Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Revert Ao Kuang's 3 Changes

Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 799
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    It's so bizarre. When everyone was crying about how OP he supposedly was, they did nothing but tickle his base damage. When everyone seems to have just gotten used to him after, like, 20 years, THEN they decide to take away the thing that makes Wild Storm unique. Why?
    Peopel still banned Ao out of habit in ranked. Hell in Ranked people ban based off memes not actual threat power (they ban Cu chulan but not Fucking Odin who shits on their comp).

Junior Member Cupidhead Omoyemaya's Avatar
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 511
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    I HATE IT THAT THEY TOOK AWAY HIS 3 being a regular hit but if you build cooldown ao you can still BURST his 3 with poly

Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 495
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Sadly Ao is always going to be one of those gods that does too good in ranked for him to ever get any buffs without some type of nerf to go with it. He's just a ranked god because people don't understand how to punish him in even higher level games from what I have seen.

He's just one of those gods you won't see much in the SPL but a lot more in ranked. Same for Artemis and Nike.

Senior Member Honoured NervousCrysis's Avatar
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 503
    Achievements:
    Conversation Starter 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Sadly, I'm sure they're definitely not undoing that change now Ao Kuang builds into lifesteal and some attack speed again, but I still think that it was absurd that they changed it since he was no more an AA based god anymore then and had become a burst one, when Poly certainly provides burst. Nothing to do now, but I still feel it was a stupid and annoying swift.
    We are not here to entertain you. We are not here to get entertained. We fight, but we are not here to win... Or lose. We are here... To feed.