Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Why are people so FKING rude in Conquest?!

Junior Member Cupidhead TheMorrigain's Avatar
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 104
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 250 Experience Points

Why are people so FKING rude in Conquest?!

I chose to play Nike as solo today, I wsn't best at her but I give all I could and I had 9/11, while khumba had 4/2 and sat entire time in base rubbing in our faces how we suck and to report us for feed me and (Some Poseidon guy that wasn't good aswell), I mean at least I tried, what is seriously wrong with people in Conquest, I played Clash, Siege, Arena and there are leavers and all, but not so toxic as in Conquest, please something needs to be done against this, I was bad as Nike, but we could've won if he helped us instead he chose to insult and stay in base...I'd understand if it was Ranked Conquest, people play casual to have fun.
    I didn't believe smite had this much toxicity

Banned Honoured
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 692
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    You wouldn't believe some of the reasons people will get mad at you in smite. Most of the time it's jealousy and it can range from simply you playing there favorite God better then them.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Atlasfailed's Avatar
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 165
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Yeah I dont understand it either. One bad teamfight and they are raging, surrendering and afking. Somehow people expect that their team is always perfect and stomps the enemy team. Its a distorted vision of reality: if they kill an enemy is because of their high skill, if a teammate dies its cause he's feeding.

If people would just realise that a few bad plays don't always cost you the game. If you can keep your calm and fight back into it, you still got a chance. If they would just realise that screaming at your teammates will actually make everyone on your team play worse and will definatly cause your team to loose.

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 772
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Cuz they think they LEET. When in fact most cq players are nothing but meta sheep and couldn't build a God to save their life. Thank God for them they have YouTube to watch other meta sheep and copy builds.

Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 681
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by JEWJEWBEES View Post
    Cuz they think they LEET. When in fact most cq players are nothing but meta sheep and couldn't build a God to save their life. Thank God for them they have YouTube to watch other meta sheep and copy builds.
    Thats right for 90% of ppl, I never cared about meta and what pros are wants to do today.
    I play ranked for fun not TP, I dont play casuals cause matchmaking there doesnt exist, also because of too much leavers, bad players and kids who playing this game only to pay 1000$ for new skins every 2 weeks, yea meta in casuals exist, its basically every god who got new skin in the latest patch.

About OP, I will write this same like in previous 100 threads about toxicity complain:
    Its MOBA, and you have mute button. Dont expect that every person in Earth will be nice to everybody everytime, life is harsh and some of ppl are unleashing their rage from job/school etc in games.
    This feeling when your team is far behind and you have no prospects for late game but for some reason players still doesnt want to surrender - MOBA Cancer.

Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 508
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    I seen a streamer take 2 minions from a guy as a support and the guy rage quit.

If you play ranked you have to show some sort of an effort otherwise que non ranked. People who play ranked but then say I cba I just play it because whatever are wasters.. You get those who go in half arsed and then lose because cba..

That's why on ps4 you need to get to masters or above to have some sort of stratergy going and even then it's bad.
    Last edited by commandoo; 12-21-2017 at 07:27 AM.
    I like turtles

Junior Member Cupidhead TheMorrigain's Avatar
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 104
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 250 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by commandoo View Post
    I seen a streamer take 2 minions from a guy as a support and the guy rage qui
    This made my day, you're humorous haha

Senior Member Prestigious zecleria's Avatar
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 45
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor
    this looks like it belongs to rant thread.

and op, welcome to internet. its always been like this.
    You may think all gods have huge amounts of courage, but only xbalanque has the balls to use them as weapons.

0.3 instead of 30% again.
    dont skip school kids.
    How to make arguments on forum:if you cant win an argument, call the other side trolls. Always works

Junior Member Cupidhead trefemtvå's Avatar
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 248
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 100 Experience Points
    If it was ranked then It's fine to get mad at people not playing well, imo. But in casuals it's really not, I mean, you're not losing anything from it..

Senior Member Honoured LittlePebble02's Avatar
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 344
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class 1 year registered
    Because they are a type of creature called human.