Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Buff suggestion for Nike

Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 186
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points

Buff suggestion for Nike

I feel like Nike is underperforming these days i suggest some buffs
    1) Her 2 doesnt proc on her jump instead her jump is faster (than her slow jump without2)
    And slower ( than her fast jump with 2proc)
    Or
    2) Her 1 now applies 40percent antiheal
    Or
    3) Her decrease cooldown of her 2
    Or
    4) Her 2 when activated doubles her passive for nike alone like her mov speed
    5) Or her 1 applies slow

Some or any buffs for nike would be good

Banned Honoured
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 692
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Is this a joke or your serious?

Lord of the Enigs Infamous Enigmatisty's Avatar
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 858
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    Out of all of these the 4th suggestion is the only acceptable one.
    I'm pretty much trying to reclaim my lost ELO and sticking to a few gods rn. Mostly playing Cern and maybe Daji.

If you ask for balance changes on a god without a reason that can be properly justified, then this is the place to train for persuasion.

Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 381
    I've started to play Nike recently because i like her playstyle, but i have to say ... goddamn she is so weak ...

Current problems with Nike are these as i see it:
    - She has basically only one damage ability and thats her 1
    - Her only damage ability can be interrupted by half of gods in game
    - She is close to useless lategame (completely useless if not for her passive)

Suggestions to change her to be competitive (pick those you like):
    - Rework her 1 (either make her immune to CC while channeling it or make it only one hit but with much higher damage)
    - Rework her 2 so it works for certain period of time - 5 sec or so - and it bonuses all abilities cast in that time - also change damage bonus for abilites to power bonus for nike
    - Rework her 3 to be at least remotely useful - now it is only if of any use if you combine it with 2, but then you lose only damage you had and even that is pretty poor
    - Would be nice if her ult could give her some power, or some other utility that would make her dangerous while ultimate is active, because right now, when she uses her ulti, she can just be ignored by enemy team since she does close to none damage and only benefit she got is shield that doesnt make her dangerous at all - i feel like she should more of offensive warrior than defensive, so replacing of shield with some offensive bonus wouldnt be so bad for her concept i think
    Last edited by Sigin; 01-01-2018 at 06:25 AM.

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 203
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 1 year registered 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    Nerf her poke before she gets any buffs. She needs a power shift, and as long as it makes PoA actually do something in and of itself, then that's satisfactory. Nonetheless, Nike is in no need of outright buffs in her current state.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts

her poke is nonexistant ... half of gods in this game are much worse .... nike has too long cooldowns and her poke ability is too easy to be cancelled

Ocean Princess Prestigious Lyralis's Avatar
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 436
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    Nerf her poke before she gets any buffs. She needs a power shift, and as long as it makes PoA actually do something in and of itself, then that's satisfactory. Nonetheless, Nike is in no need of outright buffs in her current state.
    I'd agree to a slight Rend damage nerf IF and only IF Gladiator Shield starts to count her PoA as a separate ability. ATM, Glad is almost useless on Nike because she only has 3 abilities.

And only 2 that actually hit people often.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigin View Post
    her poke is nonexistant ... half of gods in this game are much worse .... nike has too long cooldowns and her poke ability is too easy to be cancelled
    That's what counters its insanely high base damage.

~~~

Literally the only buff I want for Nike is for her 2's buff damage to proc Glad Shield. Can nerf her a bit elsewhere, I just want this.

Mostly cuz healing ~130 hp from a rend per target hit would be awesome, as well as on her ult, hit 3 people and get 15% hp back plus 60% shield sounds awesome.

Atm Nike is one of the worst warriors for Glad Shield imo.

~~~

Other than that, Nike's really fine right now.

I've been playing her in Conquest a lot and she's great.

Even won lane against Erlang who supposedly counters her.

Death's Toll + Cleaves OP, just cleave until he goes to your archers to auto or gets impatient and uses his 3 to help clear, then Rend.

Or after like level 4 go to his archers, cleave twice, then rend, then jump back to your own side.

Nike's one of the least mana hungry warriors for some reason, so that helps.

~~~

And in Conq, unless against the likes of Ravana or other really good lane bullies (especially earlygame bullies) you should never take Bluestone (against bullies you need to rend from tower, so bluestone can help...even then tho Death's Toll would help you tank minions and get more gold when outpushed, so idk).

Death's Toll is infinitely better on Nike.

<- 1920 WS.
    Last edited by Lyralis; 01-01-2018 at 12:17 PM.
    What do I put here now?

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 203
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 1 year registered 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class
    She can half-hit a mage early-game with 3 hits from Rend + PoA while sitting at range out of the way of most hard CC. It's not even hard to land.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyralis View Post
    I'd agree to a slight Rend damage nerf IF and only IF Gladiator Shield starts to count her PoA as a separate ability. ATM, Glad is almost useless on Nike because she only has 3 abilities.
    Alternatively: make PoA have actual passive healing instead of shitty HP5, or let her re-activate it as its own ability to have some separate effect. Either way, a major power shift is in order.
    Last edited by SirKeksalot; 01-01-2018 at 12:31 PM.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts

Quote Originally Posted by Lyralis View Post
    Mostly cuz healing ~130 hp from a rend per target hit would be awesome, as well as on her ult, hit 3 people and get 15% hp back plus 60% shield sounds awesome.

Atm Nike is one of the worst warriors for Glad Shield imo.
    Glad triggers once per ability, so there wouldnt be any 15% health back

Ocean Princess Prestigious Lyralis's Avatar
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 436
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered Repped! Third Class 10000 Experience Points
    Glad triggers once per ability, so there wouldnt be any 15% health back
    Once per ability per god hit.

Hit 3 gods with ult + buffed PoA = 15% hp.
    What do I put here now?