If you are 0-9 with your premade buddy being 1-12, you deserve all the blame and toxicity you can get in Ranked. Seriously.
    On casuals? Noone should give a f*ck, really. It's casuals, for fun.

And because people are horrible little cunts. That's why.

My general reaction to toxic conquest players:

Ehhh, being bad doesn't make it okay to get bmed.
    What do I put here now?

Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 320
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMorrigain View Post
    I chose to play Nike as solo today, I wsn't best at her but I give all I could and I had 9/11, while khumba had 4/2 and sat entire time in base rubbing in our faces how we suck and to report us for feed me and (Some Poseidon guy that wasn't good aswell), I mean at least I tried, what is seriously wrong with people in Conquest, I played Clash, Siege, Arena and there are leavers and all, but not so toxic as in Conquest, please something needs to be done against this, I was bad as Nike, but we could've won if he helped us instead he chose to insult and stay in base...I'd understand if it was Ranked Conquest, people play casual to have fun.
    I didn't believe smite had this much toxicity
    The problem is it doesn't seem Hi-Rez gives a damn, and the report system is a joke that does nothing but also punish users who are not actually intentionally feeding.

Like last year 5 or so months ago I got suspended twice for Intentional feed reports, first one upon returning after like a year of not playing I could understand having such awful stats learning the new items and all that over again because a lot had changed.

Second Suspension for 7 days because I hit zero good-will and get reported by a toxic ADC and their buddies who refuse to stay in lane and play the game.

Just a few days ago I am in a game (No one calls roles except maybe one person (SOLO) everyone else doesn't and I ask for the comp information no one even talks other than spewing nonsense, I clearly let them know I don't use Vivox due to the security exploit, and they start saying hateful things in chat like they are glad the person died I think a week ago now due to a prank call, and hope it happens to me too.

After the game I get reported drop to 0 goodwill for having 0-1-0 score early surrender because obviously they fucked up the entire comp by not calling roles and I waited until like 1 second to lock anything, and the reason Intentional Feeding in system messages and threat that if I play conquest again without spamming arena matches first I can get banned for being reported more.

Hi-Rez has a great game, good skins, but I am done with this game every toxic match I am exposing it on social media, full names disclosed,
    LOL Forums, Overwatch, MMORPG every place, I can only hope enough shame brought to the individuals and Hi-Rez as a company will make them do something about it because I am sick of the whole awful report system, and toxic trolls.

Sure maybe a person gets banned or suspended after I filed the ticket manually but that doesn't resolve the core issue which is lack of comms & people who don't cole roles thus needing a role selection system like League OF Legends which would solve a lot of the issues with toxicity in conquest.

Arena matches do not have nearly as much toxicity I see it sometimes but its mild stuff, and Hi-Rez needs to adopt the policy that calling reports for other players in chat be able to be reported and punished for harassment if a user does this in league and gets reproted they get punished almost within just 1-2 games of doing it.

Senior Member Honoured Ravensaurus's Avatar
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 127
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Veteran 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyralis View Post
    Ehhh, being bad doesn't make it okay to get bmed.
    Being bad is okay. Feeding on a level that requires an Amoebas intellectual skills or even less, defining "bad playing" on a whole new level, throwing the game out the window harder than Superman beat Steppenwolf in Justice League... Just no.

Even then, BM like "kill yourself" and such is completely unaccaptable. But being called a noob and such is totally justified in that situation. Like, if you pick Anubis into a Thanatos and go 1-12 or try to invade as Ah Puch and ulting and stealing speed buff from jungler... You were calling for it. Really.
    What's the matter, afraid of the dark?!

Mind you give me some chips with that ammount of salt you have?
    Mmmmm... So good!

Official Kuzenbo cultist, reptile nerd, snake lady lover.

Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 157
    Achievements:
    I must have said this about 50 times by now. Conquest is by far the WORST game mode in the game. Joust arena assault ect are all better and more fun.

Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 320
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxeternam View Post
    I must have said this about 50 times by now. Conquest is by far the WORST game mode in the game. Joust arena assault ect are all better and more fun.
    Yeah I experience the same issue I usually get reported in Conquest and punished if I get reported in 2-3 matches auto banned, but if I do arena it's a lot less toxic players, except this morning when I ran into two matches with people being toxic I just ended up muting them all and it was basically players who either were drunk, or had no idea what they were doing at all.